SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SK Track Night?

Go down 
+21
Krusty DSM
R35 GTR
CRUSH
LthlGT500
2Face
asap1320
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
26brx8
03terminator
03eatoncobra
2geezy
USMCWARVET
boostinvertgtr
antoanS4
fully stock
TonyTurbo
MrEJay-1
Skydrol13
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SK Track Night? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:49 pm

I was making money faggot! Hurry up and get to my house!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:55 am

CrusherCobra caught a 1.6 60-foot at the track>> I'll leave It at that for now. lol cheers
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:41 am

In for video and story , wish I could of gone but just wasn't ment to happen yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:36 am

Very nice frank should be a high 9 very low 10 sec pass with that 60 ft
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:38 am

The SlowSilverGTR went 3-0 last night against the CrusherCobra at the track, I'll leave it at that till I'm done with the video! Very Happy

Good Runs Frank!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:44 am

R35 GTR wrote:
Very nice frank should be a high 9 very low 10 sec pass with that 60 ft

im guesstimating he went 11.20
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:34 am

Damn Frank. Just saw the video and it looks like either something is wrong with your car or you need more seat-time
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:37 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Damn Frank. Just saw the video and it looks like either something is wrong with your car or you need more seat-time

Damn CJ, you a subscriber? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:47 am

No I didnt hit 10's this time around >> that steeda shifter is fucked up and I couldnt get the car to go Into 4th gear the last two good runs, I went from 3rd to 2nd gear instead of 4th gear< am glad I didnt brake anything. but what chris ran on his last run full pass" I ran at at 112<MPH mid 3rd gear. 11.00 at 112MPH. am Going back to the stock shifter for next time runs.

but chris good runs bro" you got me!! > fail for me cuz the FCKN shifter" atleast I know the car will run Into the 10s without a problem off nitrous once I get It to go In 4th gear again with the new tune and stock shifter . cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
No I didnt hit 10's this time around >> that steeda shifter is fucked up and I couldnt get the car to go Into 4th gear the last two good runs, I went from 3rd to 2nd gear instead of 4th gear< am glad I didnt brake anything. but what chris ran on his last run full pass" I ran at at 112<MPH mid 3rd gear. 11.00 at 112MPH. am Going back to the stock shifter for next time runs.

but chris good runs bro" you got me!! > fail for me cuz the FCKN shifter" atleast I know the car will run Into the 10s without a problem off nitrous once I get It to go In 4th gear again with the new tune and stock shifter . cheers

damn bro, youre almost there. keep trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:01 pm

Yea bro am going back In the next two weeks again for round 3. lol!

Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:15 pm

hey crusher, tuned my car last week, new mass air and added an ice box.
here is the vid----- > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ill be headed to countyline tomorrow if weather permits, you should go to practire launch, basically thats what im going for if i hook at countyline i will hook on all the tracks in the whole US.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:21 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

ill be headed to countyline tomorrow if weather permits, you should go to practire launch, basically thats what im going for if i hook at countyline i will hook on all the tracks in the whole US.

was that with nitrous or off nitrous>? It sounded like It was a second gear pass or the nitrous hit to hard, but anyways It sounds sick as sex. I love the 2.3L sound" just like kenne bell blowers" nice> I'll probably go see run It 2morrow. and by the way I cant hook at county line. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

was that with nitrous or off nitrous>? It sounded like It was a second gear pass or the nitrous hit to hard, but anyways It sounds sick as sex. I love the 2.3L sound" just like kenne bell blowers" nice> I'll probably go see run It 2morrow. and by the way I cant hook at county line. Evil or Very Mad
no nitrous, its blower only 18 psi, 3rd gear pull.
made good power for what it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:51 pm

hell yea It made good power for a car that weights around 2,500LBS... I need a an auto tranny for my car> what do you recommend me to get> a c4 or a powerglide>?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:57 pm

hahaha thats a bad bitch right there! Is it auto or manual I forget?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 5:46 pm

Is a 3 speed auto... 618RWHP 543Torq 2,500LBS > that thing Is going to Inflict some serious damage at the track and on the streets If It gets to hook. affraid

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 14th 2010, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 5:48 pm

hell yea
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:07 pm

Im pretty sure hes still on the 6speed from what he was telling me before. I know he wanted a c4 later down the road.

SICK PULL MAN! sounds great lol i love those dyno pulls

Frank if you're not making 900whp+ on an auto.. dont waste the cash on a power glide. its not very streetable at all. C4 1000hp ready with a good stall, on a trans brake and you'll make good passes.
your 1.68 60ft on a trans brake dialed in will probably drop to 1.4X easy no nitrous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:16 pm

Yea I was thinking that was a lot of power for a C4...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:17 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Yea I was thinking that was a lot of power for a C4...
yeah, i dont think its the big whipple, and its still a stock motor. Still should move nice in the fox Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
srt4crazy05
srt4crazy05

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:47 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

OMG that curve!!!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:57 pm

omg that motherfucker sounds bad! holy shit...nice car 03eaton
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:21 pm

thanks for the good comments guys.
the car has a c4 in it, if it was a 6speed it would make at least 60 more horses.
crusher you should tune on e85, thats where the magic is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SK Track Night?   SK Track Night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SK Track Night?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next