SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday

Go down 
+21
92coupe
osdper0911
R35 GTR
quikenuf
2geezy
SILVERBEAST
BoostedRSX
Diiiirk
boostinvertgtr
infamous-speed
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
viper1500rwh
kachup
RAM1320
s.e.a.n
pdv25
V6Chris
MRxSLAYx
03terminator
SlowSilverGTR
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 6:36 pm

Need2Speed.com had a track rental on Sunday from 9-4. It was a blast and there were tons of extremely fast cars . Over all most of our MPHs were down 2-3mph due to a 15-20mph headwind but I was pretty happy with the way my car performed. I made 3 10.6X passes, and 3 10.5X passes. The stock runflats don't hook that great in the cold weather, but I only blew them off on a couple of passes.

Best Pass!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Best 60'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 6:40 pm

nice passes, the gtr is moving..
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 6:45 pm

Nice Passes Chris.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 7:01 pm

SOOO unconsistant! driver mod
good stuff man
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 7:12 pm

Good runs Chris. Car is moving hard for the mods you got. Im going to do the launch upgrade you got. Im sick of staying on the line fighting with the launch control. Here is my best pass of the day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 8:00 pm

wow some $93gs+ AWD GTR's with 550-AWDHP+ automatic making 10.5's passes. Am so impressed. Rolling Eyes Bring them to the streets wednesday night and lets see what an 11.0 Cobra would do to these GTRs on 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 roll. Oh!!! hold on" I just remembered that someone is bringing a friend with an sprayed cobra to supposedly try to beat my car. LMAO. Laughing
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 8:10 pm

.50s is good. Congrats on the new PB
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 9:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
wow some $93gs+ AWD GTR's with 550-AWDHP+ automatic making 10.5's passes. Am so impressed. Rolling Eyes Bring them to the streets wednesday night and lets see what an 11.0 Cobra would do to these GTRs on 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 roll. Oh!!! hold on" I just remembered that someone is bringing a friend with an sprayed cobra to supposedly try to beat my car. LMAO. Laughing

and you wonder why people don't like you.

If you want to run a POS AWD import from a roll I will give you a run, you pick the roll. I can't Wednesday but Saturday will work.

Nice runs guys those GTR's are hauling ass.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 9:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Well your cobra has no chance from a dig so get over your gay ricer rolls! Jerkit

Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 9:21 pm

I just found out I set the exhaust and tune 1/4mi record for the GTR! cheers
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 9:22 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 9:23 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I just found out I set the exhaust and tune 1/4mi record for the GTR! cheers

congrats bruh cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:21 pm

RAM1320 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

If you want to run a POS AWD import from a roll I will give you a run, you pick the roll. I can't Wednesday but Saturday will work.Nice runs guys those GTR's are hauling ass.

70 to 150 There you got your race!!! I Am sending that shoe box to where It belongs, I'll see you next Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
RAM1320 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

If you want to run a POS AWD import from a roll I will give you a run, you pick the roll. I can't Wednesday but Saturday will work.Nice runs guys those GTR's are hauling ass.

70 to 150 There you got your race!!! I Am sending that shoe box to where It belongs, I'll see you next Saturday night.
Lol Evo is going to walk lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:39 pm

we will see. Cool 70 to 150 Is not a mile run. evos are sleds anything over 70MPH
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:47 pm

Frank please don't invade my thread like you do all the other threads. If you want to start in with everyone else do it in your own thread!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:55 pm

he called me out on your thread, so there for I will respond to his comment. Deal with It chris.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:58 pm

I think this evo wont go anywhere vs my car. that was a Bolton cobra with a little 75shot and he barely beat It by car and half.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 8th 2010, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
he called me out on your thread, so there for I will respond to his comment. Deal with It chris.

I am dealing with it, I'm asking you nicely not to hijack my thread like you do all the other ons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 11:01 pm

Chris you cant be asking me not to post on your threads when Your the first one to jump on my threads to comment against me the moment my car beats a fast car out there. So what are you talking about? scratch
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 11:03 pm

Nevermind Frank do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 11:07 pm

lol I'll leave your shit along before v6chris comes to the rescue and starts to write a book on here about me and my car.

I was just proving a point buddy. If you don't want me to post shits on your threads please do the same for me on my threads. Oh!! by the way thank you for the negative reps. I'll be giving you some to you too 2morrow.

Later
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 11:32 pm

If you think I care about rep points you're mistaken! If you think I'm the only one giving you negative rep points you're mistaken again! If you think we're buddies you're also mistaken. Do what you want Frank you're not even worth arguing with!
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 12:35 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
RAM1320 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

frank 70 to 150 4 door sedan saturday night
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 10:11 am

i got 100 on the evo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday   SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR @ PBIR Track Rental on Sunday
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next