SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out......

Go down 
+14
MRxSLAYx
V6Chris
CRUSH
PhantomMenace
93stallion302
Krusty DSM
HANS
Jspec Mk4
26brx8
fully stock
glokology
SILVERBEAST
SlowSilverGTR
asap1320
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Calling out...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 3:19 pm

omg! that shit was crazy! long time since i seen a car do a wheelie on the street!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 3:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! No I am not racing that budget car from a dig my friend You Do It. Just like his car is a dig car, my car Is roll race car.
A ROLL CAR LMFAO A ROLL CAR TO 130 MAYBE THEN YOUR PARKED. Jerkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 6:36 pm

a dig to what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 7:18 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! No I am not racing that budget car from a dig my friend You Do It. Just like his car is a dig car, my car Is roll race car.
A ROLL CAR LMFAO A ROLL CAR TO 130 MAYBE THEN YOUR PARKED. Jerkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joel Your ham and cheese sandwich vette Its well parked My friend> like I said before, you need an upgrade To a Ford. Do It you wont regret It. If your not so sure of It, let me know, I got that 50 to 150 waiting just for your slow parked roller-skateboard>> It will refresh your memory once some more, and It will take you back In Time to the moment where your got the fuck yanked by my red Tank 5 Times back to back jajajajajaja Jerkit

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 7:26 pm

Frank you speak of people not giving you credit. I have given you credit, when it is deserved to you. lately you've been posting like an ass on the forum bro, no disrespect. But to say the vette is parked is pettyful and childish.
truth is that there is a video of him doing your race previously and walking the cobra. things have changed since, and i didnt see the race, i have no comment on it, ive heard both side of the story. But to say the vette is parked and he put a train on your car previously from your own race...its childish.

from what I've seen, Joel has called you out multiple times for an exact race with camera, for the spot the whole nine yards and no response on your end. Get your car running and run Joel from the agreed race on video. If you can park him so bad then do it and prove it. if you already did it then it should be nothing to do it again correct?

idk whats happend but i see few people race fair and true. I used to do everyones run in my car wether i spun, couldnt hang that roll right or w.e. years ago i gave jesse a 30 roll when i couldnt hook a 50. i agreed with him a dig and a 30 so i ended up giving him both races. with caveman i had brand new mickeys i gave the guy a fucking 70mph roll....he cheated, and i still gave him 3 runs. my car was dead from a 40roll, i gave 2face a 40, tito a 40, and a list of other people 40 rolls.

Fair is fair, run the race and just be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:09 pm

Chris Joels car already got yanked by my car 5 times back to back In front Of 20 30 40 something people two weeks go... there Is a video that was taken by someone at the spot and they are not posting It, lol I wonder why>? there was videos taken when he pulled me, and why there Is no videos when I pulled him 2+cars 60 to 160 Infrot of so many people at the spot>? wow I dont know v6chris, can you please tell me why there Is no videos of me pulling Joels car? I have No Idea why!!!lol

Then He agreed on my 40 to 140, and again Infront of 30-40- people that were there at the spot, and again I pulled him 10+ cars 40 to 140, His Excuse was, Oh I am On street Tires, DO I care> no!!! I dont. Then In the way back Home; he Lined up three more times next to me, 50 to 150> I pulled Him again 3+cars, I am sure his Wife has some In car Videos, but we all knowing How Joel Is, his not going to post non of these races where He got yanked by my car back to back. Just Saying Chris. You dont have to believe me, believe whatever you want>> I am probably making all this up and 30-40 other people as well too. Steve was there and saw the hole race 60 to 160 and 40 to 140, ask him what happened, AM 100% Sure his not scared of telling the truth about his buddies car getting yanked...

