SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for some friendly runs...

Go down 
+21
Krusty DSM
kachup
Dc5 Chick
Phantom SRT4
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
R35 GTR
03terminator
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
Sexual Chocolate
26brx8
CRUSH
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
MRxSLAYx
pingaloca25
asap1320
95RioRedCobra
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 6:52 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
i <3 wings & beer

Me to but the wings at the stadium aren't great!

The cake in the skybox is the shit though lol, the food is decent and unlimited but nothing above ordinary chain resturant food... I wanna check out LIV in the Stadium, although I think id much rather just stick to fountain bleu for LIV and the stadium for football lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 6:54 pm

Here pussy>> this Is all I got for you punk> In your left eye punk. Jerkit bang bang Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here pussy>> this Is all I got for you punk> In your left eye punk. Jerkit bang bang Jerkit2

olle deja la habladera de pinga ya pendeja si eres tan pingu go find him(stop talking shit if ur so brave go find him ..Joel ban this nigga he aint funny no more he's boring..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:19 pm

Luis shut your pussy.. noone Is talking to you punk.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis shut your pussy.. noone Is talking to you punk.

bold headed,small, and dominican with puertorican what do they call things like u frank..?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:39 pm

Frank, when are you going to realize no one likes you? You think I'm the only one that makes fun of your pussy ass? We all do! You're the clown of SK!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:43 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Frank, when are you going to realize no one likes you? You think I'm the only one that makes fun of your pussy ass? We all do! You're the clown of SK!

Correction Sk's Mascot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TitoGunz
TitoGunz

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:12 pm

WOW!! This shit is getting serious. As an outsider, I say put up or shut up. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:20 pm

Chris I dont care If you or anyone around here likes me or not> I dont pay my bill with your money nor the Sk Money. I pay them with the sweat of my own balls. this is just happy time for me. I have no friends and dont need one, I am alone and always will be. dont need no hating punks In my business.

I'll see you wendsday night" and Like I said If you feel like you dont need to wait till wendsday night>> you got my number call me anytime and I'll meet you half away or anytime tomorrow during the day. just make sure you dont back pedal on me when I get on your face.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
just talked to pussy chris>>> this pussy boy cant get any pussier that he already Is..... hahahahaha.
I had never called the cops on anyone you fucking pussy. last time I was try the pussy boy ran to his car and got a machette Out On Me cuz I stepped up to his face and he wouldn't fight or take a swing on me. pussy.

I dare you to try Me Chris>> I'll see you wendsday night pussy. Step up to my face when You see me you little pussy. Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's funny because 5 people have already warned me about you calling the cops, and your only response was that "Pussy ass Joel called the cops on someone but you never have"!

Keep posting all the pictures you want, just promise you'll post pictures of your face on Thursday morning for all to see!

blahblahblah>> I got $50 bucks for you If you show up at sunoco tonight!! then I'll Give you another $100 After I fuck you all up so you can buy some bandages for you pussy face.

Let me know you got my number. Stop talking shit online pussy.

Frank you're to stupid (realtalk) to be a cop or have been. You're making internet threats to basically commit a crime, and saying it so well anyone with access to the world wide web can see.

Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:38 pm

Here Chris Go masturbate with this buddy. then call your mom and tell her that you drenk your own semen by mistake thinking that It was real milk. You goddamn retard. You better start eating better v6chris" the next thing that will turn bulimic Is your brain buddy> not like is much left of It anyways If you know what I mean.\\

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit

Good luck buddy.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 4th 2010, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:38 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
What in the bitch happened here? Wow. lmao! I say one on one with no pussy shit! who ever wins, wins. It stays there and no more of this quarreling online bullshit!

If yall wanna fight, then we'll do it in an organized manner!... I will be there Wednesday night with my stripped black and white shirt on refereeing this shit!... THERE WILL BE NO WEAPONS, NO JUMPING, NO FIGHTING DIRTY(biteing, or no kicking when on the ground), OR NO CALLING OF THE COPS PUSSY SHIT!... If someone is getting the shit beat out of them, then I will brake it up...

And to the both of yall, there will be absolutely NO FIGHTING IN THE MEET UP SPOT PARKING LOT, cant afford to bring all that heat to the spot!... The fight will go down at the other spot that we decide...

Hopefully after this fight, yall BOTH can shake hands and learn to respect each other like men and finally stop with all the bullshit on-line!...

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on October 5th 2010, 9:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:42 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
What in the bitch happened here? Wow. lmao! I say one on one with no pussy shit! who ever wins, wins. It stays there and no more of this quarreling online bullshit!

If yall gonna fight, then we will do it in an organized manner!... I will be there Wednesday night with my striped black and white shirt on refereeing this shit!... THERE WILL BE NO WEAPONS, FIGHTING DIRTY(biteing, no kicking when on the ground), OR NO CALLING OF THE COPS PUSSY SHIT!... If someone is getting the shit beat out of them, then I will brake it up...

And to the both of yall, there will be absolutely NO FIGHTING IN THE MEET UP SPOT PARKING LOT, cant afford to bring all that heat to the spot!... The fight will go down at the other spot that we decide...

