SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO

Go down 
+11
2geezy
V6Chris
Steedafied
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
2Face
cobrakrazy
MRxSLAYx
Chancleta's Daddy
SlowSilverGTR
CRUSH
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:06 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
Frank does not have anything for that vette to 160mph, and he knows it.
I still don't understand why he did not keep the Z06, and put a SC on it. 800 rwhp all day long with water/meth.
Makes a lot more sense than a Stang with a 4.6 + blower + a 250 shot.The vette was a nicer ride with lots more potential.

Chris If my car dont have anything for his car like you say chris, why then my car pulled him 2+ cars Infront bunch people then, Oh cuz his car was not running good that night thats why right>?
+ when Did I ever spray my car a 250shot of nitrous chris>? are you on crack or something.?

Evil or Very Mad

Also he called me out, So he aint getting no more 60 to 160 races till he beat my car 50 to 150; If my car is so slow and it is so parked; why does he continues trying to get his advantage race then>? he says his car will blast by my car by 140 popcorn Am still waiting for him to say, ok your parked 50 to 150 It is... scratch

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 9th 2010, 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:07 am

2Face wrote:
cobrakrazy wrote:
2Face wrote:
cobrakrazy wrote:
MRxSLAYx did you get my pm?

tu estas parkiao broder
maybe, I guess we'll have to see. bye the way that was funny shit head lol!

whats up with you... ya no tengo carro... lo vendi Sad but i got a nice inventory to race with though lol
answer your phone bitch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:23 am

there Is another video vs Jesses car that Joel posted on here last night then he deleted It> why did you delete that video Joel>? I saw IT and IT looked like you let off when Jesses was coming back at you, Only pulled him half a car on that race Joel> post the video so we can all see you getting caught at top end.. Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
Frank does not have anything for that vette to 160mph, and he knows it.
I still don't understand why he did not keep the Z06, and put a SC on it. 800 rwhp all day long with water/meth.
Makes a lot more sense than a Stang with a 4.6 + blower + a 250 shot.The vette was a nicer ride with lots more potential.

Chris If my car dont have anything for his car like you say chris, why then my car pulled him 2+ cars Infront bunch people then, Oh cuz his car was not running good that night thats why right>?
+ when Did I ever spray my car a 250shot of nitrous chris>? are you on crack or something.?

Evil or Very Mad

Also he called me out, So he aint getting no more 60 to 160 races till he beat my car 50 to 150; If my car is so slow and it is so parked; why does he continues trying to get his advantage race then>? he says his car will blast by my car by 140 popcorn Am still waiting for him to say, ok your parked 50 to 150 It is... scratch

Unless his name is also Chris imnot sure why this posted is directed at me? shurg
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:37 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
there Is another video vs Jesses car that Joel posted on here last night then he deleted It> why did you delete that video Joel>? I saw IT and IT looked like you let off when Jesses was coming back at you, Only pulled him half a car on that race Joel> post the video so we can all see you getting caught at top end.. Jerkit2

you have no idea what you're talking about frank. joel and i only ran once and even with him missing 4th i got pulled like 3 cars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:43 am

lol Chris Sorry I thought you wrote that post my bad..

And Jesse ok I probably looked at the wrong video then> Rolling Eyes lol You still parked then Jesse anh>? lol Good run anyways.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:46 am

Damn that Vette looks like it's running hard as fuck. I'm assuming the Camaro sprayed on this one right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:54 am

trust he was barely pulling on him lol> my car jump a car and half instantly on the get go on jesses car when we ran, that vette Its running good, But not enough to pull my car when I come back out next week. I will prove It again guys> joels car has nothing for my car 40 to 140 Joel's car Is parked with tires oh no tires, 50 to 150 as well 60 to 160 as well too. 70 to 160+ then yes He will pull my car due to his car being way lighter and more aerodynamic built.

Everyone stay tune for Joel's car getting the fuck raped next week. Joel you better bring all the boost and water meth you can possible add to your car next week, cuz Buddy your gonna need It. Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:02 pm

lol frank come on man how can you call Jesse parked and you say his car is moving in like 4 other threads? his car was on your back bumper with a 150shot h/c stock bottom ls1..
bro and if i recall when you called Joel out, you demanded your race on a call out to him...then in here you're saying if he calls you out its your race?

