SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...

Go down 
+18
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Nos51
CRUSH
USMCWARVET
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
sobr609
BlackMambaLS3
asap1320
osdper0911
Krusty DSM
SlowTruck
yessir
oztiks
V6Chris
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dr.Pepper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-29

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Dr.Pepper wrote:
And then u wonder why he got his ass kicked by a white boy........................

sure!!! I got my ass kicked' I love these pussies that come in here to talk shit about other peoples business, and they can't even handle there own. punk go suck some dick before you come in here talking shit. Am so scared of white boys that I poop on your face everytime I see one. Jerkit

pussy.

You should take ur own advice and start by learning how to handle ur bitch so she wont go around sucking everyones dick.Then learn how to handle ur own and that piece of shit car drive,even my grandmas wheelchair on bottle will put a smack on ur ass.
Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:27 pm

ok hater!!! I agree with you> now let me go.. IDGOF what you say nor about what you think. you can hate all you want MR: I dont eat nor pay my bills with shit thinkers like you. your not getting under my skin you Cinderella' so go take a hike Jerkit

Good bye now ...
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:36 pm

frank it was a 225 shot and stock blower only upper pully throttlebody and longtubes faster than urs with ur big blower and nitrous back then. I sold it, biulding a 91 mustang coupe now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:42 pm

albondiga wrote:
frank it was a 225 shot and stock blower only upper pully throttlebody and longtubes faster than urs with ur big blower and nitrous back then. I sold it, biulding a 91 mustang coupe now

lol i know faster than my car with my big blower now!!!

nice!! your not going to hook with that thing man!! I see many people doing that same goddamn setup now and they can't hook for shits.

But good luck with the build, If you could make some money spread the word around, 21k for crusher. PM me If you know of any serious potential buyer. thank you man.. maybe el gato wants to buy It? by any chance do you know when his coming out the shoe?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 3rd 2010, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:44 pm

i dont mean faster than ur car now i mean back then when i had. I dont know when he is coming out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:49 pm

albondiga wrote:
i dont mean faster than ur car now i mean back then when i had. I dont know when he is coming out

damn!! Is being a while now. thats fucked up cuz his kind off cool, and his not cheap either, I know If he was out, he would buy the car from me. I would like to sell It to him So I can see him run It every weekend. Neutral
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:52 pm

i know bro its fucked up pero bueno
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 3:11 pm

Acere esta buena la combinacion del coupe tuyo.. affraid
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 3:58 pm

empingao viste
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 4:35 pm

albondiga wrote:
empingao viste

Que color lo bas a pintar?Yo estoy haciendo lo mismo..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 4:52 pm

luis tu vas a estar mas parkio que nunca con el invento ese que estas armando.. lol you're just going to be more parked than ever with that new setup you are building up Luis. lol! I'll be waiting for you with the GT500 when your done with your mustang project.

good luck with the build.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 5:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
luis tu vas a estar mas parkio que nunca con el invento ese que estas armando.. lol you're just going to be more parked than ever with that new setup you are building up Luis. lol! I'll be waiting for you with the GT500 when your done with your mustang project.

Lo que si te garantiso que i wont have spark plugs and shifter issuea or scotched taped fuel pumps and i will run u on revrse lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 5:19 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Lo que si te garantiso que i wont have spark plugs and shifter issuea or scotched taped fuel pumps and i will run u on revrse lol!

no shifter issues and no fuel pumps problems anymore!!! I should've go with the same setup I had In my old cobra back then that never gave me any problems, I started to try different things and thats when I started to have problems with the car!! like the old say say's, keep on doing what always works for you and nothing else!!!. now I know the true meaning of that phrase. just look at you with tha turbo vette of yours that never worked out for you!! It was a total waste of money. am just saying no drama. and LMAO. If I was you I wouldn't run against a soon to be 800+rwhp E85 GT500 In reverse''! or you're gonna get the fuck yanked. lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 6:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

no shifter issues and no fuel pumps problems anymore!!! I should've go with the same setup I had In my old cobra back then that never gave me any problems, I started to try different things and thats when I started to have problems with the car!! like the old say say's, keep on doing what always works for you and nothing else!!!. now I know the true meaning of that phrase. just look at you with tha turbo vette of yours that never worked out for you!! It was a total waste of money. am just saying no drama. and LMAO. If I was you I wouldn't run against a soon to be 800+rwhp E85 GT500 In reverse''! or you're gonna get the fuck yanked. lol!

Im not sure u know all the headache of the vette was a blown head gasket lol i spent my money with juanito i sold it for 37 and is in tenesee on 700 to the wheels ..I do regret getting a new corvette and doing that to it same way i bet chris regrets doing what he did on his new gt 500 even though he went 9s it just sucks doing that to a new ride it fucks up the car and you will regret it too later on..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 7:25 pm

lol Frank I wouldnt doubt Sandors boost only setup. his turbo isnt big at all. and he still made good as hell numbers on boost only with that turbo
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 8:00 pm

blanco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5