Hopefully after this fight, yall BOTH can shake hands and learn to respect each other like men and finally stop with all the bullshit on-line!...

yep just like joel when he had to fight some 1..... we set it up to be nowere near racing and shit just to fight get it over with shake hands and drop it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:46 pm

you people love the drama hunm!!? Why would this pussy chris wanna fight where there 20 30 people around>? Like Steve Said so someone can brake up the fight right>? Oh!! thats not cool Steve. just make sure you dont brake It up before I get to throw some hands first Cuz that will get me real mad If that shit ever happens. lol.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:06 pm

Oh now you wanna talk shit about V6Chris's mom, what a pathetic POS you are! I'll see you soon, and don't worry it will not be broken up until you get what's coming to you you dumb faggot!

Steve as far as shaking hands, it's not going to happen until he makes a public apology on the forums for talking shit about my finance', until then he will get beat down everytime I see him! I'm tired of playing his games.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:09 pm

You might wanna wrap up...

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
you people love the drama hunm!!? Why would this pussy chris wanna fight where there 20 30 people around>? Like Steve Said so someone can brake up the fight right>? Oh!! thats not cool Steve. just make sure you dont brake It up before I get to throw some hands first Cuz that will get me real mad If that shit ever happens. lol.

Frank, stop thinking everybody is on the other persons side because thats NOT the case with me, and you should already know that!... As far as "braking it up before you throw hands", that wont happen, im just there to make sure that someone(that's at a point of defeat) ain't getting their ass beat for 10min straight because I will brake it up!... If its a good fight, then of course I will let yall fight until someone gives up, or we can resort to the best out of 3rounds(each round 2-3minute long)...

You let me know?.... popcorn

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on October 4th 2010, 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:19 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Oh now you wanna talk shit about V6Chris's mom, what a pathetic POS you are! I'll see you soon, and don't worry it will not be broken up until you get what's coming to you you dumb faggot!

Steve as far as shaking hands, it's not going to happen until he makes a public apology on the forums for talking shit about my finance', until then he will get beat down everytime I see him! I'm tired of playing his games.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHING AWAY

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:21 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank, stop thinking everybody is on the other persons side because thats NOT the case with me, and you should already know that!... As far as "braking it up before you throw hands", that wont happen, im just there to make sure that someone(that's at a point defeat) ain't getting their ass beat for 10min straight because I will brake it up!... If its a good fight, then of course I will let yall fight until someone gives up, or we can resort to the best out of 3rounds(each round 2-3minute long)...

Steve Don't brake It up" thats all I ask> I promise you I will knock Him out and When I do> I'll leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank, stop thinking everybody is on the other persons side because thats NOT the case with me, and you should already know that!... As far as "braking it up before you throw hands", that wont happen, im just there to make sure that someone(that's at a point defeat) ain't getting their ass beat for 10min straight because I will brake it up!... If its a good fight, then of course I will let yall fight until someone gives up, or we can resort to the best out of 3rounds(each round 2-3minute long)...

Steve Don't brake It up" thats all I ask> I promise you I will knock Him out and When I do> I'll leave him alone.

Until one of you knock the other out, leave the forum out of this! Enough with 13 pages of who is going to beat the fuck of who. Wednesday night will be the deciding night. You guys sound like you are in Highschool and shit. All this talking is going to get you no where. Wednesday night as Steve said, you guys throw hands and who ever wins, its over and done with right there. Chris, I understand wanting the apology for the remark about your fiancée but that just doesn't seem plausible. Just go at it, and leave it there. If one of you believe they could have won the fight, then it could be a best out of three? It doesn't matter! Just stop the 12 pages of bullshit!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:47 pm

I'm done, I don't like getting into this shit on the forums. It will be taken care of in person and I apologize to all who've had to read all this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 10:58 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
You might wanna wrap up...

lol! lol! lol!
lol!
on a serious note, guys just apologize to each other, Frank c'mon you can do it, (doesn't matter, you can go first) just tell Chris you are sorry for what you said about his girl and that you should had just kept the b.s talk about him, i'm sure he will do the same about mentioning your girl in the mix,, like someone said, isn't worth it, damn you guys go back couple of years in racing each other and having that rivalry vs each others cars, try to keep it that way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 11:13 pm

I am not going to apologize to him Till He apologizes to me first> He started the girlsF Drama First. I said something I should've not said about his girl, But I said It cuz He Said something similar first, and left me no choice but to get back at him even worse. I am done with this pussy BS online.. We'll do what we gotta do wendsday night. we are matched up In weight So no problem there> I got my game set up already. Am fight ready. Sk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 11:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here Chris Go masturbate with this buddy. then call your mom and tell her that you drenk your own semen by mistake thinking that It was real milk. You goddamn retard. You better start eating better v6chris" the next thing that will turn bulimic Is your brain buddy> not like is much left of It anyways If you know what I mean.\\
Good luck buddy.
lmao Good luck Frank.
You're going to need it
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 1:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am not going to apologize to him Till He apologizes to me first> He started the girlsF Drama First. I said something I should've not said about his girl, But I said It cuz He Said something similar first, and left me no choice but to get back at him even worse. I am done with this pussy BS online.. We'll do what we gotta do wendsday night. we are matched up In weight So no problem there> I got my game set up already. Am fight ready. Sk

Make sure u dont forget to take this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
or other wise u wont touch him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some friendly runs...   Looking for some friendly runs... - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some friendly runs...
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next