SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out Nimitz

Go down 
+9
Cone Sweeper
Camaro_Chick
Nimitz87
SILVERBEAST
GDM S2K
NorySS
BlackMambaLS3
botldvq35sed
V6Chris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

calling out Nimitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 5:10 pm

ls1 is a 346 lol...OMG IM NOTHING NOW in the eyes of Southern Knights...what a horrible day this is just to much.

care to answer the questions?

nope thought so

and when I have I said anything about me bragging about being all motor? I've always said I'm going to spray this car... Jerkit2

again you don't know what the fuck your talking about all you do is ride the nuts of everyone on here.

Chad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 5:16 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
ls1 is a 346 lol...OMG IM NOTHING NOW in the eyes of Southern Knights...what a horrible day this is just to much.

nope thought so

and when I have I said anything about me bragging about being all motor? I've always said I'm going to spray this car... Jerkit2

again you don't know what the fuck your talking about all you do is ride the nuts of everyone on here.

Chad

this is my own thread
fool

you need to spray it to a v6 mustang
also your getting all mad over a v6?
i thought marines were a little better then that
can you stop, your making my boy in Iraqy training look bad now.

if your getting made over a v6 mustang, i cant imagine what a hodge would do lol or hodgies w/e you boys call em
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 5:27 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Nimitz87 wrote:

nope thought so

Chad

this is my own thread
fool

you need to spray it to a v6 mustang
also your getting all mad over a v6?
i thought marines were a little better then that
can you stop, your making my boy in Iraqy training look bad now.

if your getting made over a v6 mustang, i cant imagine what a hodge would do lol or hodgies w/e you boys call em

lol @ his "own thread" you own the internet now ? sweet.

I'm not mad at all, on the contrary this has been quite entertaining watching you make a fool of yourself...again.

way cool to call me out on being a Marine... and wtf is "iraqy" ? I'd fuck up your scrawny ass with both hands tied behind my back you stupid fuck.

jesus your fucking stupid...a hodgie?

scratch

Chad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 5:31 pm

Chad just shut the hell up, your turning things into your own words.
i never said anything bad about a marine. your just making them look bad.

my points been proven

YOUR SCARED of my race.
thats it point blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:27 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
anyone on here can attest to me never talking shit to you. you go ahead and get your tire, it'll be RUN what ya brung and I'll mop that ass up.

Chad

don't think ppl dont read other forums...

this is what you posted on SFR "the v6 mustang kid that was on here and got banned, the one that cheer'd so hard for other's cars (joel, etc.) we bought him a cheer leader outfit and gave it to him" "that's him...oh god is he a dick loving homo."

Chad

i say you guys do both races, since both of you would be a good race
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:33 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Nimitz87 wrote:
anyone on here can attest to me never talking shit to you. you go ahead and get your tire, it'll be RUN what ya brung and I'll mop that ass up.

Chad

don't think ppl dont read other forums...

this is what you posted on SFR "the v6 mustang kid that was on here and got banned, the one that cheer'd so hard for other's cars (joel, etc.) we bought him a cheer leader outfit and gave it to him" "that's him...oh god is he a dick loving homo."

Chad

i say you guys do both races, since both of you would be a good race

yup never denied saying that its the truth everyone out there found it funny and he got all butt hurt and wanted to fight me right then and there.

I never even knew who he was until he started running his suck to me

if its a money race its a dig plain and simple he called me out its my race.

Chad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:36 pm

Chad is to much of a girl to admit he talked shit
let alone gimme my race
then his race
im down for this then
2 outta 3
first race My race
second your race
if we have to do a third race
it'll be an agreed upon race between the both of us

no money
just respect
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Chad is to much of a girl to admit he talked shit
let alone gimme my race
then his race
im down for this then
2 outta 3
first race My race
second your race
if we have to do a third race
it'll be an agreed upon race between the both of us

no money
just respect

down for that but it sure as hell isn't for "respect"

I talked shit, I called you a dick loving homo and bought you a cheerleading outfit because you wouldn't shut the fuck up about anyone BUT your own car and drove out to the race spot in a fucking mini van.

again why is it so hard to understand if you want a money race and you call someone out that its their race?

so 1st race = 30 roll, chase is a race and we aren't honking it off I can't hear a horn in my car for the life of me.

2nd race = dig

Chad

Last edited by Nimitz87 on May 27th 2009, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:45 pm

no i called you out from MY race you made your own rules after that
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:

your a STUPID fucker again this isn't "my rules" its called fucking street racing, you want to race me its MY FUCKING RACE go on fuelslut, need2speed, mafia, any racing website and they will all tell you the same...not my problem you don't know what the fuck your doing. Suspect

Chad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:50 pm

i dont care how many forums say what
i called you out to my race point blank
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:55 pm

V6Chris wrote:

lol just keep repeating yourself you look fucking stupid.

