SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record

Go down 
+4
alex@abautoworks.com
26brx8
RAW
gatoasao
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 1:28 pm

OYE Gato, how about a 5.4 with twins, u down.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 1:41 pm

gatoasao wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

lol i bet is very fun to drive hey whats ur name?And thanks for the info btw

Karel. at your service popcorn

ok karel can you pm me ur number?just dont know of any decent tuner around and seen the beast u tuned i want you to tune mines.Question though do you just tune aem or can you tune stock ecu with a predator or sct?
Back to top Go down
alex@abautoworks.com

alex@abautoworks.com

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:39 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
gatoasao wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Yooo AB autoworkes that car es una pata por el culo congrats i will call u guys for some guideance im building a 88 coupe and wanna go single turbo too..One question is that a built terminator ori doubt it but stock terminator?

Depends on what you are starting with...if you start with a cobra iron block you don't need to touch a thing up to about 900hp but those motors are expensive. Or you can build the lincoln mark8 block or a mach1 32v block and it will hold the same which is what we did, and save 80 pounds in the process.

Thanks do you guys build these motors if i buy one lets say a mark 8 or mach 1 and the turbo kit as well?

We build motors/trannies/turbo setups... customs manifolds/intercooler setups/roll cages... fuel systems... our motor was built/tuned by us, and so was every other component on our car... what you see in our blue mustang is what you should expect and more out of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www,abautoworks.com
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 4:56 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

ok karel can you pm me ur number?just dont know of any decent tuner around and seen the beast u tuned i want you to tune mines.Question though do you just tune aem or can you tune stock ecu with a predator or sct?

Sorry, I only do standalones AEM, Haltech, Big Stuff, Fast, Motec. Would love to help though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 9:51 am

alex@abautoworks.com wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
gatoasao wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Yooo AB autoworkes that car es una pata por el culo congrats i will call u guys for some guideance im building a 88 coupe and wanna go single turbo too..One question is that a built terminator ori doubt it but stock terminator?

Depends on what you are starting with...if you start with a cobra iron block you don't need to touch a thing up to about 900hp but those motors are expensive. Or you can build the lincoln mark8 block or a mach1 32v block and it will hold the same which is what we did, and save 80 pounds in the process.

Thanks do you guys build these motors if i buy one lets say a mark 8 or mach 1 and the turbo kit as well?

We build motors/trannies/turbo setups... customs manifolds/intercooler setups/roll cages... fuel systems... our motor was built/tuned by us, and so was every other component on our car... what you see in our blue mustang is what you should expect and more out of yours.

i will give u guys a call later on ..whats the #
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 9:52 am

gatoasao wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Sorry, I only do standalones AEM, Haltech, Big Stuff, Fast, Motec. Would love to help though. Neutral

Gotcha if i step up on my ecu and get an aem ill call ya..
Back to top Go down
alex@abautoworks.com

alex@abautoworks.com

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:47 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
alex@abautoworks.com wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
gatoasao wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

i will give u guys a call later on ..whats the #

305.233.4411 popcorn
Back to top Go down
oldschoolcoupe
oldschoolcoupe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Nice   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:06 am

Very nice pass love the car.
Back to top Go down
alex@abautoworks.com

alex@abautoworks.com

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:57 am

oldschoolcoupe wrote:
Very nice pass love the car.

thanks oldschool! youre coupe is looking real good! where you at the 1/8th last friday??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record   AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AB AUtoworks sets Homestead's Track record
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2