SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!

Go down 
+14
Mudbird
infamous-speed
305Taco
lvlemphizstylez
Steedafied
TonyTurbo
b18chatch06
kachup
GT30WRX/BANNED
pingaloca25
SlowSilverGTR
LthlGT500
MRxSLAYx
04blackGT
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 6:28 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
After reading everyone's opinion on the subject, we have come to the conclusion that, yes, a car of that caliber would be better off finding a race on a different website or meet, as far as the elitism post, yes Tony Turbo could have worded it differently to make it sound like he was not inferior, the owner of the car, as far as we know could be a respectable and mature person or the opposite. The admins and I have continued to preach, "carpool, carpool, carpool" so that cars don't flood the meet, causing extra unwanted attention, Yet week in and week out we see the same thing, 1 person, 1 car, not racing and just spectating. I did not see the girls crossing the street but I am going to take Tony's Word for it, people like that who are not accustomed to how things operate should stay clear of any imminent dangers, and seeing what we do is dangerous, then they should stay clear of our meet all together. To the original poster, I apologize for the way this thread turned out, what I recommend to you is come out and get acquainted with everyone, see how things operate, see what kind of cars go out there and then decide if you have something of that caliber so that you can stay competitive. But I urge you to come with someone that can vouch for you. Because everyweek is a new face, not one but many. This post was not meant to offend but only trying to preserve what we have left.

Very well stated. Kudo's to you!
Back to top Go down
blown2006gt

blown2006gt

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 6:39 pm

Hey guys im down to race and dont want flood your spot. My car makes about 480whp now, i know there are much faster cars but i will be putting a forged stroker block soon. I went to that sunoco spot 2 times and that shit felt like i was in high school. I would like to come meet you guys and do some races just let me know when and where? Oh and im no 5.0 pig.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 7:06 pm

blown2006gt wrote:
Hey guys im down to race and dont want flood your spot. My car makes about 480whp now, i know there are much faster cars but i will be putting a forged stroker block soon. I went to that sunoco spot 2 times and that shit felt like i was in high school. I would like to come meet you guys and do some races just let me know when and where? Oh and im no 5.0 pig.

blown2006gt wrote:
Whats up southern Knights! My name is Rob and new to the street scene. I heard bout you all from a friend. I have a 2006gt procharged and wanted to come out to 27, where do you guys meet?

blown2006gt wrote:
Hey man. Ok i thought they meet at another spot north on 27? I went to sunoco last wed and last friday for the first time. I got a white GT it makes about 480whp now but it so damn heavy. Im putting in a forged stroker block soon!

your original post was asking where the meet was, you have a friend that knows us, who is your friend, how do you know the proximity of the meet, why are you posting it on a public forum that anyone can view. Not to sound like an asshole but this right here is one of the reasons spots get blown up, it will take one guy on another forum or one officer of the law to say "oh you know what i'm gonna drive north on 27 every night, and see if there is any activity", once again you can have a fast car, thats great but your gonna have to try harder if you wanna find out where the meet is, and now that we are going to regularly change up locations and days it will be even harder. Understand this is only precautionary measures.
Back to top Go down
blown2006gt

blown2006gt

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 7:28 pm

I heard from a guy that i met a sunoco on wednesday, he had a fast evo and i was going to follow him there but i went home cuz had to work early. he told me its proximity where you guys go i dont want to say his name cuz im not that tight with him. but hey im sorry for putting anything up here i shouldnt. I just want to make some friends with fast cars and race. Just moved here from the west coast OREGON. NO BS
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 8:12 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
This guy is a prime examples of people we dont need at the race spot. Avg ass cars taking up space and causing confusion. No offense dude but your out of your legue here. Do some homework and make that thing fast then comeback.

