SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SK Track Night?

Go down 
+21
Krusty DSM
R35 GTR
CRUSH
LthlGT500
2Face
asap1320
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
26brx8
03terminator
03eatoncobra
2geezy
USMCWARVET
boostinvertgtr
antoanS4
fully stock
TonyTurbo
MrEJay-1
Skydrol13
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

SK Track Night? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:23 pm

crusher do a c4 transmission, i say your 60foot will drop to 1.4s, remember my convertible went 1.47 on the transbrake ported blower with bottle.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:40 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
thanks for the good comments guys.
the car has a c4 in it, if it was a 6speed it would make at least 60 more horses.
crusher you should tune on e85, thats where the magic is.

snap, you did put a c4 in her Shocked Cool
I thought you told me but I forgot

lmk when you hit the track again. I wont make it this friday i got some stuff lined up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:45 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
hey crusher, tuned my car last week, new mass air and added an ice box.
here is the vid----- > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ill be headed to countyline tomorrow if weather permits, you should go to practire launch, basically thats what im going for if i hook at countyline i will hook on all the tracks in the whole US.

Holly mother of god! Rafa that thing is going to be a beast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:09 pm

I hope He can hook all that power to the GRND... Shocked that thing Is gonna be allover the road. Have It ready for the next 1/4 run when me and chris go back to the track Intwo weeks.

that car should run mid 9s with that kind of power being an auto as well.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:09 pm

nevermind, Rafa hit me up tomorrow bro! I'll be heading out there instead. After work i'll head over there and get some video
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 8:53 am

V6Chris wrote:
nevermind, Rafa hit me up tomorrow bro! I'll be heading out there instead. After work i'll head over there and get some video
ok cool i will hit you up later today.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 8:56 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:
hey crusher, tuned my car last week, new mass air and added an ice box.
here is the vid----- > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ill be headed to countyline tomorrow if weather permits, you should go to practire launch, basically thats what im going for if i hook at countyline i will hook on all the tracks in the whole US.

Holly mother of god! Rafa that thing is going to be a beast!
yeah man, now its time to work on the traction, yesterday i got some new ET drags 28x10.5W and i got all the adjustable upr stuff on the back with the strange double adjustable coilovers.
in two weeks ill be headed to the 1/4 mile and we can meet up there.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:06 am

Car is a beast can't wait to see it run
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:30 am

track went great last night for a first time out on the car, thanks to chris for the support.
car went 6.6 at 106 mph with a 1.59 sixty, theres a lot room for improvement since the car does not have an anti roll bar and im leaving on footbrake.

cheers
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 11:29 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
track went great last night for a first time out on the car, thanks to chris for the support.
car went 6.6 at 106 mph with a 1.59 sixty, theres a lot room for improvement since the car does not have an anti roll bar and im leaving on footbrake.

cheers

Nice!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 12:07 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

cheers

nice pass> that should be a 10.3 second pass at the 1/4 mile> See you next week at the 1/4 Run!!!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 2:19 pm

Great job Rafa! I see 9s soon enough!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 8:05 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

cheers

that shit RAN last night bro! lol to bad you spent more time skating side to side lol only means once the traction is there times are only going to get better! glad i could make it to see those passes man Cool
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 9:51 pm

9's very soon, chris thanks for coming out bro.
Back to top Go down
srt4crazy05
srt4crazy05

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:56 am

hey frank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stock motor/head, 2.3 whipple. 700+ whp, still running the independent rear and 6 speed

thats where u need to be man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 2:41 pm

SOON< SOON,, I NEED TO SWAP THOESE 3.55s gears for some 410"s then maybe I can run high 9s. that whipple Is on atleast 100shot to be able to get a pass of 140MPH In the 1/4 run< am just saying.
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 2:49 pm

frank with all the money in your fucking car, why is that thing still PARKED holy fuck..the only other mod you can do is pay me to fucking drive it..

your turning me into a chevy man..whats this world coming too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 3:01 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
frank with all the money in your fucking car, why is that thing still PARKED holy fuck..the only other mod you can do is pay me to fucking drive it..

ITS NOT THE WOLRD FAULT NOR MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE BORN AN IGNORANT Jerkit I'LL LET YOU DRIVE THE CAR FOR FREE IF YOU LIKE WHEN I SEE YOU AT THE TRACK. popcorn IF YOU DONT RUN 9s" I WILL RUN YOU OVER WITH THE SAME PARKED ASS CAR FOR TALKING SHIT. Laughing
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 6:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:

ITS NOT THE WOLRD FAULT NOR MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE BORN AN IGNORANT Jerkit I'LL LET YOU DRIVE THE CAR FOR FREE IF YOU LIKE WHEN I SEE YOU AT THE TRACK. popcorn IF YOU DONT RUN 9s" I WILL RUN YOU OVER WITH THE SAME PARKED ASS CAR FOR TALKING SHIT. Laughing

i guarntee u that ill run faster than 11s..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SK Track Night?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5