SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............

Go down 
+27
CRUSH
EVO BYD
fully stock
LthlGT500
TDEVO
b18chatch06
3Fingas
03eatoncobra
kleistang/ BANNED
flkeyssb20
Phantom SRT4
305Taco
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
KillerB
srt4crazy05
miamimagic
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
92coupe
glokology
Spoolin
alberth@ad-turbo.com
HPCole
Skydrol13
asap1320
HANS
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:40 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
This Is what A man does to a bitch like you chris>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Your my bitch punk. Dont you ever forget that Chris AKA PUSSY. Jerkit

I'm sure you like hitting women, I'm sure it makes you feel like a man. Just remember I'm going to let you hit me first, so make sure it's a good one pussy boy, because after that it's all down hill for you! Keep talking shit you're only going to make it look worse for yourself when I knock your 5'2" ass out!

5"7 185LBS Bitch lol We'll see what your red neck non fighting skills can do. I didnt know mamas boys could possibly fight>> Jerkit lol!

You'll see how this mommas boy fights, just try me pussy bitch! LOL @ 5'7" if your 5'7" I'm 6'6"!

Don't worry chris after Am done bitch slapping you pussy On the ground I will take how with me SO I can have you suck On my cock Too!! cuz that the only thing pussy mamas boys like you know how to do. lol!

Good Bye I'll see you soon at the parking lot So your 6'6 tall pussy can step up to me.

There you go with more gay shit! Does your girl know that you think about guys every time your fucking her? That is if she even lets you!

No she does not, But she does know When I am In your house and In your bed fucking your girl!!!
Your girl Told Me that you come short to her all the time, that my dick Is the biggest dick she has ever fucked since she has been with your small dick chris. Your girl Is considering In leaving your fat pussy for me punk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
This Is what A man does to a bitch like you chris>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm sure you like hitting women, I'm sure it makes you feel like a man. Just remember I'm going to let you hit me first, so make sure it's a good one pussy boy, because after that it's all down hill for you! Keep talking shit you're only going to make it look worse for yourself when I knock your 5'2" ass out!

5"7 185LBS Bitch lol We'll see what your red neck non fighting skills can do. I didnt know mamas boys could possibly fight>> Jerkit lol!

You'll see how this mommas boy fights, just try me pussy bitch! LOL @ 5'7" if your 5'7" I'm 6'6"!

Don't worry chris after Am done bitch slapping you pussy On the ground I will take how with me SO I can have you suck On my cock Too!! cuz that the only thing pussy mamas boys like you know how to do. lol!

Good Bye I'll see you soon at the parking lot So your 6'6 tall pussy can step up to me.

There you go with more gay shit! Does your girl know that you think about guys every time your fucking her? That is if she even lets you!

No she does not, But she does know When I am In your house and In your bed fucking your girl!!!
Your girl Told Me that you come short to her all the time, that my dick Is the biggest dick she has ever fucked since she has been with your small dick chris. Your girl Is considering In leaving your fat pussy for me punk.

Oh I baited your perfectly and you took the bait! Laughing I'll see you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:43 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here Suck On this chris vitamin B12>>> Jerkit

You'd like that wouldn't you you sick faggot! Your girl seems so nice, she's going to be devastated when you finally come out of the closet!

lol! what a sore loser..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:45 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Oh I baited your perfectly and you took the bait! Laughing I'll see you soon!

you can come see me now If you like>> Do you want my address>? we can take care bussiness today If you like chris> we dont need to wait a week to close this deal..

Let me know I'll Pm you my address right now. popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here Suck On this chris vitamin B12>>> Jerkit

You'd like that wouldn't you you sick faggot! Your girl seems so nice, she's going to be devastated when you finally come out of the closet!

lol! what a sore loser..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keep talking, I got you just where I want you! You're going to experience pain like you've never felt before. I'm not going to go as low as you and talk shit about your girl. I actually think she's a nice girl. I don't know why she's with you but I'll will not talk shit about her. I'm going to show you what a big mistake you just made bitch! I'll see you soon!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:48 pm

Waiting for the PM of your address!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are a fucking pussy ass punk! I knew you were too pussy to meet me at your own house!

Quote :
This is not my personal address; But my cousin lives there >>> I'll be there waiting for you till 8pm.

2342 w 66 pl Hialeah

Let me know.

