SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO

Go down 
+11
2geezy
V6Chris
Steedafied
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
2Face
cobrakrazy
MRxSLAYx
Chancleta's Daddy
SlowSilverGTR
CRUSH
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:41 pm

03terminator wrote:
lol, joel good sportsmanship I thought you were going to curse the midget out
He's not worth my time. I TUNED MY CAR LAST NIGHT IT PUT DOWN NICE NUMBERS WITH 600 FT POUNDS OF TORQUE MY TUNE WAS WAY OFF. I RACED FRANK WITH 640 WHP AND 525 TORQUE WITH THE PLUGS FOULED AND 2 BAD WIRES AND HE STILL GOT PULLED UP TOP. DON'T WORRY FRANK WILL GET RAPED. I'M GOING TO GET SOME TIRES HE'S GOING TO WISH HE NEVER CALLED A LOWER ROLL affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 2:12 pm

joel, i want to drive the vette! Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 2:30 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
joel, i want to drive the vette! Cool
lol! lol! lol! NOW THATS FUNNY.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 8:05 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
03terminator wrote:
lol, joel good sportsmanship I thought you were going to curse the midget out
He's not worth my time. I TUNED MY CAR LAST NIGHT IT PUT DOWN NICE NUMBERS WITH 600 FT POUNDS OF TORQUE MY TUNE WAS WAY OFF. I RACED FRANK WITH 640 WHP AND 525 TORQUE WITH THE PLUGS FOULED AND 2 BAD WIRES AND HE STILL GOT PULLED UP TOP. DON'T WORRY FRANK WILL GET RAPED. I'M GOING TO GET SOME TIRES HE'S GOING TO WISH HE NEVER CALLED A LOWER ROLL affraid affraid

Blah Blah Blah!!!

I raced you that night with no belt on the supercharger, with 7 Spark plugs fucked up and no tranny In the car and I still pulled you 5 times back to back...jajajaja lol.

Now thats what I am talking about Joel, You are doing a 40 to 140 vs my car Right?>> jajaja I hope This Time around you dont say I let off at 30MPH on a 40 to 140 Rolling Eyes All I Hope Is; that the excuse Is a different one next time when I pull the living shit out your Broken Heart Sweetie 40 to 140. Jerkit

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO   Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS JESSY'S CAMARO
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3