SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumors

Go down 
+20
Steedafied
Phantom SRT4
RAW
asap1320
bambinov8
gatoasao
LthlGT500
GT30WRX/BANNED
R35 GTR
schadenfreude
XSPSI
pingaloca25
fully stock
BlackMambaLS3
vic930
kachup
V6Chris
infamous-speed
Jspec Mk4
FordsRKing
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:05 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
FordsRking, as I said before, I don't care if you want to talk shit or call someone parked, an idiot or a little kid, but don't come saying "everyone" is a highschooler and "everyone" is a parked ass nigga, that is generalizing, if you have a problem with someone don't include everyone else, got it

also to xspsi, don't have your buddy come on the site and make this thread, wanna call someone out, put them on the spot and say "calling out *****" and do it yourself, this is why we approve members or else we'd just approve representives, this thread will go no where fast, call someone out directly then if they BS around move on to the next...

Listen buddy, YOUR forum rules state that trash talking is ok, I've been called all types of names by people on here, but it was trash talking and nobody ever directly disrespected me until yesterday. Trash talking and name calling is one thing, disrespecting is another. Do your rules not apply to me? When i said YOU ALL were parked and act like highschoolers I was referring to the 3 or 4 idiots that posted on my thread that are in every other thread talking shit. I was not referring to everybody that frequents this site, but lets face it, I know as well as everybody else that there is alot of immature people in this place that ruin it for serious racers, and the best part is that most of the shit talkers dont have cars to compete or get spanked by most. If others have a COMPLEX and want to include themselves in my comments made to a few others then that seems to me like a personal problem, no need for others to play captain save a hoe. GOT IT

AND IF YUO KNOW HOW TO READ I DIDNT CALL ANYBODY OUT< I simply stated that this car was going to hit the streets SOON. We will be detuning the car and playing with the suspension on the streets AND THEN we will call someone out, THAT WAS NOT A CALL OUT learn how to read.

Didn't I just say I don't give a fuck if you shit talk, it was in the first line of my paragraph, your the one getting all heated because someone got personal with you and you let it get to you, and then you say the entire forum are all "parked ass niggas", I don't care I honestly don't i've banned one person on this website since it started, I think banning or wanting to ban someone is a pussy move, I only do it for the interest of the forum, someone messaged me about the thread I checked it out said what I have to say and that's it, you come off as a big shit talker as well, I guess you'll get along with the rest of them, the rest of the "highschoolers", as far as me having a complex or can't read i'm not the one to sit on the computer and talk shit because some guy who thinks the entire forum is immature decides he wants to be a member and continually post on it, so if you want to talk shit to me then we can meet up at the spot and talk shit cause I don't play that keyboard battle, if not then please enjoy the rest of your stay on the forum.

Listen, if you dont give a fuck about people talkin shit then why are you getting on my case and calling me out for saying people are parked...isnt my comment considered shit talking? I believe so, so then i ask again, is there a double standard? If I can shit talk, then leave me the fuck alone and dont worry about what the fuck I type.

AND AGAIN I DID NOT SAY THE WHOLE FORUM IS PARKED YOU ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY A REASON TO DEFEND YOUR FRIENDS! I was referring to the few people that came in right away and ruined my thread.

I never said I dont trash talk, theres not a person in the world that races cars that doesnt trash talk. its part of the lifestyle, but theres a difference between trash talk, and straight up disrespect fighting words type of shit. If you want ill repost this again for the 100th time.

I do think there are alot of immature people fuckin up this forum, i posted what i posted to get some questions about the car, to start a conversation to see who might be interested in racing and right away people started with the stupid childish jokes, so i said what i said to THEM, not the whole forum, but again i guess the majority let their COMPLEX get to them.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, YOUR INVITE TO MEET ME UP AT THE SPOT! I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO CLARIFY YOUR INTENTIONS FOR THE INVITE!!!!! BECAUSE IM NOT ONE TO TALK MUCH IN PERSON! SO PLEASE CLARIFY THE REASON WHY???? I HOPE IT IS A FRIENDLY INVITE BECAUSE I DONT TAKE WELL TO THREATS Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:16 am

viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
There are rumors of a mustang that is coming out to the street to fuck up the game for all! I saw this car at Fudruckers, I dont think anyone on here has anything for this. Be very AFRAID!!! popcorn
TIRSO 240 is ready 25 mph roll

Listen Ive already stated that this thread was not a call out, ive already stated that the car is being setup to hook on the street and we are not ready just yet.
AND your posting for someone elses car, which apparently is not well accepted around here by those with complexes, or maybe the beef is just with us FORD guys but whatever.

just a few points i would like to make:

1. Why dont you line it up with your own car?
2. The 240 is a track car, see if he wants to line it up with one of our track cars for $5,000. (no bullshit)
3. When you call someone out i believe you are not eligible to also call what kinda race too. (25mph roll)

Let me know if you want to run that track car at the track.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 11:16 am

