SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumors

Go down 
+20
Steedafied
Phantom SRT4
RAW
asap1320
bambinov8
gatoasao
LthlGT500
GT30WRX/BANNED
R35 GTR
schadenfreude
XSPSI
pingaloca25
fully stock
BlackMambaLS3
vic930
kachup
V6Chris
infamous-speed
Jspec Mk4
FordsRKing
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:03 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
No not fast like what all you parked ass niggas call fast, i mean fast like a real car!fast as in a turbo mustang, daily driver, 145mph to the 1/8 mile on E85 bitches! Ohhh and by the way that was funny...if your in high school, which seems like most of you are.

que comepinga el sapingo este! get tha fuck out of here if there aint no fast cars on the site then why the fuck are you lurking and posting around here for pussy nigga scratch Admins ban this fucker.

El unico comepinga aqui eres tu lleno de leche! All i said that there was a mustang coming out to the street to be king, now you want me banned because your scared that hes gonna park some people in this bitch? Who's the pussy nigga now?

sapingo shut ur pussy mouth i aint scare of shit i dont even have a race car now.. and he's a friend of my friend and i've known about this car for a year already vete a singar con la pajareria esa maricon de playa ..and im pretty sure he doesnt like bitches like u hanging from his balls and talking about his car all over the furom let him do that not u queer.

oye llegua, culo roto, maricon de cuna tu no me coneces so dont be disrespecting me pussy bitch... i worked on that car and am tuning it and i wouldnt be posting if i didnt have permission so shut the fuck up cocksucker!

llegua no tubo largo preguntale a tu hermana buarron me importa un pingo quien eres ..Nigga talking about we calling you names when the first thing you do is come to our furom without saying wahts up and start ragging on alberth then u make this nonsense thread about a car we've all know for a year about and starts teling all of us that all this furom has is parked cars thats fucking disrespect to me thats an instant ban.
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:05 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
No not fast like what all you parked ass niggas call fast, i mean fast like a real car!fast as in a turbo mustang, daily driver, 145mph to the 1/8 mile on E85 bitches! Ohhh and by the way that was funny...if your in high school, which seems like most of you are.

que comepinga el sapingo este! get tha fuck out of here if there aint no fast cars on the site then why the fuck are you lurking and posting around here for pussy nigga scratch Admins ban this fucker.

El unico comepinga aqui eres tu lleno de leche! All i said that there was a mustang coming out to the street to be king, now you want me banned because your scared that hes gonna park some people in this bitch? Who's the pussy nigga now?

sapingo shut ur pussy mouth i aint scare of shit i dont even have a race car now.. and he's a friend of my friend and i've known about this car for a year already vete a singar con la pajareria esa maricon de playa ..and im pretty sure he doesnt like bitches like u hanging from his balls and talking about his car all over the furom let him do that not u queer.

oye llegua, culo roto, maricon de cuna tu no me coneces so dont be disrespecting me pussy bitch... i worked on that car and am tuning it and i wouldnt be posting if i didnt have permission so shut the fuck up cocksucker!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:11 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

llegua no tubo largo preguntale a tu hermana buarron me importa un pingo quien eres ..Nigga talking about we calling you names when the first thing you do is come to our furom without saying wahts up and start ragging on alberth then u make this nonsense thread about a car we've all know for a year about and starts teling all of us that all this furom has is parked cars thats fucking disrespect to me thats an instant ban.

No tengo hermana comepinga, y me cago en el corazon de tu madre...que te parece? You guys started with the jokes and disrespect, i came here to ask about something that they said alberth said, after he said he didnt say it i apologized CUZ I HAVE CLASS unlike you. Go fuck yourselfthis aint YOUR forum bitch, i hope they kick me out then i can say that the admin has no class much like you dicks, but i bet he does.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:15 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

No tengo hermana comepinga, y me cago en el corazon de tu madre...que te parece? You guys started with the jokes and disrespect, i came here to ask about something that they said alberth said, after he said he didnt say it i apologized CUZ I HAVE CLASS unlike you. Go fuck yourselfthis aint YOUR forum bitch, i hope they kick me out then i can say that the admin has no class much like you dicks, but i bet he does.

