SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digs from the other night (VIDS)

Go down 
+24
boostinvertgtr
flkeyssb20
s.e.a.n
HPCole
305Taco
KillerB
V6Chris
samantha
Jspec Mk4
fully stock
infamous-speed
asap1320
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
Spoolin
SlowSilverGTR
MRxSLAYx
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
Krusty DSM
E82jxk
HANS
glokology
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 1:37 pm

im sayin wen i through 4th killer b past me as he got next to me he through 4th i heard you through 4th thats wen u past nice run.. ur faster up top point blank for my stock turbo making 377hp running a 500hp 2700lb hatch im happy leave it at that jeeezzzzz. when i get me new turbo we can do a dig and we can also do roll where you wont spin.. good run dnt have drama
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 1:53 pm

fully stock wrote:
im sayin wen i through 4th killer b past me as he got next to me he through 4th i heard you through 4th thats wen u past nice run.. ur faster up top point blank for my stock turbo making 377hp running a 500hp 2700lb hatch im happy leave it at that jeeezzzzz. when i get me new turbo we can do a dig and we can also do roll where you wont spin.. good run dnt have drama

You keep on staying stock turbo over and over you also have in your screen name I think we got the picture by now. Who cares what turbo its has. You don't see Killer B complaining that you're AWD v.s. his Fail wheel drive. IJS
Back to top Go down
flkeyssb20
flkeyssb20

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 3:28 pm

good runs guys
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 7:21 pm

yo...is that evo on a stock turbo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 7:45 pm

is this the STOCK TURBO that i ran last friday?
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 8:17 pm

Who would've ever thought that a Civic would do a dig with an EVO and the EVO would make excuses? Laughing

Regardless of what the Civic has (and it's a smaller turbo/motor than our red coupe had) it's FWD, he can only put down a certain amount of power in the first couple gears. Even if the car made 800whp (which it's nowhere near), it wouldn't put down anything close to that in 1st and 2nd.
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 9:30 pm

glokology wrote:
Who would've ever thought that a Civic would do a dig with an EVO and the EVO would make excuses? Laughing

Regardless of what the Civic has (and it's a smaller turbo/motor than our red coupe had) it's FWD, he can only put down a certain amount of power in the first couple gears. Even if the car made 800whp (which it's nowhere near), it wouldn't put down anything close to that in 1st and 2nd.

"Dude, I almost had you."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 9:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:57 pm

dis is the reason why i dnt race hondas they want a 60 roll and up so they dnt spin but hey hes the guy i congrat for runing me from the dig and i dnt have excusess im speaking my opinions okay so im the one with the 20.000 car gettin team up by hondas i never doubt thoes cars AGAIN im happy either way win or lose im jus goin home with A/C an comfort killer B thanks for the run ur the first honda that i ever dig wit props to ur car..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:59 pm

honda...pshh
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:00 pm

V6Chris wrote:
yo...is that evo on a stock turbo?
yes and yes
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:03 pm

if i never bought my evo i would have a honda to rape any honda thats how much bread i put into my evo trust me i proboly woulda made it AWD lmao but just leave it at that drop it i lost up top weahter he spun or not he digd me ..
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:20 pm

Damn, Killer B's car doesn't have AC?
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:35 pm

that and the quality but im not talkin bout his car he hasnt said anything stupid hes a kool dude haha you see wat i mean i knew it lol Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 2:18 am

I think he means the hatch does have A/C lol.
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:52 pm

regaurdless of anything im happy
Back to top Go down
yessir
yessir

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:32 pm

305Taco wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
i agree with u 100%! these little fuckers out there seem to mess things up for everyone. there are a good amount of places left out there to have a sick street preped up but its not worth the time,effort and money you would invest on it cause the retards out there dont know how to act and bring heat to the spot. i would love to have a sick little spot like that with a group of peeps that are out there for what its really about... RACING!

That's how ST RD 9 used to be. It's still my favorite street spot. Just too hot any more. Sad

1+ st rd 9 was tha shyt, i remeber there was a time where a metrodade cop would sit out there with us while we ran every friday and sat and talk trash about how fast his wrx was
Back to top Go down
TitoGunz
TitoGunz

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 7:42 pm

Nice Vids
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:38 am

TonyTurbo wrote:
I think the dig runs should start 1/4mile back from the spectators, so the winner is in plane view.
where have you been? the finish line is right in front of the crowd 1320 all marked out Cool
Back to top Go down
KillerB
KillerB

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:46 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:
I think the dig runs should start 1/4mile back from the spectators, so the winner is in plane view.
where have you been? the finish line is right in front of the crowd 1320 all marked out Cool

I'm not sure about 1320ft, the last time I raced the Evo i passed the area marked off as 1320 and I was just shifting into 4th gear. Normally I'm well into 4th gear when I pass the 1320 mark.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 11:33 pm

yo i got a yard or foot check, thats meant for contruction. I can bring it out if you all are serious. We'll paint up that bish
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 11:46 pm

KillerB wrote:
I'm not sure about 1320ft, the last time I raced the Evo i passed the area marked off as 1320 and I was just shifting into 4th gear. Normally I'm well into 4th gear when I pass the 1320 mark.
Killer B, Joel and about 5 other people marked that 1/4mile with the "foot check" right in front of me, so that is an exact 1320foot from start to finish... So there's no need for you to think otherwise....

V6Chris wrote:
yo i got a yard or foot check, thats meant for contruction. I can bring it out if you all are serious. We'll paint up that bish
Thats exactly what Joel marked off the 1/4 with the other night...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 11:54 pm

KillerB wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:

i think u let off befor the 1320 but not by much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digs from the other night (VIDS)   Digs from the other night (VIDS) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digs from the other night (VIDS)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3