I'll run the slow 'stang! lol! My car is hella slow. i guess i'm an exception like riding in the front seat of the short without my helmet on! cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:08 pm

tough crowd....im guessing you got like 4.30 or higher gears in there for 4th to die at 110
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:14 pm

he has 4.10's ......pretty sure he can go a lil higher
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:23 pm

if i had my silver turd i'd be down for a dig but I have the white ferrari...thats a little out of his or anyones league right now
Back to top Go down
Mudbird
Mudbird

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:10 pm

I wouldnt mind as long as he doesnt pull up in a crown vic lmao
Back to top Go down
04blackGT

04blackGT

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 3:30 am

sorry i havent came back to post. i heard from a friend that stuff was getting heated up here. lol

let me start off by saying... if you got the impression that i came off as another asshole calling people out. IM SORRY
i didnt mean for it to sound like that. i knew what i was getting my self into. i know im for sure one of the slowest cars on the site, which is why i tried my hardest to direct my post towards cars in my ballpark. i know what we all do is illegal and i can assure im not a cop! lol. and as for all this talk about me not knowing what goes on, and that people like me are the reason cops are called. let me assure you that im not obnoxious what so ever when it comes to attending meets and going out to spots. it is rare that i ever bring my car. i do "carpool" occasionally. it is not my first time out there. i know to not be out next to the street. make sure to turn off the lights when you pull in, i know all that shit. i would rather join your group of more responsible and organized street racing than the horse shit that goes on at sunoco or the bend. once again i didnt mean for this thread to get out of hand, i just wanted a race. isnt that what we are all here for???
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 4:19 am

04blackgt, the post was directed not only towards you but towards anyone that wants to be at the meet, from reading your post above it sounds like you are mature and not someone does burnouts at meets and pretend he is in tokyo drift. Your Mustang looks clean, when the next meet comes around, i'll make sure to shoot the other admins a PM to add you to the roster. Good night everyone, by the way never go to the strip club drunk.
Back to top Go down
Mudbird
Mudbird

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 6:49 am

We allways carpool in monte carlos cause everytime I take mines out its one of those nights that everything gets raided every 15 min and its from the curve to sono to the curve and back and forth, my car burns way to much gas for that bs. Even in 6th :/
Back to top Go down
Gxp
Gxp

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:41 am

been to the meet once and have kept my mouth shut where its at, ever since.
04blackGT come to pbir tonight its test and tune allot of the guys from here go there to race. you should come. and see how your car does.
Back to top Go down
04blackGT

04blackGT

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 12:35 pm

thanks guys, i went to PBIR about a month ago. and i pulled off, a 13.700 @ 101, w/ a 1.90 60ft. on mickys. i wanna go bad and see if i can pull off a 13.5 w/ a 1.8 60ft with a little more suspension tweaking, and launching at a higher RPM. the car is set up more for the strip, hence the 4.10s and suspension it has.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 5:10 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
04blackgt, the post was directed not only towards you but towards anyone that wants to be at the meet, from reading your post above it sounds like you are mature and not someone does burnouts at meets and pretend he is in tokyo drift. Your Mustang looks clean, when the next meet comes around, i'll make sure to shoot the other admins a PM to add you to the roster. Good night everyone, by the way never go to the strip club drunk.

Shit that's the best time to go, so long as you got bread in your pocket and a good buddy to supervise your spending. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:34 pm

bro dont even worry about the crowd. honestly i think this thread is better then half the call out threads made....its done man style
I'll run any race, just be in my league and we'll do what we can...
unlike...hey im limited to this race...please be nice.

fuck the haters
Back to top Go down
Mudbird
Mudbird

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:41 pm

04blackGT wrote:
thanks guys, i went to PBIR about a month ago. and i pulled off, a 13.700 @ 101, w/ a 1.90 60ft. on mickys. i wanna go bad and see if i can pull off a 13.5 w/ a 1.8 60ft with a little more suspension tweaking, and launching at a higher RPM. the car is set up more for the strip, hence the 4.10s and suspension it has.

Nvm if your in the 13:7s then I think you'll walk me I've never ran my car on the track so I don't know...
Back to top Go down
04blackGT

04blackGT

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:49 am

Mudbird wrote:
Nvm if your in the 13:7s then I think you'll walk me I've never ran my car on the track so I don't know...

judging by the car you have in your sig, youll beat me no doubt. but hey i have never ran an ls1 and i have always wanted to see where i stand....

Back to top Go down
Mudbird
Mudbird

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:28 am

Its an lt1 car with ls1 tail lights missing about 100hp and has a lower 80s tech powerband lol
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:11 am

04blackGT wrote:
Mudbird wrote:

judging by the car you have in your sig, youll beat me no doubt. but hey i have never ran an ls1 and i have always wanted to see where i stand....

doubt it
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:12 am

04blackGT wrote:
Mudbird wrote:

doubt it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!   calling out who ever wants to f***ing race! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out who ever wants to f***ing race!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2