SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digs from the other night (VIDS)

Go down 
+24
boostinvertgtr
flkeyssb20
s.e.a.n
HPCole
305Taco
KillerB
V6Chris
samantha
Jspec Mk4
fully stock
infamous-speed
asap1320
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
Spoolin
SlowSilverGTR
MRxSLAYx
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
Krusty DSM
E82jxk
HANS
glokology
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Digs from the other night (VIDS) Empty
PostSubject: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 11:20 am

ASAP Talon vs AD Turbo 2jz s2000 (another vid from the line should be posted soon)

ASAP Talon vs 1000cc Bike

EVO vs EVO

Killa B EK hatch vs ASAP Eclipse GSX

Subaru STI vs BMW 335i

Mustang GT vs EK hatch

Obviously it was dark, people were in the way etc etc. I figured posting something was better than nothing so don't bitch. Wink I didn't know who everyone was so if you wanna PM your names i'll edit the videos.
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 11:42 am

Thanks for posting them. Cause god knows I would have taken forever lol. Video of the $$$$ run from the line will be up tonight after work.
Back to top Go down
E82jxk
E82jxk

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 12:02 pm

bmw 335i : tonyturbo

Was that the blue/white GSXR1000?
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 12:05 pm

E82jxk wrote:
bmw 335i : tonyturbo

Was that the blue/white GSXR1000?

I believe it was blue/white
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 12:26 pm

It looks like I lost on the vid maybe because samantha had his lights off but I spun it out to overtake FTW by 2 cars by 110.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 1:33 pm

HANS wrote:
Thanks for posting them. Cause god knows I would have taken forever lol. Video of the $$$$ run from the line will be up tonight after work.

Who won the money race?
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 1:46 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
HANS wrote:

Who won the money race?

ASAP

Night was fun as hell. Dig runs FTW
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 2:02 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 2:03 pm

I think the dig runs should start 1/4mile back from the spectators, so the winner is in plane view.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 2:10 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
I think the dig runs should start 1/4mile back from the spectators, so the winner is in plane view.

+1
Back to top Go down
Spoolin

Spoolin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 2:14 pm

And so that the people racing are passing the spectators at 110-130mph. Just in case someone feels like pulling out.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 2:27 pm

That's an easy fix block off the center section and run the cars on the opposite side of the spectators.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 2:45 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:

That was the setup vs the s2k, he just let out.
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 2:54 pm

Bout time people start digging and do away with that "roll" shit. If u ain't set up to dig leave that shit at home or learn how to drive. That's my opinion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Spoolin

Spoolin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 3:10 pm

Hey hans wanna roll race a mirage?
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 3:37 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:

that's was how it was... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 4:06 pm

U still have that mirage?... I remember that thing from before I was old enough to drive lol, shit was badass
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 5:17 pm

Spoolin wrote:
Hey Brian, wanna dig a bike this time?
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 5:58 pm

HANS wrote:
Spoolin wrote:
Hey Brian, wanna dig a bike this time?

roll races are for high hp cars on the street that arent awd or lack massive tires to hook from a dead stop.if i can hook any of my cars from a dead stop i would run it from a dig but when u got about 1000whp and about the same for torque, even on a roll race you still slip.
but i guess we all have our opnions...

Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 7:58 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
HANS wrote:

Who won the money race?

How's your car coming?

Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 7:59 pm

He answered you on the other vid.
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 8:03 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
roll races are for high hp cars on the street that arent awd or lack massive tires to hook from a dead stop.if i can hook any of my cars from a dead stop i would run it from a dig but when u got about 1000whp and about the same for torque, even on a roll race you still slip.
HANS wrote:
..........If u ain't set up to dig leave that shit at home..........
thats my opinion anyways. and i guess the high hp cars in Chicago/NY/MD/TX etc dig cause they have low hp and can hook right? or else they would be doing rolls??

mine and spoolins posts where relating to a race night from over 2 years ago when his tranny was fucked and couldnt 2-3 shift so we did a 3rd gear roll with his car vs my bike for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 8:39 pm

I'm. Bringing digs back!
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 8:59 pm

HANS wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
HANS wrote:
..........If u ain't set up to dig leave that shit at home..........
thats my opinion anyways. and i guess the high hp cars in Chicago/NY/MD/TX etc dig cause they have low hp and can hook right? or else they would be doing rolls??

mine and spoolins posts where relating to a race night from over 2 years ago when his tranny was fucked and couldnt 2-3 shift so we did a 3rd gear roll with his car vs my bike for the hell of it.

im sure u were just sharing your opnion as im sharing my opnion on your out look on roll races.
no they race from a dig cause they have a secluded street preped up with the stick icky juice and they add some sauce to their slicks. so since there arent many places that have those type of streets setup we have to settle on roll race.
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 9:14 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
no they race from a dig cause they have a secluded street preped up with the stick icky juice and they add some sauce to their slicks. so since there arent many places that have those type of streets setup we have to settle on roll race.
i cant argue this point cause i agree. there are some places though where this "could" work but with the way the south florida mentality is, and with how bad little kids with a drivers license always want to show out and "hangout" at the race locations is........ itll never happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digs from the other night (VIDS)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next