Let me just take a moment to clear the air so there is no more confusion.
To any and all that are on this forum that have some sort of maturity and class and knows how far to take things i just want to say that i meant no disrespect with any of you. my comments and actions are directed only to the idiots on here that have nothing better to do than make fun of people or disrespect them for whatever reasons. I have been racing for over 18 years, was street racing since the 90's but im past that, which is why i have a track only car. So to say the least im somewhat old school and we never disrespected or talked to each other the way people do on this forum, the only time you called someone a derrogatory name was because it was going to be settled right there and then, other than that it was only trash talking in the name of the sport. I dont want to come off as a trouble maker because anyone that knows me knows that Im not, as long as im not disrespected. i am not a young kid. Sometimes I dont even know why i bother with the idiots on here, i guess i was just angry because they turned my thread into shit starting with the jokes i was somewhat aggravated that the same idiots are always hijacking peoples threads with their nonsense, i'm sure most of you can concur that fact. Im not bothering with this topic any longer, it is what it is, when were done with car xspsi can come on here and call out whoever he wants. i will avoid the agrevation by not posting any new threads so the idiots on here wont have another playground to start shit on.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 11:27 am

FordsRKing wrote:
Let me just take a moment to clear the air so there is no more confusion.
To any and all that are on this forum that have some sort of maturity and class and knows how far to take things i just want to say that i meant no disrespect with any of you. my comments and actions are directed only to the idiots on here that have nothing better to do than make fun of people or disrespect them for whatever reasons. I have been racing for over 18 years, was street racing since the 90's but im past that, which is why i have a track only car. So to say the least im somewhat old school and we never disrespected or talked to each other the way people do on this forum, the only time you called someone a derrogatory name was because it was going to be settled right there and then, other than that it was only trash talking in the name of the sport. I dont want to come off as a trouble maker because anyone that knows me knows that Im not, as long as im not disrespected. i am not a young kid. Sometimes I dont even know why i bother with the idiots on here, i guess i was just angry because they turned my thread into shit starting with the jokes i was somewhat aggravated that the same idiots are always hijacking peoples threads with their nonsense, i'm sure most of you can concur that fact. Im not bothering with this topic any longer, it is what it is, when were done with car xspsi can come on here and call out whoever he wants. i will avoid the agrevation by not posting any new threads so the idiots on here wont have another playground to start shit on.

thanks for posting this, and you will soon find out that even though we have alot of thread hijackers its there to keep the forum entertaining. Jerry Springer show would not have as many viewers if there was no drama. I also apologize if I assumed you were talking about the entire forum. And also you will find out that alot of the members at the actual meet are mature people who only like to race, talk a little crap and shake hands and go home.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 11:28 am

and you can ignore the PM I sent you
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 1:21 pm

SK: Never a dull moment.
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 1:36 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 1:39 pm

ohthedrama this kills the racing and the site idn y the admin and mod's let it get to this point ....... some
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 2:07 pm

It's simply retarded honestly. I just don't know how someone can have the energy or will to continue to go back and forth with someone, day after day on the internet, about stupid childish BS. It's beyond me...but hey, to each their own.
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:19 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
There are rumors of a mustang that is coming out to the street to fuck up the game for all! I saw this car at Fudruckers, I dont think anyone on here has anything for this. Be very AFRAID!!! popcorn

Listen Ive already stated that this thread was not a call out, ive already stated that the car is being setup to hook on the street and we are not ready just yet.
AND your posting for someone elses car, which apparently is not well accepted around here by those with complexes, or maybe the beef is just with us FORD guys but whatever.

2. The 240 is a track car, see if he wants to line it up with one of our track cars for $5,000. (no bullshit)
3. When you call someone out i believe you are not eligible to also call what kinda race too. (25mph roll)

Why are you on a street racing forum talking about racing at the track? This is a street racing forum. If you want to race at the track go to yellow bullet and talk shit.
My car will be ready soon for you. The 240 is setup to race on the street. Set your car up for the street and then come talk.

Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:31 pm

viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

Why are you on a street racing forum talking about racing at the track? This is a street racing forum. If you want to race at the track go to yellow bullet and talk shit.
My car will be ready soon for you. The 240 is setup to race on the street. Set your car up for the street and then come talk.

cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:59 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
ALWAYS A COCK SUCKER IN THE CROWD lol!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 8:04 pm

viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

you are the one on here bringin a track car to abuse on these street cars in a street forum. everybody knows that when the 240 is out, the trailer aint to far behind! i tell you what if thats a street car then lets take a 30 minute drive in both cars then line it up without refueling! then you can justify it being somewhat street worthy. if your down let me know.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:01 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

So whats the point of this thread
the car isnt ready
there is soon to be a car to reck all
but you dont want call outs

the guy was simply saying that they have a 240 ready
which btw has a Chevy in it, that I believe Chancelta(poster) helped assembled
again your shitty mouth and shitty assumptions got you in the corner of the ring
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 10:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
viper1500rwh wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

So whats the point of this thread
the car isnt ready
there is soon to be a car to reck all
but you dont want call outs

the guy was simply saying that they have a 240 ready
which btw has a Chevy in it, that I believe Chancelta(poster) helped assembled
again your shitty mouth and shitty assumptions got you in the corner of the ring

I never said i didnt want call outs, obviously by starting this thread i knew we were going to get some peoples interest. i said we arent calling anybody out yet, on this thread, for this car. And i make no assumptions moron, he clearly said the car is ready...is he not calling us out...does that not mean the car is ready to race? you seriously cannot be that moronic.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 1:05 am

closing this thread cause its not getting anywhere fast, can't wait for the mustang to come out if it holds up to what you say it will, should make for some interesting races in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumors  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5