SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot

Go down 
+6
s.e.a.n
gator76
V6Chris
R35 GTR
RAM1320
pdv25
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:05 pm

03terminator wrote:
damn all you guys would be a good run for me [I think] when ya'll meeting again?

yeah i was trying to line all you guys up as well as the civic and some other folks. just the bunch of you all would make a good session. your all in the same power range and trap time.
i mean the supra only losing a car or 2 to the gtr would make it good if the cobra should be close to that gtr, or supra etc. same with the civic.

looks like sunday would be the best arrangement of a time though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:08 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Suposeably v6chris is bring a 130mph trap civic on Wednesday so come out Wednesday night.
03terminator wrote:
damn all you guys would be a good run for me [I think] when ya'll meeting again?

not my civic but yes. im gonna try and move it to sunday because i also got a few no's out of it due to work or not being able to make it wed. the civic is on the site and made a thread, but if everyone agreed to wed, i figured a smaller group meeting a disclosed location would be better.

we'll see what happens. im gonna talk to jesus and colton to see what they wana do
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:19 pm

If you can make it sunday that will be great. Hopefully all these other cars can make it as well. The day time makes for better vids. 40 rolls for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:37 pm

im down any day lmk , chris you got my number
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:39 pm

i'll let you guys knows. Chris's GTR if he can make it would be a good line up to since hes a good run with 03termi. we shall see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot   Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out nomad for the # 5 spot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2