SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............

Go down 
+27
CRUSH
EVO BYD
fully stock
LthlGT500
TDEVO
b18chatch06
3Fingas
03eatoncobra
kleistang/ BANNED
flkeyssb20
Phantom SRT4
305Taco
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
KillerB
srt4crazy05
miamimagic
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
92coupe
glokology
Spoolin
alberth@ad-turbo.com
HPCole
Skydrol13
asap1320
HANS
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
HANS
HANS

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-04

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:29 pm

i tried reading this thread after i last checked it. but trying to read franks posts is like slamming my head against the wall 1000x then spinning in circles and trying to focus on a monitor.

god your fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:34 pm

And dont think nobody catches the "defend myself" blah blah blah, bull shit that u always say, that your gonna try to use to have the law on ur side with after you start/bring all this stuff to yourself then try to act like a victim. Your not a victim and nobody feels bad for you, man up and take responsibility for your words/actions and you might start to gain a little bit of respect in this world. You talk about money/cars (cars you buy for cheaper than 90% of the cars on this forum btw), but you have still yet to realize that money can not buy respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:38 pm

HANS wrote:
i tried reading this thread after i last checked it. but trying to read franks posts is like slamming my head against the wall 1000x then spinning in circles and trying to focus on a monitor.

god your fucking retarded.

thats becuase Ignorants like you forget about how to spell correctly; every time you punks make a post, It Is like three different people from three different countries added a new word that noone knows about. lol

learn how to spell correctly punks. > use the .,:";? and so forth you 3rd graders Ignorants.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:41 pm

He is somehow dumber than we even give him credit for... Not quite sure how this can be possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:44 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
And dont think nobody catches the "defend myself" blah blah blah, bull shit that u always say, that your gonna try to use to have the law on ur side with after you start/bring all this stuff to yourself then try to act like a victim. Your not a victim and nobody feels bad for you, man up and take responsibility for your words/actions and you might start to gain a little bit of respect in this world. You talk about money/cars (cars you buy for cheaper than 90% of the cars on this forum btw), but you have still yet to realize that money can not buy respect.

Phantom I dont need non of your respects> I make my own respect>> If any of you punks decide to act funny In my face> I will stop your pussy right away> thats How I get my respect. Jerkit

I dont eat and pay my bills and everything I own with any of your pussy respects> I pay It with the sweat and money I make. period.

Here Is Some respect for you punks.>>> bang bang Jerkit Right In your pussy.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:57 pm

Thank you for contradicting your previous post. Lmao, you are simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:57 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
He is somehow dumber than we even give him credit for... Not quite sure how this can be possible.

at least I am Not dying of skinny syndrome disease like you are you gay bulimic punk. Jerkit lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 12:01 am

ok I am done for tonight> Come back tomorrow clowns>> I'll have a new show set up tomorrow for you guys.

lol!

Phantom cut me a brake buddy.

later.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 12:02 am

Yes Frank we know, thats the same thing you say EVERY time you post towards me lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 12:05 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 1:14 am

LOL @ Frank's -50 Reputation! You're a joke to everyone! Go hide under a rock where you belong faggot! How people like you make it in this world blows my mind. You must have sucked a lot of dick to get the money to pay for those salvaged tile cars you drive!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 1:58 am

You guys are taking this overboard, locking this thread, let this be the last warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............   HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K............. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HansJr.com - ASAP Performance AWD Eclipse vs. ADTurbo 2JZ S2K.............
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7