internet warrior Rumors  - Page 2 171405 im not wasting my time on u y la resinga del culo de la tuya perra.Go drink some of this Jerkit u might need it to keep thinkin ur cuban ferrari(refstang)is the fastest pos out there.Bye now Sucka
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:19 pm

Yeah yeah thats what i thought.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:23 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
Yeah yeah thats what i thought.

what u thought i will stop cus u want throll ..ur wrong..
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:30 pm

want throll? whats that?
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:38 pm

WOW, it is a shame that there is this much shit talking. I never have talked crap about anyones car and calld them names, but it seems that on this site it takes presidance. Everyone has their car to were thycan have them and all should respect that and not talk crap. There is always somebody faster no matter how fast your car is. I would like to get some races, but if all you guys are going to do is talk crap after the race, it just becomes immature. I let FordsRKing post that up after he asked me, because he has helped me alot on the car like some other friends I have. But I see that some of you guys like to blow everything out of content. I already went thru all that drama when I had my Red coupe, but it seems things don't change. Hopefuly I will get some good runs without all this drama and name calling. Cool
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:44 pm

XSPSI wrote:
WOW, it is a shame that there is this much shit talking. I never have talked crap about anyones car and calld them names, but it seems that on this site it takes presidance. Everyone has their car to were thycan have them and all should respect that and not talk crap. There is always somebody faster no matter how fast your car is. I would like to get some races, but if all you guys are going to do is talk crap after the race, it just becomes immature. I let FordsRKing post that up after he asked me, because he has helped me alot on the car like some other friends I have. But I see that some of you guys like to blow everything out of content. I already went thru all that drama when I had my Red coupe, but it seems things don't change. Hopefuly I will get some good runs without all this drama and name calling. Cool

I'm sorry brother, i knew that there are some idiots on this forum, but i never expected the disrespectful name calling. joking is one thing and acting hard on a keyboard is another, these niggas dont know me and you have nothing to do with this drama. That being said i hope nobody on here that has some class will take my thread in the wrong way, i was simply laying the groundwork to get some races out there. Blackmamba go suck a dick, disrespect me on the streets like that, and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:52 pm

XSPSI wrote:

no one is talking crap and name calling started by ur boy fordsking but i see he edited the title on the thread but he started the tittle by stating hes heard about ur car and that everybody here's parked wich wether its true or not its disrespect and then he called all members here bitches but w.e im through with that .. iam laz friend he has told me about ur car a bunch of times and i heard its a beast congrats.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:55 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

I'm sorry brother, i knew that there are some idiots on this forum, but i never expected the disrespectful name calling. joking is one thing and acting hard on a keyboard is another, these niggas dont know me and you have nothing to do with this drama. That being said i hope nobody on here that has some class will take my thread in the wrong way, i was simply laying the groundwork to get some races out there. Blackmamba go suck a dick, disrespect me on the streets like that, and see what happens.

i see this is turning out in a bad way i will suggest u to stop u do not know me either and everyone here knows besides u i aint no keyboard warrior.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:58 pm

It seems that people have a problem with Mustangs being on top in any context.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:59 pm

schadenfreude wrote:

at all i own one.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:01 pm

Also, if he is trapping that in the 1/8, what has he trapped in the 1/4?
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:03 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

at all i own one.

Then what is pissing you off about Fordsrking comments?
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:04 pm

FordsRKing,

What does your car run? Just Curious.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:06 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

i see this is turning out in a bad way i will suggest u to stop u do not know me either and everyone here knows besides u i aint no keyboard warrior.

Your the one who came out with the comepinga comment, nobody edited anything in the title, and yes i said that comment about people being parked to stir shit up, there is nothing wrong with shit talking but you went to str8 disrespecting, so fuck that you need to stop! I aint no jit, so next time you think about calling me un comepinga you better be able to back that shit up. dont disrespect me again PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:08 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
FordsRKing,

What does your car run? Just Curious.

