SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for some friendly runs...

Go down 
+21
Krusty DSM
kachup
Dc5 Chick
Phantom SRT4
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
R35 GTR
03terminator
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
Sexual Chocolate
26brx8
CRUSH
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
MRxSLAYx
pingaloca25
asap1320
95RioRedCobra
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Looking for some friendly runs... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 9:49 am

Looking for some friendly ones with our Whippled Lightning just to see where we stand, anyone game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 9:57 am

dig, roll?
when?
what range of car?
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:46 am

luke ill run even tho you will put trains on me. lol
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:56 am

asap1320 wrote:
dig, roll?
when?
what range of car?

No dig's yet, no suspension. However, she should do pretty well from 60- 150ish I don't think she will make 160 with the gearing, but it just might. Looking for something in the 550-600whp range for a car or another truck around 700whp. Any night at the spot we should be able to be out there. Oh yeah and we won't have any excuses... Just wanna see where she stands no boost leaks or fuel leaks... LMAO!

Last edited by 95RioRedCobra on October 1st 2010, 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:57 am

pingaloca25 wrote:
luke ill run even tho you will put trains on me. lol

It better! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:38 am

nyce!
should be some good runs for you
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:42 am

Ill be out tomorrow if you want to run. Dont make 550 but my car runs strong for what it has. Can you do a 40-140?
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:44 am

Most certainly... We will be out at Countyline for the Beat the Heat event, so tomorrow shouldn't be a problem!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:59 am

I'm down to run next Wednesday night 45-145 or lower if you wanna set something up.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:07 pm

Chris your car hauls balls... LOL! Let's see how we do on a couple preliminary runs to see if we are worthy of the GTR... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:34 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I'm down to run next Wednesday night 45-145 or lower if you wanna set something up.
I get first dibs remember! What is your best roll race? a 45-145 is ideal for me but odd for most other people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:41 pm

CJ wanna roll 40 to 140 VS my car? I'll give you a car and the hit If you prefer. I'll be out there next saturday night for sure.

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
CJ wanna roll 40 to 140 VS my car? I'll give you a car and the hit If you prefer. I'll be out there next saturday night for sure.

Weren't you suppose to race RAM1320?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:52 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I get first dibs remember! What is your best roll race? a 45-145 is ideal for me but odd for most other people

45 is cool for me Cj! We can do it next week!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:18 pm

I'd love to run that lightning. I'm doing a couple little tweaks to the car this coming week, and hopefully i'll be on the dyno getting re-tuned by the end of next week.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:23 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Thank you sir!
BTW one of my neighbors got the new 458! not a fan. Think his 599GTB is way better
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

We will run when you make it out to the track. Once on the track and once on the street. Our cars are in very different classes but well see what happens.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:50 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

HE WAS IN A FAR FAR AWAY PLACE. A PLACE WHERE THE CRUSHER COBRA IS THE FASTEST CAR ON THE STREETS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:14 pm

Steedafied wrote:
I'd love to run that lightning. I'm doing a couple little tweaks to the car this coming week, and hopefully i'll be on the dyno getting re-tuned by the end of next week.

Sounds good... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:16 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Thank you sir!
BTW one of my neighbors got the new 458! not a fan. Think his 599GTB is way better
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

We will run when you make it out to the track. Once on the track and once on the street. Our cars are in very different classes but well see what happens.

cj my car ran an 11.8 at 116MPH mid 3rd gear rolling In neutral half away the track, and your car ran 11.9s on nitrous I think lol! I guess we'll see what happens once my car gets to make a full pass to the top of 4th gear. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:21 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

HE WAS IN A FAR FAR AWAY PLACE. A PLACE WHERE THE CRUSHER COBRA IS THE FASTEST CAR ON THE STREETS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh dont worry Joel Your car Is not that far away> only 2+cars 60 to 160 on boost only, and a whole train far back 40 to 140. hahahahaha.

z51Joel>> world slowest 700whp c6vette>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:40 pm

Make whatever excuse you want just come ready. Lmk when it's going down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:45 pm

Cj since You are the one wanting to race me at the track> why we dont just make my race on the streets happened first' so that way we can all hear your excuse first. then I'll race you at track.

!!! Oh the nitrous pressure was low and the new spark plugs I just Installed where bad.

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 1st 2010, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:45 pm

Can't wait for tomorrow... Pray it doesn't rain!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 4:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Cj since You are the one wanting to race me at the track> why we dont just make my race on the streets happened first' so that way we can all hear your excuse first. then I'll race you at track.

!!! Oh the nitrous pressure was low and the new spark plugs I just Installed where bad.

lol!
Damn you really have bad memory. Uve asked me to race twice. Both times I've told you the same answer.

Trust me you will hear no excuse from me. I'm not that pathetic.

FYI my car ran 11.7 @118. If you can wrap your head around that one you might learn something Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some friendly runs...
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next