SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out Nimitz

Go down 
+9
Cone Sweeper
Camaro_Chick
Nimitz87
SILVERBEAST
GDM S2K
NorySS
BlackMambaLS3
botldvq35sed
V6Chris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

calling out Nimitz - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 2:44 am

botldvq35sed wrote:
chad,
dont quite see the point of posting the bike video, lil mirage i have to say is kinda cool cuz u would never see it coming... have any others such as him racing other bikes? and can you let hans know the viper wants to race his 750?!

the point of the video was hans 750 vs basa's 600 (with the HID's)...hans got worked hard,so hans isn't going to hold a candle to any 1000. or John's viper which I'm pretty familiar with.

Chris we can do our runs soon as I get the clutch in, this weekend I'm busy, next weekend I'll be out of town...anytime after that is great for me. Cool

Chad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 2:48 am

Nimitz87 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
chad,
dont quite see the point of posting the bike video, lil mirage i have to say is kinda cool cuz u would never see it coming... have any others such as him racing other bikes? and can you let hans know the viper wants to race his 750?!

the point of the video was hans 750 vs basa's 600 (with the HID's)...hans got worked hard,so hans isn't going to hold a candle to any 1000. or John's viper which I'm pretty familiar with.

Chris we can do our runs soon as I get the clutch in, this weekend I'm busy, next weekend I'll be out of town...anytime after that is great for me. Cool

Chad

No problem
i dont plan on dying so when ever your ready and assuming my car has no issue's im down. just let me know
if your not bringing a bottle let me know so i dont have to fill up on race fuel and just pump
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 4:22 am

V6Chris wrote:
Nimitz87 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
chad,

Chad

No problem
i dont plan on dying so when ever your ready and assuming my car has no issue's im down. just let me know
if your not bringing a bottle let me know so i dont have to fill up on race fuel and just pump

no bottle will be brought, and you can look at the car before hand if need be.

Chad
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:44 am

Camaro_Chick wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
I respect any members of our armed services but this fucker needs to earn my respect to be given respect back from me... and just cause your a marine dont mean shit camaro chick, so dont bring this bullshit of " you dont know what he can do or what he cant do to you" cuase nobody gives a fuck!

I didn't come here to start any trouble but it doesn't matter what he did to you or if you don't like him, I believe anyone that is part of the armed forces deserves our respect no matter what, you obviously are not a part of the military if your saying that because if you were it wouldn't matter what happened you should still respect anybody in the armed forces they are fighting for your mother fucking freedom asshole. Don't ever say nobody gives a fuck, because I do and plenty of other people do also. and i know you said any member but you know what he is part of that any no matter how you put it.

i totally agree ppl in the military deserve respect 100%..but that doesnt mean hes gotta be a dick and ppl have to be quiet cus hes in the military i mean he went to the war cus he wanted to cus nobody put a gun in his head to sign up..so why do we have to respect him when disrespects everybody in this forum..??
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 5:58 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Nimitz87 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
chad,

Chad

No problem

no bottle will be brought, and you can look at the car before hand if need be.

Chad

I will trust that then
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out Nimitz
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5