That is not my car, i have a track car which im updating the cage to 25.2spec if you know what that is then you can figure out more or less where im at.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:14 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

Your the one who came out with the comepinga comment, nobody edited anything in the title, and yes i said that comment about people being parked to stir shit up, there is nothing wrong with shit talking but you went to str8 disrespecting, so fuck that you need to stop! I aint no jit, so next time you think about calling me un comepinga you better be able to back that shit up. dont disrespect me again PERIOD!

i do infact back anything i say up and dont need to proove it.U started callin ppl bitches so calling u comepinga should off not hurt ur feelings. but its not about that its about coming in here insulting people and when im talking about ppl is not me i do not even own a race car is other guys here who are not in the position of having a 8,9 sec car and u called them parked.Im out hope u got my point.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:14 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

no one is talking crap and name calling started by ur boy fordsking but i see he edited the title on the thread but he started the tittle by stating hes heard about ur car and that everybody here's parked wich wether its true or not its disrespect and then he called all members here bitches but w.e im through with that .. iam laz friend he has told me about ur car a bunch of times and i heard its a beast congrats.

Hey man, if you look he didn't start the name calling, some other memebers started the shit talking and he just fell into the crap that always seems to start around here. He takes this personal just like alot of guys here. I don't really care to get into a pissing contests with anyone, I rather go out have somee fun and congratulate the guy that beats me or I beat him. It is all about having fun and it is just competetive like any other sport, but that does not mean we should disrespect each other. Hope to see you guys around and don't be afraid to come and talk, I love talking racing.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 5:29 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

i do infact back anything i say up and dont need to proove it.U started callin ppl bitches so calling u comepinga should off not hurt ur feelings. but its not about that its about coming in here insulting people and when im talking about ppl is not me i do not even own a race car is other guys here who are not in the position of having a 8,9 sec car and u called them parked.Im out hope u got my point.

Like i said dont ever disrespect me again or it WILL go further, you dont even have a dog in this fight so you should've not even gotten involved in the topic. unless YOU got a car to put up dont bother commenting is the way i see it. later
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 6:28 pm

If he comes out on saturday night I wouldn't mind lining it up with the Stang. It'll be a good benchmark lol my car is decent.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 6:43 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
That is a VERY NICE and impressive mustang. I cant wait to see it run
sadly you had to introduce it

Of course I had to introduce it Phukstick, and i'll be standing right there when it runs in case any of you would like to come and call me names to my face (if u think ur hard) see i just came in here to give people a heads up that their will be a mustang for the street coming out to race and then right away you have to come with the jokes and the name calling instead of just asking questions like a bunch of little punks, I at no time meant any disrespect but it seems that out of all the forums i go to on a daily basis this is the only one that people have to disrespect, i didnt start this thread with any bad intentions other than instigating alittle and getting some races for a friend, but as usual the immature bullshit has to start, you immature punks should be banned that way maybe this forum can gain alittle class.

I didnt saying thing to you with bad intentions. I just think you came on here with a shitty attitude talking smack about someone/a car that your heard wrong about.
Now you're saying no one has anything for this mustang.
While yeah, that mustang is bad as hell, and I even commented on it, in his thread. But I'am ASSUMING this car just got done..assuming...if it did then really you're not to sure at all how it'll behave on the street. she may be dialed in though and run amazing and actually be the new street king soo only time and racing will tell

I cant wait to see the car on the street and what it can do.

This car really traps 140+ in the 1/8 or 1/4?
if its the 1/8th are yall de-tuning it for the street?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 6:52 pm

[quote="FordsRKing"]
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

Well, if memory serves, there was some kid who posted on here about a month ago with a Ford that wanted some races. When people asked him what he had done to his car, he said it was stock. I think that it was a mustang if I remember correctly and a lot of people without 8 and 9 second cars started talking all sorts of shit to that poor kid when all he wanted to do is have a friendly race. I am not saying that you did this because I do not remember, but if some assholes on this forum are going to spout Ubermensch bullshit when a car is not in their league and especially when the kid just wanted some friendly races, then it is prefectly permissible for FordsRKing to talk shit about cars on this forum who are not on par with 8 and 9 second cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next