SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out......

Go down 
+14
MRxSLAYx
V6Chris
CRUSH
PhantomMenace
93stallion302
Krusty DSM
HANS
Jspec Mk4
26brx8
fully stock
glokology
SILVERBEAST
SlowSilverGTR
asap1320
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Calling out...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:17 am

I am still waiting Bro!!! I can put the tires for you on your car old man!!! Let me know ...

50 to 150, I am not giving you no more 60 to 160. You got raped last time 5 times in roll buddy, My car Is super slow, stop with the excuses GPS camera, seat and all that BS.. Is run what you brung buddy. Jerkit I'll putt the camera In the car and the GPS, but we dont need no seat and no passenger to make a pass or two>> Stop with the gay excuses and Lets race 50 to 150 my race first the 15 minutes cool down and I'll give you that 50 to 160 that you asked cuz I am a better sportsmanship guy than you are Joel. Till then keep running your pothole on here pretty boy. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:20 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am still waiting Bro!!! I can put the tires for you on your car old man!!! Let me know ...

50 to 150, I am not giving you no more 60 to 160. You got raped last time 5 times in roll buddy, My car Is super slow, stop with the excuses GPS camera, seat and all that BS.. Is run what you brung buddy. Jerkit I'll putt the camera In the car and the GPS, but we dont need no seat and no passenger to make a pass or two>> Stop with the gay excuses and Lets race 50 to 150 my race first the 15 minutes cool down and I'll give you that 50 to 160 that you asked cuz I am a better sportsmanship guy than you are Joel. Till then keep running your bitch on here pretty boy. Jerkit
WHATS UP WITH THE TOP END WHY SOO SCARED PUNK YOU GOT YANKED AND TRUST ME AFTER MY TUNE YOU WILL GET WALKED EVEN DOWN LOW....AND IF YOU WANT TO SPONSOR THE TIRES COOL I NEED A 305/35/18 lol! PRETTY MIDGET OR JUST KEEP RUNNING YOUR DICK SUCKER ON HERE
Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:27 am

Joel,
I meant a drag radial, no more bullshit summer tires!
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:36 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

50 to 150, I am not giving you no more 60 to 160. You got raped last time 5 times in roll buddy, My car Is super slow, stop with the excuses GPS camera, seat and all that BS.. Is run what you brung buddy. Jerkit I'll putt the camera In the car and the GPS, but we dont need no seat and no passenger to make a pass or two>> Stop with the gay excuses and Lets race 50 to 150 my race first the 15 minutes cool down and I'll give you that 50 to 160 that you asked cuz I am a better sportsmanship guy than you are Joel. Till then keep running your bitch on here pretty boy. Jerkit
WHATS UP WITH THE TOP END WHY SOO SCARED PUNK YOU GOT YANKED AND TRUST ME AFTER MY TUNE YOU WILL GET WALKED EVEN DOWN LOW....AND IF YOU WANT TO SPONSOR THE TIRES COOL I NEED A 305/35/18 lol! PRETTY MIDGET OR JUST KEEP RUNNING YOUR DICK SUCKER ON HERE

lol Thats the same question I ask you Joel> Why are you so scared of the low end speed? 50 to 150 Its not my race and you know that. I am meeting you half way so you dont complain when I pulled your pretty ass Infront of everyone next week. like I said 50 to 150 then I'll do your race> something you never do for anyone when you win a race. Lets stop with the excuses, and the shit talking and lets rock and rumble next week. let the cars do the talking Joel. In car camera and GPSes No seat for me and no passenger, my car is 500LBS heavier than your car is Already + another 185LBS with me In It. The ball Is In your court buddy.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 4:10 pm

Damn,
what do i have to do to get a dig around here
im gonna start insulting people to light some fires under asses. Gotta do something for people to take me serious [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 5:32 pm

we can do it sunday morning!!!
I'll be doing a roll with a friend's friend and then we can try.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 5:36 pm

26brx8 wrote:

Sunday morning won't work.
Sunday afternoon is the earliest I can make it
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:28 pm

asap1320 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

Sunday morning won't work.
Sunday afternoon is the earliest I can make it
I can try saturday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:23 pm

Frank bro leave the mans thread alone. you're already on 19 outta 20 threads in this section of the forum anyway man. Myself and others would actually like to see this car dig something.

Idk if what you're looking to run Shane but since Frank is in here anyway, maybe Randy's 1k from a dig would be a good match? if he doesnt jump Rolling Eyes
if not Colton up in naples might have something from a dig for ya.

i'd actually like to see 2 cars in that league running from a dig vs all the roll racing...no offense to roll runners
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:33 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank bro leave the mans thread alone. you're already on 19 outta 20 threads in this section of the forum anyway man. Myself and others would actually like to see this car dig something.

Idk if what you're looking to run Shane but since Frank is in here anyway, maybe Randy's 1k from a dig would be a good match? if he doesnt jump [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i'd actually like to see 2 cars in that league running from a dig vs all the roll racing...no offense to roll runners

im interested to see how i do against a 1k.

whos Colton? any info on what he drives. regardless im down
Back to top Go down
Spoolin

Spoolin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:35 am

Pull the driveshaft and roll rape with the auto. :)
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:06 am

asap1320 wrote:
Damn,
im gonna start insulting people to light some fires under asses. Gotta do something for people to take me serious [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perhaps your spot on the list is gonna have to be switched to "Undisputed"?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:09 am

305Taco wrote:
Perhaps your spot on the list is gonna have to be switched to "Undisputed"?

If no one steps up to race him, I will put "Undisputed" next to ASAP1320 name on the #1spot... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:19 am

lol
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:20 am

I'm going to race him again, just waiting on one more piece to the puzzle!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:47 am

I hope its nitrous, not your LC update Laughing
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 4:49 pm

Spoolin wrote:
Pull the driveshaft and roll rape with the auto. :)

brian?

could it be
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 9:42 pm

asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Idk if what you're looking to run Shane but since Frank is in here anyway, maybe Randy's 1k from a dig would be a good match? if he doesnt jump [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fox body with a small block ford on boost i believe. its nothing slow. I gotta call him and see, i havent seen him on here in weeks.

Randy's bike is a 1k....idk if Frank wants to let Randy know...

same 1k that Ryan w/green k-series ran the 40 and 70roll with
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:38 pm

V6Chris wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Fox body with a small block ford on boost i believe. its nothing slow. I gotta call him and see, i havent seen him on here in weeks.

Did he used to have 1st gen RX-7 with a sbf swapped in?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:39 pm

305Taco wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Did he used to have 1st gen RX-7 with a sbf?

i dont think so, he's in naples. he came down before in his yellow fox. n/a running a dig with a 1liter
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:53 pm

asap1320 wrote:
Damn,

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:55 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out......   Calling out...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3