SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot

Go down 
+6
s.e.a.n
gator76
V6Chris
R35 GTR
RAM1320
pdv25
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot Empty
PostSubject: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:07 pm

Let me know when??
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:09 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:16 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:29 pm

side bets anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
gator76
gator76

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:32 pm

afro popcorn
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:36 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:58 pm

I got 50 on the GTR, wait let me see what roll Nomad is going to ask for lol
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:08 pm

Finally someone is willing to run.

40 roll
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:20 pm

Nomad wrote:

40 roll

Sounds good!! When are we doing this. BTW saw the vid of your dyno pull. Congrats, you are making good power.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 12:33 am

R35 GTR wrote:
I got 50 on the GTR, wait let me see what roll Nomad is going to ask for lol

This should be a good one, and to make it a little more interesting Zack, I got $50 on Nomads EVO... Someone please take video of this race tomorrow if this goes down...
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 10:19 am

I'm down to be the camera guy !
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 4:43 pm

Nomad wrote:

40 roll

What happend?? Been waiting since 3
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 5:55 pm

I know I didn't officially respond to you're 50 on the evo but it lost from the 40 roll that they agreed on and won from the 60. Videos should be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 6:26 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
I know I didn't officially respond to you're 50 on the evo but it lost from the 40 roll that they agreed on and won from the 60. Videos should be up soon.

yep he won the 40 roll. 3rd decided to lock me out every run from a 40 except the supra

Nice meeting you guys, i dunno where u guys went after Marathan i tried to look for u guys but vanished
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 6:36 pm

Good meeting you guys at there.. The 60 was real close, EVO is running hard.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 6:37 pm

pdv25 wrote:

thanks so is the GTR

whered you guys go after the Marathon?
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 6:40 pm

Nomad wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

thanks so is the GTR

whered you guys go after the Marathon?

Straight home i was freezing my nuts off, and have 3 kids waiting on me.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:17 pm

congrats pdv25 on the new spot ! car is moving hard bro
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 12:31 am

R35 GTR wrote:

Thats cool, Nomad did say that hes gonna fix the issue and then re-call out the GTR once more for the spot... So hopefully next time around we can both be present and make it official by shaking on it...

However, I will make the changes on the list, and congrats to pdv25 GTR on your new #4spot on the KOTS list...
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 12:42 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

Thats cool, Nomad did say that hes gonna fix the issue and then re-call out the GTR once more for the spot... So hopefully next time around we can both be present and make it official by shaking on it...

However, I will make the changes on the list, and congrats to pdv25 GTR on your new #4spot on the KOTS list...

Save your money bro , sorry to say but that evo is going to need a little more than just fix his 3rd to beat that gtr. Me and the evo ran @ 70 and i was in front , from a 40 he got out in front and then i pulled him on top . When me and the gtr raced it didnt matter what roll we did Paul was in front by 1-2 cars always .Not trying to take anything away from the evo , that car moves the fuck out .
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 12:48 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

Save your money bro , sorry to say but that evo is going to need a little more than just fix his 3rd to beat that gtr. Me and the evo ran @ 70 and i was in front , from a 40 he got out in front and then i pulled him on top . When me and the gtr raced it didnt matter what roll we did Paul was in front by 1-2 cars always .Not trying to take anything away from the evo , that car moves the fuck out .

popcorn
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:36 pm

damn all you guys would be a good run for me [I think] when ya'll meeting again?
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:48 pm

03terminator wrote:
damn all you guys would be a good run for me [I think] when ya'll meeting again?

we have been meeting sundays at 3
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:02 pm

Suposeably v6chris is bring a 130mph trap civic on Wednesday so come out Wednesday night.
03terminator wrote:
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:31 pm

maybe next wed, i'll be heading to pbir this wed [[looking for that mid-hi 10 sec slip, traction permitting]] not set on stone but i'll let ya'll know..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next