SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumors

Go down 
+20
Steedafied
Phantom SRT4
RAW
asap1320
bambinov8
gatoasao
LthlGT500
GT30WRX/BANNED
R35 GTR
schadenfreude
XSPSI
pingaloca25
fully stock
BlackMambaLS3
vic930
kachup
V6Chris
infamous-speed
Jspec Mk4
FordsRKing
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 2:28 pm

asap1320 wrote:
XSPSI

what kind of race you lookin for? dig i hope

Hey Shane, I'll do a dig, no problem. I'll hauler at you as soon as I'm ready and we'll lock it up.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 2:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
FRANK JR lmao chris its amazingly true hahaha but wait were in high school man stop it lol bukkae

Shut up parked ass. fullystock LMAO. Built Stock<<< quote. hahahaha.
i parked ur supercharged m3 bitch well go to mexico an do da damn thing im not no bitch this thread wasnt made for you to talk shit but get r done hoe ass nigga fukin spic wen im done ill run the cobra for pinks nigga stup and lets do it bitch boy.. all you do is make enimes ur just a coward.... point blank.. and my motor is fully built its just a avatar name dick head its called being sarcastic if you kno wat that means im making 377 whp to ur 400+hp v6 m3 vs my stock turbo hahaha who won i did so tak it that way and grow last time i checked ur a grown man jus starting shit isnt a good thing cuz then ppl are gunna hate you and ur not even worth racing

your pussy Is bigger than your words punkboy, I'll kick your ass any day of the year. let me know when you see me at the spot. I'll slap bitch your pussy too. and yes you are a bitch boy. stay home sucking dick, cuz thats what you know how to do best. FullyStock>>lol> BuiltStock<< Jerkit LMAO. 377whp Jerkit2 stock Turbo Jerkit2 Stock motor Jerkit2 go feed that bone to another dog you fucking retarded acephalic pussy. Jerkit

lol!

Frank, I like your acephalic word usage, but that word means without a head. It's denotation is without a head or leader, but implies that you are headless, without brains or direction. I hope that you were aware of the word's meaning when you used it. If you were, then I am utterly impressed with your word usage although I do not know how it fits in the scheme of your insult. Good word.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 2:40 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
FRANK JR lmao chris its amazingly true hahaha but wait were in high school man stop it lol bukkae

i parked ur supercharged m3 bitch well go to mexico an do da damn thing im not no bitch this thread wasnt made for you to talk shit but get r done hoe ass nigga fukin spic wen im done ill run the cobra for pinks nigga stup and lets do it bitch boy.. all you do is make enimes ur just a coward.... point blank.. and my motor is fully built its just a avatar name dick head its called being sarcastic if you kno wat that means im making 377 whp to ur 400+hp v6 m3 vs my stock turbo hahaha who won i did so tak it that way and grow last time i checked ur a grown man jus starting shit isnt a good thing cuz then ppl are gunna hate you and ur not even worth racing

your pussy Is bigger than your words punkboy, I'll kick your ass any day of the year. let me know when you see me at the spot. I'll slap bitch your pussy too. and yes you are a bitch boy. stay home sucking dick, cuz thats what you know how to do best. FullyStock>>lol> BuiltStock<< Jerkit LMAO. 377whp Jerkit2 stock Turbo Jerkit2 Stock motor Jerkit2 go feed that bone to another dog you fucking retarded acephalic pussy. Jerkit

lol!

Frank, I like your acephalic word usage, but that word means without a head. It's denotation is without a head or leader, but implies that you are headless, without brains or direction. I hope that you were aware of the word's meaning when you used it. If you were, then I am utterly impressed with your word usage although I do not know how it fits in the scheme of your insult. Good word.

Dude ur really into words and esays lol! do you happen to be a teacher or lawyer? lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 2:41 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
fully stock wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
FRANK JR lmao chris its amazingly true hahaha but wait were in high school man stop it lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BLATANT disrespect and a racist comment to top it off, that deserves an ass whoopin! Thats what im talkin about, is this what this forum is about? Trash talking is one thing this is another. Although I do not see anybody jumping all over this guy! Oh maybe cuz he doesnt have a fast mustang. lol

No one is jumping all over Cory because the comments were direct towards Frank, the "King of Disrespect".

