SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for some friendly runs...

Go down 
+21
Krusty DSM
kachup
Dc5 Chick
Phantom SRT4
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
R35 GTR
03terminator
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
Sexual Chocolate
26brx8
CRUSH
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
MRxSLAYx
pingaloca25
asap1320
95RioRedCobra
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 4:20 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Cj since You are the one wanting to race me at the track> why we dont just make my race on the streets happened first' so that way we can all hear your excuse first. then I'll race you at track.

!!! Oh the nitrous pressure was low and the new spark plugs I just Installed where bad.

lol!
Damn you really have bad memory. Uve asked me to race twice. Both times I've told you the same answer.

Trust me you will hear no excuse from me. I'm not that pathetic.

FYI my car ran 11.7 @118. If you can wrap your head around that one you might learn something Laughing

My car had already ran way faster than that with alot less power and torq than what It makes now..

11.3 at 129MPH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 4:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Cj since You are the one wanting to race me at the track> why we dont just make my race on the streets happened first' so that way we can all hear your excuse first. then I'll race you at track.

!!! Oh the nitrous pressure was low and the new spark plugs I just Installed where bad.

lol!
Damn you really have bad memory. Uve asked me to race twice. Both times I've told you the same answer.

Trust me you will hear no excuse from me. I'm not that pathetic.

FYI my car ran 11.7 @118. If you can wrap your head around that one you might learn something Laughing

My car had already ran way faster than that with alot less power and torq than what It makes now..

11.3 at 129MPH

How much power then??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 4:55 pm

It was making 648RWHP and 601Torq Dynojet> Kenne Bell 2.8 at 26psi 11.3s second gear launch on street tires. Now the car makes 716RWHP and 704Torq Mustang Dyno" whipple 3.4L crusher at 17psi. And I still haven't use the spray yet. affraid
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:03 pm

I hate setting up races for other people... I can't wait to get my baby back up and running... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
It was making 648RWHP and 601Torq Dynojet> Kenne Bell 2.8 at 26psi 11.3s second gear launch on street tires. Now the car makes 716RWHP and 704Torq Mustang Dyno" whipple 3.4L crusher at 17psi. And I still haven't use the spray yet. affraid

What else do you have done to the car??? Only reason I ask is because we've done 3.4s on some Ford GTs and they all top out power wise on blower around 740whp w/ 25psi and I have yet to see one make 700+ on 17psi and your talking about a DOHC 5.4L all Aluminum engine... Not doubting your numbers just asking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:13 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

What else do you have done to the car??? Only reason I ask is because we've done 3.4s on some Ford GTs and they all top out power wise on blower around 740whp w/ 25psi and I have yet to see one make 700+ on 17psi and your talking about a DOHC 5.4L all Aluminum engine... Not doubting your numbers just asking?

long tubes full exhasut, ported built heads, 20over built long block with a whipple 3.4L crusher kit with an 126m throttle body with 5" inch MAF Tube and cold Air Intake kit .

Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
take it to the track.....it should go 11.0@131
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:21 pm

Now I know why you have so many issues... I recind any of my previous statements!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:24 pm

11.s at 131... hahaha My old 03 cobra ran 11.3s at 133MPH with 650RWHP and 550torq at 21psi" its all about putting the power to the ground and shifting really fast In these cars.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 1st 2010, 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:26 pm

My '03 with a 2.3L whipple @ 21psi 4 years ago made 623whp/598tq and went 10.80s all day everyday on stock 17" Cobra wheels w/ 275/40/17 MT Drag Radials...
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
11.s at 131... hahaha My old 03 cobra ran 11.3s at 133MPH with 650RWHP and 550Torq on pump gas. lol!

So then...what are you going to be running ....9??? I do not think It will...maybe a 10.9@132
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:30 pm

with 780RWHP and 800Torq Me driving It> IT should run like a 10.3 atleast at 140MPH maybe. well find out In 10 days from now.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
with 780RWHP and 800Torq Me driving It> IT should run like a 10.3 atleast at 140MPH maybe. well find out In 10 days from now.
why 10days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:42 pm

cuz I gotta run 3 cars this coming saturday night. affraid

I Am taking care of all the boost and vacuum leak issues Before I go back to the streets and the track., I got my blower off the motor already. Monday am Installing It back With all new Intake Temp and boost sensors, lower intake manifold gaskets and sealed up supercharger boost valve.

These are all the little Bullshits that are not letting my car run Right. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:55 pm

Ronnie Sanchez's Cobra going 10.34 w/ a 2.3L Whipple and 100 shot making about 750whp!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:11 pm

thats good shit at the track> + the guy can really drive really well>> but When It comes to the streets 40 to 140 I rule Buddy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
thats good shit at the track> + the guy can really drive really well>> but When It comes to the streets 40 to 140 I rule Buddy

lol!

Humpty's Porsche might have something to say about that.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!
DREAMER!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:18 pm

my car didnt run right that night i raced that Porsche, I still had that boost leak issue>> sexual.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:19 pm

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Humpty's Porsche might have something to say about that.

Crusher is it true that Humpty's porsche got you PULL?? they call him the crusher slayer!!!!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!
are you ready for my coupe / terminator? 18 psi small 2.3 whipple, bone stock motor afro
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
my car didnt run right that night i raced that Porsche, I still had that boost leak issue>> sexual.

If thats what you want to believe, go ahead. You just can't admit you got beat by a faster car. You know very well your car was running fine. You should keep track of your lies. That's the same night you ran joel and beat him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:24 pm

26brx8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!
DREAMER!!! lol

here Is a good example of when my car Is running 100% with no Issues>> except the race of chancletas 997" thats when all the boost leak and vacuum BS started.

Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:32 pm

that gtr will pull you now!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:39 pm

26brx8 wrote:
that gtr will pull you now!!

Yea am Still waiting for him to call me out To any of the rolls am giving him!! I already told him to pick from the menu> 40 to 140" 50 to 150 or 60 to 160. He wants no part of that After I yanked him from that 40 and drove around him after I gave him 2 cars head start and the hit.

lol!

You and me 50 to 150 next week.? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some friendly runs...
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next