SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digs from the other night (VIDS)

Go down 
+24
boostinvertgtr
flkeyssb20
s.e.a.n
HPCole
305Taco
KillerB
V6Chris
samantha
Jspec Mk4
fully stock
infamous-speed
asap1320
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
Spoolin
SlowSilverGTR
MRxSLAYx
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
Krusty DSM
E82jxk
HANS
glokology
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 9:36 pm

HANS wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
no they race from a dig cause they have a secluded street preped up with the stick icky juice and they add some sauce to their slicks. so since there arent many places that have those type of streets setup we have to settle on roll race.
i cant argue this point cause i agree. there are some places though where this "could" work but with the way the south florida mentality is, and with how bad little kids with a drivers license always want to show out and "hangout" at the race locations is........ itll never happen.

i agree with u 100%! these little fuckers out there seem to mess things up for everyone. there are a good amount of places left out there to have a sick street preped up but its not worth the time,effort and money you would invest on it cause the retards out there dont know how to act and bring heat to the spot. i would love to have a sick little spot like that with a group of peeps that are out there for what its really about... RACING!
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 10:55 pm

hey brian the way u lost to killer b that hatch you wont beat me.. i pulled out and held that hatch to about 120 125 so call me out for the list ill be glad to run.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Spoolin

Spoolin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 11:08 pm

My trans is still fcked Hans. Wanna 80roll?
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 12:23 am

Edited the videos to add the names that were posted.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 1:57 am

fully stock wrote:
hey brian the way u lost to killer b that hatch you wont beat me.. i pulled out and held that hatch to about 120 125 so call me out for the list ill be glad to run.... lol!
the hatch miss 3ed like 2times when he ran u
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 2:21 am

TonyTurbo wrote:
It looks like I lost on the vid maybe because samantha had his lights off but I spun it out to overtake FTW by 2 cars by 110.
i also destroyed my motor mounts and my motor ended up laying on my crossmember lol i tore up both of my 02 sensors ... im waiting on new motor mounts and 02s, also did the whole run on limpmode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:24 am

Wow sorry to hear that but I have beat u before, and I didn't have down pipes then. Get it running and we will do it again.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:38 pm

subi's are still having mount problems?

anyway thanks for posting the vids...i didnt think anyone had any of the videos i was about to say. for 100people not racing and watching with a million cameras theres gotta be some kinda videos out there.

i personally like the videos about 50yards or so away from the start of the dig. i like seeing who out launched who and catching the first to second shift
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
KillerB
KillerB

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:50 pm

fully stock wrote:

Homie, PLEASE do not lie. We never took a full pass from the dig to 120.

The last pass we took was a 3rd gear roll upto about 120 and I pulled you VERY hard. I don't consider that a win nor a race.

Listen, that night was the FIRST time I've raced the car since it got off the dyno getting my boost tables tuned/adjusted. I've got a lot of dailing in to do.

We'll race again soon!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 11:03 pm

KillerB wrote:
fully stock wrote:

The last pass we took was a 3rd gear roll upto about 120 and I pulled you VERY hard. I don't consider that a win nor a race.

Listen, that night was the FIRST time I've raced the car since it got off the dyno getting my boost tables tuned/adjusted. I've got a lot of dailing in to do.

We'll race again soon!
ooffffffffffff good shit cant wait to see it out again
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:56 am

KillerB wrote:
fully stock wrote:

We'll race again soon!
Wait. Are you talking about a dig with the evo or the crx?? I have the video of you attempting a dig with the silver evo and u letting out after 2nd and pulling over. Did u roll with the evo after/before that run? Or are u thinking of the crx??
Back to top Go down
KillerB
KillerB

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:06 pm

HANS wrote:
KillerB wrote:
fully stock wrote:

We'll race again soon!
Wait. Are you talking about a dig with the evo or the crx?? I have the video of you attempting a dig with the silver evo and u letting out after 2nd and pulling over. Did u roll with the evo after/before that run? Or are u thinking of the crx??

The Evo & I did a roll afterward.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:31 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
i agree with u 100%! these little fuckers out there seem to mess things up for everyone. there are a good amount of places left out there to have a sick street preped up but its not worth the time,effort and money you would invest on it cause the retards out there dont know how to act and bring heat to the spot. i would love to have a sick little spot like that with a group of peeps that are out there for what its really about... RACING!

That's how ST RD 9 used to be. It's still my favorite street spot. Just too hot any more. Sad
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:41 pm

1,2, i had mabe u missed 3rd but i didt so i kept goin i realized you let off so i did and i was at 120 and yes well do it again noproblem.. an i commenting to the eclipse not you .. i suggest not to miss gears ur turbo is huge mine is stock and with my stock turbo im happy and enjoying it alot cuz i can say i have a stock turbo and beat alot of cars but nice hatch you got i never doubt them..
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:18 pm

fully stock wrote:
1,2, i had mabe u missed 3rd but i didt so i kept goin i realized you let off so i did and i was at 120 and yes well do it again noproblem.. an i commenting to the eclipse not you .. i suggest not to miss gears ur turbo is huge mine is stock and with my stock turbo im happy and enjoying it alot cuz i can say i have a stock turbo and beat alot of cars but nice hatch you got i never doubt them..
His turbo is actually really small. How you gonna talk without even knowing anything about his car?

-Cole
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:46 pm

bigger than mine an 1000lbs lighter idc wat it is mines a daily full weight car soon to bo making over 700hp then well get somthing done okay
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:16 pm

fully stock wrote:
bigger than mine an 1000lbs lighter idc wat it is mines a daily full weight car soon to bo making over 700hp then well get somthing done okay
lol. Cool Story Bro. See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 6:56 am

HPCole wrote:
fully stock wrote:
lol. Cool Story Bro. See you tomorrow.

affraid
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 6:57 am

HPCole wrote:

His turbo is actually really small. How you gonna talk without even knowing anything about his car?

-Cole

What size is his turbo?
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 1:03 pm

305Taco wrote:
HPCole wrote:

-Cole

What size is his turbo?
Small enough. Ask him if you want details about his car.
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 2:10 am

we ran again do to him spining i pulled a car 1,2,3,4 he past me nice run
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 3:10 am

fully stock wrote:
we ran again do to him spining i pulled a car 1,2,3,4 he past me nice run
"i pulled a car" Does that mean you lost by a car, cause that dosent translate to me. Video will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 9:05 am

Hes saying he pulled the hatch a car in his 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th gear, then the hatch passed him
Back to top Go down
KillerB
KillerB

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 9:53 am

Bad information, I think. I highly doubt that you held me through 4 of your gears unless they're REALLY short gears.

He got me out the hole; by the time I was in mid-3rd gear I was flying past the Evo. I really didn't have to go into 4th gear but I did so just to prove a point.

Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 1:15 pm

Oooooffffffff pwnt. And I have the bideos to prove it lol.

I'm at work right now and possibly going to the track tonight. So as soon as I step foot in my house I'll have them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digs from the other night (VIDS)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next