I don't know you and I'm sure your a cool guy but I think where you went wrong is when you came in acting cocky towards Alberth and IMO disrespecting his accomplishments. You came across in a way that rubbed people wrong. I know you've apologized for it but people are still going to have that image about you till people get to know you. If you have a fast car, let your car speak for itself. Although some people talk shit around here (myself included when it comes to the "King of Disrespect) you will find that the shit talkers aren't very well received. SK has really turned into a big group of friends that like to go out, race, and have a good drama free time, the shit talking and disrespect has gotten very old.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 2:50 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
fully stock wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
FRANK JR lmao chris its amazingly true hahaha but wait were in high school man stop it lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BLATANT disrespect and a racist comment to top it off, that deserves an ass whoopin! Thats what im talkin about, is this what this forum is about? Trash talking is one thing this is another. Although I do not see anybody jumping all over this guy! Oh maybe cuz he doesnt have a fast mustang. lol

No one is jumping all over Cory because the comments were direct towards Frank, the "King of Disrespect".

I don't know you and I'm sure your a cool guy but I think where you went wrong is when you came in acting cocky towards Alberth and IMO disrespecting his accomplishments. You came across in a way that rubbed people wrong. I know you've apologized for it but people are still going to have that image about you till people get to know you. If you have a fast car, let your car speak for itself. Although some people talk shit around here (myself included when it comes to the "King of Disrespect) you will find that the shit talkers aren't very well received. SK has really turned into a big group of friends that like to go out, race, and have a good drama free time, the shit talking and disrespect has gotten
very old.

cheers cheers chris you couldn't say it any better.. remember that action speak louder than words..
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 3:19 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:

lol!

Dude ur really into words and esays lol! do you happen to be a teacher or lawyer? lol!

lawyer, but if it gets annoying let me know.
Back to top Go down

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 3:45 pm

lol! I used to hear that word from a friend of mine all the time. shit I know bunch of words that might blow all of you guys minds away, but I rather not mention them In here So I dont have to fight you guys all. lol!

I think calling someone an acephalic Is a big insult. lol I'll leave at that.

And chris come on man I sent you a text and you didnt answer me back> What? you wanna fight again? lol>>> I told you I wont bother you anymore due!!! Am done with the drama!!! am picking up a GT500 this weekend and I will need your help, with all shit talking aside >you know am your competition In here, without me your life would be miserable Bro. Laughing So what do you say? do we go back being cool again or not>? Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 3:51 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fully stock wrote:

lol!

lawyer, but if it gets annoying let me know.

i figured lol nah its not anoying is just plain funny.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 3:55 pm

well, it can't be that funny, I don't have a sense of humor that I am aware of. lol!
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 5:00 pm

funny how your asking a guy to help you that is always ranking on you, you should ask us for help seeing a stock one on bottle whoop you last night. lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 5:05 pm

quikenuf wrote:
funny how your asking a guy to help you that is always ranking on you, you should ask us for help seeing a stock one on bottle whoop you last night. lol

any 351 or terminator block for sale.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 5:06 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
well, it can't be that funny, I don't have a sense of humor that I am aware of. lol!

u learn something new everyday. shurg
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:46 pm

RAW wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
What kinda race are you looking for?
digs? low rolls? high rolls?
bikes? if you're interested my buddy and my brother have an 09 and 10 kawi 1000. one stock one just a slip on...idk what you're looking to race though or if you wana see where your at w/e
hey v6chris i olso have a bike if they like to race let me know.... Cool

lmao like Cody said, they aint ready for you.
Ive been trying to setup the one on the 09 for a while because he thinks his bike is infearior to any and all cars.
I just wana knock him off his high horse lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! I used to hear that word from a friend of mine all the time. shit I know bunch of words that might blow all of you guys minds away, but I rather not mention them In here So I dont have to fight you guys all. lol!

I think calling someone an acephalic Is a big insult. lol I'll leave at that.

And chris come on man I sent you a text and you didnt answer me back> What? you wanna fight again? lol>>> I told you I wont bother you anymore due!!! Am done with the drama!!! am picking up a GT500 this weekend and I will need your help, with all shit talking aside >you know am your competition In here, without me your life would be miserable Bro. Laughing So what do you say? do we go back being cool again or not>? Wink

WHAT A FUCK NUT! YOU"RE SUCH AN EMBARRASSING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN
YOU TALK ALL THIS SHIT
you beat Chris's ass, his gf this, how he's gay, how he cant make anything fast this and that
NOW YOU'RE BEGGING FOR HIS HELP