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris Joels car already got yanked by my car 5 times back to back In front Of 20 30 40 something people two weeks go... there Is a video that was taken by someone at the spot and they are not posting It, lol I wonder why>? there was videos taken when he pulled me, and why there Is no videos when I pulled him 2+cars 60 to 160 Infrot of so many people at the spot>? wow I dont know v6chris, can you please tell me why there Is no videos of me pulling Joels car? I have No Idea why!!!lol

Then He agreed on my 40 to 140, and again Infront of 30-40- people that were there at the spot, and again I pulled him 10+ cars 40 to 140, His Excuse was, Oh I am On street Tires, DO I care> no!!! I dont. Then In the way back Home; he Lined up three more times next to me, 50 to 150> I pulled Him again 3+cars, I am sure his Wife has some In car Videos, but we all knowing How Joel Is, his not going to post non of these races where He got yanked by my car back to back. Just Saying Chris. You dont have to believe me, believe whatever you want>> I am probably making all this up and 30-40 other people as well too. Steve was there and saw the hole race 60 to 160 and 40 to 140, ask him what happened, AM 100% Sure his not scared of telling the truth about his buddies car getting yanked...

lol!
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, I OWN THE WORLDS FASTEST COBRA BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BUT I DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO RUN WITH A GPS AND A PASSENGER WITH A CAMERA Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Jerkit2 Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:14 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

lol frank u won vs a vett not god u guy's are blowing this race up like it was for money or some shit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:16 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

lol frank u won vs a vett not god u guy's are blowing this race up like it was for money or some shit
FRANKS DREAM IS TO BEAT ME AND HE NEVER HAS OH YEAH HE BEAT ME AT THE 40 ROLL I HAD TO LET OFF OR I WOULD OF KILLED MYSELF NO TRACTION. EVERY OTHER RACE HE LET OFF AT 130
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:42 pm

wow Joel You talk so Much about a camera and GPS. Now here Is the $1 million dollar question> Why In the Hell Dont you have a Video camera and a GPS as well set up In your car.? But you are asking me to have one In my car!!!.. Jerkit lol! You are the biggest comedian In History my Friend, You should be working at the coconut improve Comedians Club ... You know what Joel?, Last time we raced; when I blew up my motor that night >> I beat you too but you let off before I got you In top End, You didnt have a GPS either to prove that you went to 160, So there for you lost that race as well too. jajajajaja... how that buddy? How do you like them Apples. Fix that girls pink skateboard of yours, and come get me at my race>> 40 to 140, but look I am nice enough to give you a 50 to 150, lol take It>> my car wont beat yours, Its parked remember that... Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 11:18 pm

You guys are funny lol... You guys should race for the privilege of facing next time. Loser cant street race for 6 months or something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 12:13 am

Second $2 million dollar question guys, If Joel Did not lose to me that night like he says je didnt 60 to 160 Then Why In the hell Would he agree to give me a 40 to 140>? then three other times 50 to 150 again>? why try to beat my car so many times In roll If he did not lose the races before guys>? lol I wonder Why>jajajaja A red heavy tank With an emblem that says (Ford) was pulling away from Red barbies car with a (z51) Emblem on It each and every time lol! Joel Give up already buddy, you just got caught In a lie.. jajajajajaja.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! Joel You win buddy!!! Am not gonna argue It with you anymore, It will never End If we continue to debate this nonsense argument. Give me a 50 to 150 and I'll give you a 60 to 160 , Let me know You'll get your race If I get my race. Deal? Let me know we'll do that GPS Run but no passengers, My car Is already heavy as It Is, I dont need the extra weight In my car, Lets do this shit old school. Cool
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 1:48 am

Damn frank
Why does every thread end up about you somehow?

I'm looking for digs and your arguing about a roll race, get over it already
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:02 am

asap1320 wrote:
Damn frank
Why does every thread end up about you somehow?

I'm looking for digs and your arguing about a roll race, get over it already
HIS ASS STILL HURTS... THE WAY I PULLED THAR R1 TONIGHT FRANK DOESN'T HAVE A PRAYER lol! THANKS FOR COMING OUT BRO MAYBE NEXT TIME SOMEONE WILL RUN THAT MITSU affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:09 am

Joel You can only dream pulling my r1, Your car will never run as hard as the Yellow s2000. never.

If you are beating bikes and your pulling hard like you say your car Is; and my car is so parked and so slow, call me out then, What are you waiting for Joel>? violin

Just call me out buddy. popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:13 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel You can only dream pulling my r1, Your car will never run as hard as the Yellow s2000. never.