I speak the truth frank wether you're right or wrong or Joel is right or wrong or jesse or anyone.
just run the 55-160 and be done. if you put 4-5cars on Joel, then it shouldnt be a problem to do it on video...you want the video anyway...and if you didnt spray then thats your chance to just spray and pull w/e

the match is pretty fair anyway. with you on the 50shot you should make over 750whp no problem. vs a car with a little less power and a little less weight..
who cares if you lose or win
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:08 am

V6Chris wrote:
lol frank come on man how can you call Jesse parked and you say his car is moving in like 4 other threads? his car was on your back bumper with a 150shot h/c stock bottom ls1..
bro and if i recall when you called Joel out, you demanded your race on a call out to him...then in here you're saying if he calls you out its your race?

I speak the truth frank wether you're right or wrong or Joel is right or wrong or jesse or anyone.
just run the 55-160 and be done. if you put 4-5cars on Joel, then it shouldnt be a problem to do it on video...you want the video anyway...and if you didnt spray then thats your chance to just spray and pull w/e

the match is pretty fair anyway. with you on the 50shot you should make over 750whp no problem. vs a car with a little less power and a little less weight..

Cause frank will go shoot himself if he actually has to watch a video of him losing on this website everyday... Cant hack it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 4:55 am

V6Chris wrote:

chris I love How you love to set people up to lose races>> lol> but not my car buddy Give up On It!!! I am not giving joel His race Till I get mines first!!! End of the story 50 to 150 Then 50 to 160 He can Take It or leave It IDC...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:00 am

LOL @ Franks paranoia!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:19 am

V6Chris wrote:

THIS MAKES TOO MUCH SENCE REMEMBER ITS FRANK WE ARE TALKING ABOUT lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:23 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

chris I love How you love to set people up to lose races>> lol> but not my car buddy Give up On It!!! I am not giving joel His race Till I get mines first!!! End of the story 50 to 150 Then 50 to 160 He can Take It or leave It IDC...
YOU ARE SOOO AFRAID OF THE 160 TOP END JUST ADMIT I BROKE YOUR ASS UP TO YOU SORRY FUCK. RUN YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CAR OR SHUT THE FUCK UP IM REALLY CONSIDERING TAKING YOU OFF THIS SITE FOR GOOD YOU TALK MORE SHIT THEN RACE YOUR ON THIN ICE BUDDY RUN YOUR SHIT DID YOU NOT SAY YOU BEAT ME? ILL GIVE YOU THE SAME RACE WITH CAMERAS 60-160 PROVE THAT YOU BEAT ME YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT YOUR FUCKEN $9000 SHIT BOX NEVER HAD A CHANCE WITH MY CAR
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] FRANK IS BUSY HE CAN'T RACE ME RIGHT NOW lol!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:57 am

^^^Hahahahahaha!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:03 am

ROFL!!!!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:12 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] FRANK IS BUSY HE CAN'T RACE ME RIGHT NOW lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 12:58 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FRANK IS BUSY HE CAN'T RACE ME RIGHT NOW lol!

Joel you are a clown!.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:45 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

LMFAO !!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:55 pm

Joel Your a fucking loser Bro!!! stay parked. your shit Its parked Nigga. I have to continue to give you your race each and everytime for you to prove that your car Is faster than mines>? scratch Jerkit Nigga my dick Is faster than your damn big mouth fat boy...

Take me off the website Jerkit I dont give a goddamn flying fuck about It anymore, your nothing but a fat loser; Go ahead and do whatever you want on this site!!! You got raped already by 5 different cars and 5 times back to back by my car, noone cares about your parked ass vette Joel; So Shut your poop Up buddy that your shit stinks all the way down Here To homestead. Here Drink your medicine stewie>>> bukkae

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 2:14 pm

Yawn!! Frank loves to talk shit about people and their cars but can't take it back.

If you can't take the heat GTFO the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Swirl it round baby!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:21 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lmfao eat shit nigga ha ha ha I keep you on because you are my court Jester Clown lol! lol! lol! Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:45 am

lol, joel good sportsmanship I thought you were going to curse the midget out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next