SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 8:55 am

Chris your right, it has taken a little longer but was beyond our control. Rigo got the tranny back and all is moving alone now. Plus this gives you time to save up some money. I dont give a shit if your in for $500 $1000 or $100, all I know is we are runnung for $2500. Who put what it does not matter. No $2500, no race. I cant explain it in more simpler terms. Dont rush, this is also giving sandor more time to tune with more nitrous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 9:37 am

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 2:42 pm

chris i dont have anything else to say to you, everyone sees your a fucking idiot. The car will be ready when its fucking ready, its quite obvious you are looking for excuses to back out, one your trying to say its not a street car simply because the transmission took a shit, two your saying we are taking too long, your an idiot!!! if you dont believe the car doesnt have the trans on it, put $500 on it an we will prove it, otherwise shut the fuck up bitch. you came on here after everything got quiet and started making sarcastic remarks, and im not going to bother calling you as you already threatened me with the police if i hurt you. your a little bitch, and believe me you will be taught how to respect.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Professional Street Racer
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 2:47 pm

everybody on this forum keeps using this thread as a chat, why dont we just get a chatbox for this forum to talk it up instead of blowing up a random thread
Back to top Go down
97 black supra
97 black supra

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 3:21 pm

why are you blowing up like that all he ask was if the car was ready because you guys said the second week of jan thats all.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 5:48 pm

632cobra wrote:
Chris your right, it has taken a little longer but was beyond our control. Rigo got the tranny back and all is moving alone now. Plus this gives you time to save up some money. I dont give a shit if your in for $500 $1000 or $100, all I know is we are runnung for $2500. Who put what it does not matter. No $2500, no race. I cant explain it in more simpler terms. Dont rush, this is also giving sandor more time to tune with more nitrous. Very Happy

lol noo noo noo, i dont think you understand. you guys have NO rules or options especially at this point.
you made the call out
your buddy talked the house saying the king of the streets is coming everyone beware?! made a thread about it
now you've made everyone wait due to w/e mechanical error.

you have no ruling, you guys are the ones that have something to prove. remember that, you saying shit like that. shit, what I bring you guys a roll of quarters and say this is my bet take it or leave it!
first of all the race was originally $1000
$500 sandor $500 me. then Eddy agreed to put $1000
i dont know where you found another $500 but you can keep it do w/e you'd like.
We've agreed to put $2,000. if you dont race because theres only $2,000 no one over here cares. life goes on and the 240 remains out of your league.

This all start over the simple statement "the 240 is out of your league" then long behold you guys bring in 40pages over it and no race.
if you guys have the tranny?? shit what are we waiting on now?
whats the next excuse in line?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 5:55 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
chris i dont have anything else to say to you, everyone sees your a fucking idiot. The car will be ready when its fucking ready, its quite obvious you are looking for excuses to back out, one your trying to say its not a street car simply because the transmission took a shit, two your saying we are taking too long, your an idiot!!! if you dont believe the car doesnt have the trans on it, put $500 on it an we will prove it, otherwise shut the fuck up bitch. you came on here after everything got quiet and started making sarcastic remarks, and im not going to bother calling you as you already threatened me with the police if i hurt you. your a little bitch, and believe me you will be taught how to respect.

looking for an excuse!?!?!? guy you're killing me here
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THIS THREAD MORON! your month long excuse and fuckin 632cobra cant even run his car.
Jerkit2
i have nothing to lose. i see this as just another way to make $500 off some asshole aka you.

threaten you with the police? lol!
ask anyone, lmao i said if he slaps me i aint gonna let you slap me i dont care if you're fuckin UFC fighting 6'7 w/e w/e
I dont think you're quite ready to handle the internet. its to much for you. You'll get your feelings hurt. Ive never seen someone bitch and cry so much over a fucking race that you're not even in.
its a simple concept
dont talk shit if the car isnt ready
when the car is ready, make a callout, race, bring money and hand over money or accept money.

you've fucked up that entire sequence. I could respect you if you didnt act like a fuckin bitch on here over a race. but you couldnt see that. I even TRIED too shit, and you still ended up being you. you've been talking shit about this company since you got on and NOW YOU WILL RESPECT.
you talk all this shit but you dont look at yourself. your an embarrassment
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 11:31 pm

At this point It is useless. You will learn your lesson.
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
yellowvert

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 11:56 pm

Why don't you guys just set something up with 632cobra's car. His car is running and ready. I'm sure he'll be willing to run anyone on this forum with his car. (only track though). He wouldn't be dumb enough to bring his car out to the street. But since there are so man macho man on this forum that have jets for cars, maybe they can prove it on the track. But then again, I'm sure the exuses will start coming out about they have street cars, blah blah blah. Yet those same cars are run at the track all the time. I just wanna see some racing and since his car is done, I'm sure he's willing to put up a show(or a spanking).
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 8:54 am

They told me albert was at countyline last saturday and stood next to my car at the starting line. Now they started taking the cars to countyline. Good to know there stepping up. I always said sandors car can also put up a number at the track
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 10:25 am

chris, stop posting useless BS arguing with people when its not needed. shit is annoying. gracias homie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26