HYPOCRITICAL SORRY ASS BITCH

Maybe if you didnt talk so much fucking shit to the 2 people that could help your ass the most you'd actually win some races. FUCKIN IDIOT
dont ask me for shit, if Chris chooses to help you, so be it. But I wouldnt fucking lend you a helping hand for shit.
if you were dying of thirst and I had 50 water bottles that i was going to throw away I'd empty them all in front of you and watch you suffer.
you talk so much shit and you need help
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

btw dumbass, Chris races dozen's of people out there. To show how full of yourself you are, you once again state how you are the competition.
Frank people only want to race you and beat you to embarrass you or to stop your endless shit talking
You're clearly not the competition
You want to build something EXACTLY like how Chris's GT500 was so you can THINK oh i'll do what Chris did and it'll be fast like his GT500 was

YOUR WRONG FRANK
Almost every build you do is based off that same theory. REALIZE IT DOESNT WORK!
you bought a Vette after Tito walked your cobra that you took forever to admit too.
bought the vette and said i'll do what Tito did and i'll be fast like him...but you did it so it blew up
You got a bmw because you saw some video on youtube and said!! DING i'll do what that guy did and be ubber fast like him..wrong again.

then you got a cobra again and saw Chris had a big whipple on his GT500 and it ran good...im gonna put it in a lighter cobra and i'll run good
WRONG your car is fucked up and parked
now you think buying a heavier GT500 and doing as Chris did will solve the problem. you blow money on these cars!
having a 5.4 in a 4000+lb car is not the ANSWER

DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME IS
you saw videos of other cobras and said wow! thats what ima do...a build just like that guy and be fast like him...so instead you run 11s

Frank I know this is 100% true because you've said all of this

Iam just stating it to show you:
A-you're fucking dumb
B-ITS NEVER WORKED
C-LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES....catch up theres A LOT
D-finish something and do it right
E-Selling your cobra and BMW to get a GT500 is not the answer...you're just goin to trash a more expensive American beauty
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:08 pm

Man you two are still agoing at it in every thread? that shit gets boring after a while. Damn why don't you two get a room or something, every thread I see you two e-fighting. damn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:11 pm

you have the option to read around it. If you're not capable of doing so then I guess thats a personal issue
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:12 pm

I am curious, why is there so much hatred between the two of you?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:19 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
I am curious, why is there so much hatred between the two of you?

I used to ALWAYS ALWAYS give Frank the benifit of the doubt! for so long I'd tell people whats gonna happen when Franks cobra comes out and he wins some races?! Ask Cody, Chris, Joel ANYONE. everyone still hated him but me. I always tried to justify and give Frank the benifit of the doubt.

Then after him talkin shit about Cody making it personal, Talking shit about Chris making it personal with his wife, Making shit personal with Joel, Then CJ and just everyone...I can only help and back up a friend so long before he just degrades all my other friends and takes shit to a personal level.
Talking shit about someones car is w/e thats normal shit talking racing w/e...but him taking it to a personal level is what made me just say fuck Frank.
And HONESTLY, EVERY SINGLE thing I post has truth behind it! I have yet to make a false statement about Frank and his cars!

on the other hand 98% of whats said about me through him is False/fiction w/e...
So in a way I'am posting so he see's the truth and the light while also being a dick..i'll admit its asshole of me but its also educational for him

his statements are just degrading simply put.

thus the reason why

plus clearly Frank is ignorant and agorant as hell and talks a lot of shit 24/7
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:21 pm

thanks for the response
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:26 pm

XSPSI wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
XSPSI

what kind of race you lookin for? dig i hope

Hey Shane, I'll do a dig, no problem. I'll hauler at you as soon as I'm ready and we'll lock it up.

Sweet
Lookin forward to it.
You seem like a cool guy. Its hard to find a drama free race around here
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 9:04 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
FordsRking, as I said before, I don't care if you want to talk shit or call someone parked, an idiot or a little kid, but don't come saying "everyone" is a highschooler and "everyone" is a parked ass nigga, that is generalizing, if you have a problem with someone don't include everyone else, got it

also to xspsi, don't have your buddy come on the site and make this thread, wanna call someone out, put them on the spot and say "calling out *****" and do it yourself, this is why we approve members or else we'd just approve representives, this thread will go no where fast, call someone out directly then if they BS around move on to the next...