Man up and come see me>> back up your little threats like a man and stop running your pussy online.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:53 pm

You are a pathetic excuse for a boy Frank, come see me when you grow some balls!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:53 pm

pm sent> come see me today.. I'll be there all day. BITCH>> Jerkit lol! come teach me a lesson punk> Am waiting. hahahahaha, pussy boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:58 pm

why would I post my personal address online you fucking idiot>> I Just gave you a good address where I am going to be In one 1hr or so. Go I'll pay your gas after I am done beating the fuck Out of your fat pussy.

Just drive over there If you think you got your balls In place!!! If not call me when you get Off On exit6 On the turnpike. I am In fact meeting you half way In Hialeah punk.

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:59 pm

LOL I Google mapped the address, and your cousin lives across the street from the GoodWill store! Maybe with all that money you could help him out!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 3:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
why would I post my personal address online you fucking idiot>> I Just gave you a good address where I am going to be In one 1hr or so. Go I'll pay your gas after I am done beating the fuck Out of your fat pussy.

Just drive over there If you think you got your balls In place!!! If not call me when you get Off On exit6 On the turnpike. I am In fact meeting you half way In Hialeah punk.

LOL I'm going to take care of you at the spot in front of everyone! See you soon pussy boy faggot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 3:07 pm

ok pussy chris I am looking forward to see u>> tough Gay boy. You winner dick sucking contest. Here drink your medicine punk Bang bang. Jerkit

Bye.. I'll be waiting for your fat pussy at the address I gave you punk. popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 3:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok pussy chris I am looking forward to see u>> tough Gay boy. You winner dick sucking contest. Here drink your medicine punk Bang bang. Jerkit

Bye.. I'll be waiting for your fat pussy at the address I gave you punk. popcorn

You'll be waiting a long time, because I'm not coming to your cousins house so you and your 15 family members can jump me. I'll see you at the spot fat boy!
Back to top Go down
Dc5 Chick
Dc5 Chick

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 3:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
well!!! You can manual shift If you choose to do so' or you could just put It on Drive and go. just like pussy chris GTR the car does all the driving Itself. lol!

And yes no excuses>lol 3rd gear Its not fucked In her car by the way. Laughing I bet you Anthony Blew It for you.

No I did actually, and its not gone yet.[/quote]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

rulez

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] welcome lol [/quote]

When I walk yu, whos gonna need driving school?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 4:26 pm

Hey guys Frank is having a pool party at his cousin's house![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KillerB
KillerB

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 5:00 pm

MODS; why hasn't this thread been locked yet???

It has gotten carried away 3 pages ago..
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 5:23 pm

KillerB wrote:
MODS; why hasn't this thread been locked yet???

It has gotten carried away 3 pages ago..
x10000 threads like this should get lock and shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:54 pm

chris I just got home and I didnt see your pussy no where at site!!! lol> you really are a fat pussy chris. lol! after all that shit I said to you and you didnt show Up!!! hahahhaha...

Hey midget frank has a bigger package than you do chris!!! lol! Trust me> your be surprised about what girls say about midget frank Big package... lol! I'll Be doing this on your big pussy Chris all day long boy.>> Jerkit jajajajajja. Not that I like big pussies like you chris> lol >> I like them small and narrow by the away. affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:01 pm

Dc5 Chick wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
well!!! You can manual shift If you choose to do so' or you could just put It on Drive and go. just like pussy chris GTR the car does all the driving Itself. lol!

And yes no excuses>lol 3rd gear Its not fucked In her car by the way. Laughing I bet you Anthony Blew It for you.

No I did actually, and its not gone yet.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

rulez

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] welcome lol [/quote]

When I walk yu, whos gonna need driving school?[/quote]

What about If I walk you>? what are you gonna say If I do infact win the race>? lol!

Good luck Girl In trying to beat frank>> jajajajaja lol! This Is so fucking hilarious!!! No disrespect meant...

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 26th 2010, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:05 pm

Im just saying...

Skee-Lo basically sums up Frank in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:10 pm

phantom would you please come up with anything else funnier than this Stupid video You just posted? Evil or Very Mad damn you freaking cadaver bag of sad bones. Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:12 pm

Im not trying to be funny, just saying thats your theme song every morning when you wake up. Your posts/attempts to brag make it very clear to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:15 pm

I am not a gangstar Phantom> your wrong buddy!!! I Just Come In here to defend myself from your hating nonsense stupid comments>> thats all I do> defend myself> nothing else. You talk shit to me> I will Talk shit back to you. Simple as that buddy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:26 pm

Oh I know your far from a gangster... IDC if u talk shit, u dont understand that everytime u attempt to talk shit theres about 100 people on this forum laughin AT you as you fail and make a fool of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next