SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...

Go down 
+18
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Nos51
CRUSH
USMCWARVET
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
sobr609
BlackMambaLS3
asap1320
osdper0911
Krusty DSM
SlowTruck
yessir
oztiks
V6Chris
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 1:54 pm

yessir wrote:
ran the adturbo 240 last night

what!!! affraid who won? any videos?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 1:56 pm

yessir wrote:
. Nice but it was not tuned and he just put that motor I'n that day
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yessir wrote:

word is it was a money run and ad turbo took the win. Funny thing is the guy said no 1 will
Beat him unless he crash. Lol. Untune 240pulled
Him???? Post video
Back to top Go down
yessir
yessir

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-06

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:08 pm

watch n learn lil boy ^.....lmao im on an 8 inch tire and i ran him on 10 psi.....a real race will come soon enough, video coming,,,,+ i said no one will pull me by the 15 cars u were talkin bout,,,, he pulled me by one,,,and i spun hard thru 3rd and half of 4th,,,,,, it was a play play run for $100 on his terms which he didnt stick to. i chased so i payed anyway.....asked him for a fair run for shits and giggles and got,,,,," next week, its not tuned, my tires were spinning, blah blah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:08 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yessir wrote:

word is it was a money run and ad turbo took the win. Funny thing is the guy said no 1 will
Beat him unless he crash. Lol. Untune 240pulled
Him???? Post video

anthony post mine dawg Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:14 pm

yessir wrote:
watch n learn lil boy ^.....lmao im on an 8 inch tire and i ran him on 10 psi.....a real race will come soon enough, video coming,,,,+ i said no one will pull me by the 15 cars u were talkin bout,,,, he pulled me by one,,,and i spun hard thru 3rd and half of 4th,,,,,, it was a play play run for $100 on his terms which he didnt stick to. i chased so i payed anyway.....asked him for a fair run for shits and giggles and got,,,,," next week, its not tuned, my tires were spinning, blah blah"

yo dont race the car If the car Is not hooking, I spin too through out 1 and second gear 40, 50, 55 roll, but not as bad as you!!! does your car fits mustang wheels? I have a set of 315/16/45's I can lend them to you for couple runs If you could install them at spot so you can hook better"" let me know.
Back to top Go down
yessir
yessir

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:17 pm

be real,, un tuned,,,,maybe not perfet tune, but u dont tun 20 psi and spray on a shit tune bro, like i said.... i was on pump gas and 10 psi and an 8 inch wide tire. i came out to play and came across a pretty qwik car, next time i come to race..
Back to top Go down
yessir
yessir

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:27 pm

thnx for the offer frank..... i have tires on rims at the crib,,, didnt mount them cuz i didnt think i need them....nxt time
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 3:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
if you want a 50-150
I got something else for you Wink lol you think you're smart mofo.
BRING THAT GRAND IF YOU WANA 50-150!!!
WED NIGHT
LMAO

Hey I'll race sandor's car If you like 55 to 155 boost for boost ONLY!! lol let me know!!!

650FHP Honda civic got mopped by 5+ cars 60 to 160 last night Laughing keep on thinking your little GT has anything for my car FABIO Jerkit you will get 40 to 140 the lowest roll or go home and forget about racing me!! 40 roll will be spin city for me to about 80-90MPH with the nittos 555R's.

My race first or no race, you aint doing the same shit the GT500 did to me!! where he agreed on doing 2 runs out three and then declined to give my run after he jumped the race and claimed victory lol. Am done racing scumbags and sandbaggers!!! Jerkit

lolol you're so scared of a simple GT
w/e I'll give you your 40-140 I GET THE HIT,then you give me my 0-130 with me on the hit!

Btw Im not having you race Sandors car. I wouldnt do that to Sandor or Alberth.
You'll be racing a 4cylinder for $1,000 vs your cobra
LET ME KNOW SON!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 3:36 pm

yessir wrote:

You're making excuses as well. He's not on a big tire, I have the injectors he needs still and as said its on a fresh setup.
If you werent ready maybe you shouldnt have raced and lossed so you dont have to come on here and explain yourself.
A race is a race, it happend you loss, period. He doesnt have to run you next week or ever, he already beat you at its worst.
consider that
Back to top Go down
yessir
yessir

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 6:19 pm

not making excuses, he won. Aside from me being un prepared( my fault) he didnt stick to the race agrement....i chased, so i payed... simple,,,,,,he doesnt ever have to race me again, very tru but the outcome would be very dif in a fair race, i know what my car runs...... and that will be the only time he beats me
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 6:54 pm

yessir wrote:
not making excuses, he won. Aside from me being un prepared( my fault) he didnt stick to the race agrement....i chased, so i payed... simple,,,,,,he doesnt ever have to race me again, very tru but the outcome would be very dif in a fair race, i know what my car runs...... and that will be the only time he beats me
cant wait to see the rematch i got $$ on the 240 ijs
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:20 pm

yessir wrote:

best thing to do is just come ready next time and see what both cars have.
If your car wasnt ready then the loss isnt much anyway. Good luck come time of the rematch, I'm sure that car can boogie
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:07 pm

yessir wrote:

get ur car ready and after sunday bring some money and lets do a real race with all the power ur car has
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yessir wrote:

get ur car ready and after sunday bring some money and lets do a real race with all the power ur car has
popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
yessir
yessir

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for those who were not there to see
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 10:38 pm

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE CAR IS NOT TUNED I WAS THERE WHEN THE MOTOR WAS PUT IN THE CAR
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 10:46 pm

frank im down homie shoot me a pm , i should have the car running by saturday.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 7:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT TAKE THE LOST THE 240 PARKED YOUR ASS ADMIT DEFEAT. THIS TIME AROUND YOU LOST COULD OF SHOULD OF WOULD OF DONT TALK IT BRING IT LETS SEE WHAT SHES GOT affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Nos51
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 8:26 am

osdper0911 wrote:
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE CAR IS NOT TUNED I WAS THERE WHEN THE MOTOR WAS PUT IN THE CAR

x2 i was across the street when he was breaking it in making passes down the street lmao.sandor doing damage
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:29 am

yessir wrote:
where when???? lol i will run low boost just for you.........

whats up dude its camilos cuz.U finally finish the beast hows she running ?And bro u will eat any of FRANKS car for breakfast and on reverse if is the motor mesa and camilo built for u .. affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:34 am

gsr interga wrote:
yessir wrote:
. Nice but it was not tuned and he just put that motor I'n that day

Sandor is a close friend but only a retard would think an untuned 9 or 8 sec car would even run right the car had to have a basic grapgh but not untuned u drive a rice u should know..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:39 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT TAKE THE LOST THE 240 PARKED YOUR ASS ADMIT DEFEAT. THIS TIME AROUND YOU LOST COULD OF SHOULD OF WOULD OF DONT TALK IT BRING IT LETS SEE WHAT SHES GOT affraid lol!

KUKO the 260 is a chevy dont turn rice on me now affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:41 am

Btw sandor that shits fast boiii affraid u first wanted to run 11 then 10 then 9 and now want 8 orita u'll be running top fuel
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:04 am

the 240 just made 825hp on a small shot of nitrous
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...   LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR SOME FAIR RUNS SATURDAY NIGHT ANYONE??????? LET ME KNOW...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next