Listen buddy, YOUR forum rules state that trash talking is ok, I've been called all types of names by people on here, but it was trash talking and nobody ever directly disrespected me until yesterday. Trash talking and name calling is one thing, disrespecting is another. Do your rules not apply to me? When i said YOU ALL were parked and act like highschoolers I was referring to the 3 or 4 idiots that posted on my thread that are in every other thread talking shit. I was not referring to everybody that frequents this site, but lets face it, I know as well as everybody else that there is alot of immature people in this place that ruin it for serious racers, and the best part is that most of the shit talkers dont have cars to compete or get spanked by most. If others have a COMPLEX and want to include themselves in my comments made to a few others then that seems to me like a personal problem, no need for others to play captain save a hoe. GOT IT

AND IF YUO KNOW HOW TO READ I DIDNT CALL ANYBODY OUT< I simply stated that this car was going to hit the streets SOON. We will be detuning the car and playing with the suspension on the streets AND THEN we will call someone out, THAT WAS NOT A CALL OUT learn how to read.

Didn't I just say I don't give a fuck if you shit talk, it was in the first line of my paragraph, your the one getting all heated because someone got personal with you and you let it get to you, and then you say the entire forum are all "parked ass niggas", I don't care I honestly don't i've banned one person on this website since it started, I think banning or wanting to ban someone is a pussy move, I only do it for the interest of the forum, someone messaged me about the thread I checked it out said what I have to say and that's it, you come off as a big shit talker as well, I guess you'll get along with the rest of them, the rest of the "highschoolers", as far as me having a complex or can't read i'm not the one to sit on the computer and talk shit because some guy who thinks the entire forum is immature decides he wants to be a member and continually post on it, so if you want to talk shit to me then we can meet up at the spot and talk shit cause I don't play that keyboard battle, if not then please enjoy the rest of your stay on the forum.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 9:09 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 9:10 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
FordsRking, as I said before, I don't care if you want to talk shit or call someone parked, an idiot or a little kid, but don't come saying "everyone" is a highschooler and "everyone" is a parked ass nigga, that is generalizing, if you have a problem with someone don't include everyone else, got it

also to xspsi, don't have your buddy come on the site and make this thread, wanna call someone out, put them on the spot and say "calling out *****" and do it yourself, this is why we approve members or else we'd just approve representives, this thread will go no where fast, call someone out directly then if they BS around move on to the next...

Listen buddy, YOUR forum rules state that trash talking is ok, I've been called all types of names by people on here, but it was trash talking and nobody ever directly disrespected me until yesterday. Trash talking and name calling is one thing, disrespecting is another. Do your rules not apply to me? When i said YOU ALL were parked and act like highschoolers I was referring to the 3 or 4 idiots that posted on my thread that are in every other thread talking shit. I was not referring to everybody that frequents this site, but lets face it, I know as well as everybody else that there is alot of immature people in this place that ruin it for serious racers, and the best part is that most of the shit talkers dont have cars to compete or get spanked by most. If others have a COMPLEX and want to include themselves in my comments made to a few others then that seems to me like a personal problem, no need for others to play captain save a hoe. GOT IT

AND IF YUO KNOW HOW TO READ I DIDNT CALL ANYBODY OUT< I simply stated that this car was going to hit the streets SOON. We will be detuning the car and playing with the suspension on the streets AND THEN we will call someone out, THAT WAS NOT A CALL OUT learn how to read.

Didn't I just say I don't give a fuck if you shit talk, it was in the first line of my paragraph, your the one getting all heated because someone got personal with you and you let it get to you, and then you say the entire forum are all "parked ass niggas", I don't care I honestly don't i've banned one person on this website since it started, I think banning or wanting to ban someone is a pussy move, I only do it for the interest of the forum, someone messaged me about the thread I checked it out said what I have to say and that's it, you come off as a big shit talker as well, I guess you'll get along with the rest of them, the rest of the "highschoolers", as far as me having a complex or can't read i'm not the one to sit on the computer and talk shit because some guy who thinks the entire forum is immature decides he wants to be a member and continually post on it, so if you want to talk shit to me then we can meet up at the spot and talk shit cause I don't play that keyboard battle, if not then please enjoy the rest of your stay on the forum.

dayum pwn
basic reading > Forum Member
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 1:10 am

FordsRKing wrote:
There are rumors of a mustang that is coming out to the street to fuck up the game for all! I saw this car at Fudruckers, I dont think anyone on here has anything for this. Be very AFRAID!!! popcorn
TIRSO 240 is ready 25 mph roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next