If you are beating bikes and your pulling hard like you say your car Is; and my car is so parked and so slow, call me out then, What are you waiting for Joel>? violin

Just call me out buddy. popcorn
IM READY 60-160 ILL EVEN GIVE YOU A 55-160 YOU PICK. AND PLEASE STOP PULLING ALBERTS DICK. THE R1 I RACED TONIGHT GOT PARKED. SINCE YOUR CAR HAS NOTHING FOR ME BRING THAT R1 ILL PARK YOUR SHIT TOO affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:21 am

lol My R1 Got sold, You couldnt even pulled a heavy ass cobra and you think your gonna pull an 06 R1>? that guy riding that bike did not know how to ride that thing... goddamn punks on bikes..

I dont have to give you any races Joel, You lost last time, take a 50 to 150 and I'll give you a 55 to 160 How about that>? do you want to still pull your race out me after my car beat your car 5 times back to back Joel>? Its my way now or nothing.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 9th 2010, 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:23 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol My R1 Got sold, You couldnt even pulled a heavy ass cobra and you are gonna pulled an 2006R1>? that guy riding that bike did not know how to ride that thing... goddamn punks on bikes..

I dont have to give you any races Joel, You lost last time, take a 50 to 150 and I'll give you a 55 to 160 How about that>? do you want to still pull your race out me after my car beat your car 5 times back to back Joel>? Its my way now or nothing.
YOU NEVER WON YOU FUCKEN LIER MAN UP PROVE YOUR CAR IS FASTER EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS YOUR A BULL SHIT KIND OF GUY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:29 am

call me out and say nothing else Buddy, My car Is so slow that It only ran In the 1/4 mile run a pass of 116MPH, So a 50 to 150 you have your hands full with my car!! What are you scared of racing a 3,500+LBS 4.6L engine? your super car will blast by my car by 140MPH like you said last time. So I am giving you a 50 to 150, then I'll give you a 60 to 160 If I beat you again. lol You already know your gonna win so why are you so worried about the 50 roll?

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
call me out and say nothing else Buddy, My car Is so slow that It only ran In the 1/4 mile run a pass of 116MPH, So a 50 to 150 you have your hands full with my car!! What are you scared of racing a 3,500+LBS 4.6L engine? your super car will blast by my car by 140MPH like you said last time. So I am giving you a 50 to 150, then I'll give you a 60 to 160 If I beat you again. lol You already know your gonna win so why are you so worried about the 50 roll?

popcorn
NO ASS HOLE IM SCARED OF CRASHING IM ON STREET TIRES FOOL YOUR NOT I PROMISE YOU THAT LITTLE PULL YOU GOT TO 130 WONT HAPPEN AGAIN lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:36 am

Joel,
Put some tires on that thing already.

then you can beat him at whatever race you want
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:51 am

asap1320 wrote:
Joel,

I say the same thing Shane.... With him on tires, his car would nasty being able to come out in 2nd/60roll vs 3rd/60roll now(because of street tires)... Evil or Very Mad At least a 2-3car+ difference... affraid
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:03 am

asap1320 wrote:
Joel,

I know brother. its just a pain in the ass to put them on and take them off. i have to bog down the car in 3rd gear at a 60 roll to hook if i came out on 2 gear with him he would see nothing but tail lights all the way affraid
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:11 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
Joel,

I know brother. its just a pain in the ass to put them on and take them off. i have to bog down the car in 3rd gear at a 60 roll to hook if i came out on 2 gear with him he would see nothing but tail lights all the way affraid

I'm guessing that's not your only car.
Put them on and leave them on.

That's better than starting out of your power imo.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:15 am

asap1320 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
Joel,

I'm guessing that's not your only car.
Put them on and leave them on.

That's better than starting out of your power imo.
I"ll get some new ones MY OLD PAIR ARE ON THREADS affraid as soon as MR.JERMY FORMATO TUNES MY SHIT FRIDAY FOR METH Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next