SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!

Go down 
+14
Mudbird
infamous-speed
305Taco
lvlemphizstylez
Steedafied
TonyTurbo
b18chatch06
kachup
GT30WRX/BANNED
pingaloca25
SlowSilverGTR
LthlGT500
MRxSLAYx
04blackGT
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
04blackGT

04blackGT

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-11-25

calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! Empty
PostSubject: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 1:13 am

im slow as fuck, but who cares. i just wanna have fun. ill prob be at the spot friday.

i drive a 2004 GT with bolt-ons making 260whp 300wtq.

im not gonna be picky. roll or dig. only thing is that i run out of gear at 110mph so any thing up to that point would be fine.

i want a good clean race with something in my league.

see ya there.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 2:54 am

04blackGT wrote:
im slow as fuck, but who cares. i just wanna have fun. ill prob be at the spot friday.

i drive a 2004 GT with bolt-ons making 260whp 300wtq.

im not gonna be picky. roll or dig. only thing is that i run out of gear at 110mph so any thing up to that point would be fine.

i want a good clean race with something in my league.

see ya there.
Honestly, highly doubt more than 2 people here are in your MPH range. So its gonna be hard to find some runs here.

P.s. Instead of telling us when/where you'll be, you should find out what days we go out and where.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 9:14 am

put her on a 200shot and make the same callout
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 9:35 am

LthlGT500 wrote:

WithStupid
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:00 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

WithStupid

lol! everyone could use a little nitrous in their lives
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:22 am

goodluck fgt. try jdmsouth or something
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 12:32 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
you should PM crusherCobra he is one of the 2 on the website that will give you a good run, he is known to end his races at 110mph. make sure to get videos.

lol!
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 1:00 pm

i think you should go out to sunoco..you would find a lot of your category lol!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 1:01 pm

ill ask my g/f if i can bring out her passat
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 1:19 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
ill ask my g/f if i can bring out her passat

affraid ................ lol!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 2:05 pm

This guy is a prime examples of people we dont need at the race spot. Avg ass cars taking up space and causing confusion. No offense dude but your out of your legue here. Do some homework and make that thing fast then comeback.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 2:07 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
This guy is a prime examples of people we dont need at the race spot. Avg ass cars taking up space and causing confusion. No offense dude but your out of your legue here. Do some homework and make that thing fast then comeback.

Yup! What he said!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 2:46 pm

Ouch, tough crowd lol. And LOL at the CrusherCobra comment. lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlemphizstylez

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 3:32 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:

lmao the "elitism" in that post is sickening...you make it sound like he's inferior or some idiot because he has a 13 second car. I'd say it's more of YOUR attitude that makes street racing gay
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 3:38 pm

It's not elitism, it's 300 uninvited people showing up to our spot and causing the police to come. We had a good thing going and it's getting fucked up!
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 3:38 pm

lvlemphizstylez wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:

lmao the "elitism" in that post is sickening...you make it sound like he's inferior or some idiot because he has a 13 second car. I'd say it's more of YOUR attitude that makes street racing gay

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 3:43 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
It's not elitism, it's 300 uninvited people showing up to our spot and causing the police to come. We had a good thing going and it's getting fucked up!

Most of the people fucking it up are the people who aren't running there cars anyways. This gentleman came across as just wanting to get some runs in and it seems as though there's some sort of animosity towards him off the bat. As if he's the reason the spots being blown up by yuppies. I only speak for myself, but I say he approached the topic with sincerity and respect. Treat others as you would have them treat you right? I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 3:54 pm

305Taco wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Most of the people fucking it up are the people who aren't running there cars anyways. This gentleman came across as just wanting to get some runs in and it seems as though there's some sort of animosity towards him off the bat. As if he's the reason the spots being blown up by yuppies. I only speak for myself, but I say he approached the topic with sincerity and respect. Treat others as you would have them treat you right? I'm saying.

Point taken, however coming on to a site where no one knows you and "calling out anyone that wants to fucking race" isn't exactly the best way to go about it either. We all know what we do is illegal, so we must air on the side of caution. This guy could be a cop, or he could be what it seems and just a kid looking to run. I don't think suggesting to a kid with 240HP to go to Sunoco is an unfair suggestion.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 3:56 pm

lvlemphizstylez wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:

Well said, I also understand the portion of too many people showing up at the spot.. But, you guys are grilling this dude when he most likely has nothing to do with it..
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 4:21 pm

Have you been to the spot lately?? It used to be about 30 cars all looking to run. Now its like 80cars and 3x the spectators. I saw some teenage girls almost get ran over because they dont know whats going on! I am not grilling the dude or having a superiority complex but this aint all fun and games. I saw one of our leaders having to run from the cops the other night. WE HAVE NEVER HAD THIS SHIT HAPPEN UNTILL PEOPLE STARTED SPECTATING. Let me remind you again THIS SHIT IS ILLEGAL AND DANGEROUS. I was scared shitless when I saw thoughs girls running across the street as one of the porsches comes by 170MPH!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 4:24 pm

Im not saying he is the reason people are out there like they are, But he is one that has no business being out there.
Back to top Go down
Mudbird
Mudbird

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 6:06 pm

wish i knew with this place was :)
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 6:17 pm

After reading everyone's opinion on the subject, we have come to the conclusion that, yes, a car of that caliber would be better off finding a race on a different website or meet, as far as the elitism post, yes Tony Turbo could have worded it differently to make it sound like he was not inferior, the owner of the car, as far as we know could be a respectable and mature person or the opposite. The admins and I have continued to preach, "carpool, carpool, carpool" so that cars don't flood the meet, causing extra unwanted attention, Yet week in and week out we see the same thing, 1 person, 1 car, not racing and just spectating. I did not see the girls crossing the street but I am going to take Tony's Word for it, people like that who are not accustomed to how things operate should stay clear of any imminent dangers, and seeing what we do is dangerous, then they should stay clear of our meet all together. To the original poster, I apologize for the way this thread turned out, what I recommend to you is come out and get acquainted with everyone, see how things operate, see what kind of cars go out there and then decide if you have something of that caliber so that you can stay competitive. But I urge you to come with someone that can vouch for you. Because everyweek is a new face, not one but many. This post was not meant to offend but only trying to preserve what we have left.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 6:27 pm

This goes for all the newcomers, be responsible, you are all grown men and women, or I hope. Do not litter, do not block semi trucks, do not cause extra unwanted attention, do not run infront of a car thats racing, when your trying to get a better view. Or you will be forced to leave, or we will simply change up the dates so much that and no one is getting a PM from any admins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next