Chad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 6:57 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol just keep repeating yourself you look fucking stupid.

Chad

how many times have you said the same shit Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Camaro_Chick
Camaro_Chick

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 9:16 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

your a STUPID fucker again this isn't "my rules" its called fucking street racing, you want to race me its MY FUCKING RACE go on fuelslut, need2speed, mafia, any racing website and they will all tell you the same...not my problem you don't know what the fuck your doing. Suspect

Chad

V6chris, know he does have a point you did call him out which means it is his race no matter how much you think its yours just cause you called him out. I am not sticking up for anybody, I just know the rules and if your gonna street race and call someone out its their race not yours, now if you just wanted to street race and not call him out you both would agree on how its gonna take place how you start, ect. Thats just the way it is, all there is to it.

Also just cause Nimitz87, is on here trying to defend himself doesn't mean he is making the marines look bad, the marines are very testy people, you try being a part of them and tell me that if someone brought up the point of anything about the marines or any part of the military they are going to take it seriously, you also don't know what he has gone through or what he is capable of doing if you say the wrong thing, just be carful what you say to anyone in the military. They joined to protect our country not to be harassed about it.

Oh and one more thing V6chris how can it be a fair race for a turbo V6 when by the time your at 30mph your turbo is probably already spooled up and wouldn't be fair to Nimitz87.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 9:36 pm

I respect any members of our armed services but this fucker needs to earn my respect to be given respect back from me... and just cause your a marine dont mean shit camaro chick, so dont bring this bullshit of " you dont know what he can do or what he cant do to you" cuase nobody gives a fuck!
Back to top Go down
Camaro_Chick
Camaro_Chick

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 9:45 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
I respect any members of our armed services but this fucker needs to earn my respect to be given respect back from me... and just cause your a marine dont mean shit camaro chick, so dont bring this bullshit of " you dont know what he can do or what he cant do to you" cuase nobody gives a fuck!

I didn't come here to start any trouble but it doesn't matter what he did to you or if you don't like him, I believe anyone that is part of the armed forces deserves our respect no matter what, you obviously are not a part of the military if your saying that because if you were it wouldn't matter what happened you should still respect anybody in the armed forces they are fighting for your mother fucking freedom asshole. Don't ever say nobody gives a fuck, because I do and plenty of other people do also. and i know you said any member but you know what he is part of that any no matter how you put it.
Back to top Go down
Camaro_Chick
Camaro_Chick

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 9:58 pm

Camaro_Chick wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:

I didn't come here to start any trouble but it doesn't matter what he did to you or if you don't like him, I believe anyone that is part of the armed forces deserves our respect no matter what, you obviously are not a part of the military if your saying that because if you were it wouldn't matter what happened you should still respect anybody in the armed forces they are fighting for your mother fucking freedom asshole. Don't ever say nobody gives a fuck, because I do and plenty of other people do also. and i know you said any member but you know what he is part of that any no matter how you put it.

Just to add in I never said what he can or cant do. I said you never know what he has been through or what he is capable of doing (and no not to hurt anyone for the people who want to misinterpret that)
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 10:39 pm

[quote="Camaro_Chick"][quote="Nimitz87"]
V6Chris wrote:

Also just cause Nimitz87, is on here trying to defend himself doesn't mean he is making the marines look bad, the marines are very testy people, you try being a part of them and tell me that if someone brought up the point of anything about the marines or any part of the military they are going to take it seriously, you also don't know what he has gone through or what he is capable of doing if you say the wrong thing, just be carful what you say to anyone in the military. They joined to protect our country not to be harassed about it.

hey stupid, you cant remember what you wrote or are you too fucking stoned to remember!

and i have nothing against this guy or any armed forces, the way he comes on here talking the way he does is what brings me to say what i have said... im really not the one to fuck with, i lay things out so all know how i feel and if you got problem with that go fuck yourself!

and as for respecting our military, i have family in the forces and many friends in the forces not to mention have lost some already so im familiar with what they go thru...so we shall end that at that
Back to top Go down
Cone Sweeper

Cone Sweeper

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 11:10 pm

So there then.. Both Chad and Chris both agreed. Chris wants his race first, and Chad wants the dig second... if theres a 3rd race, both agree on a MPH and go from there..
Just let the bull shit go .. it's street racing it's not a life or death situation.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 11:13 pm

Cone Sweeper wrote:
So there then.. Both Chad and Chris both agreed. Chris wants his race first, and Chad wants the dig second... if theres a 3rd race, both agree on a MPH and go from there..
Just let the bull shit go .. it's street racing it's not a life or death situation.

+1... how things should be all the time
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 11:44 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
Cone Sweeper wrote:

what have I said that has made you upset?

you guys don't own the internet just because someone signs up on your boards and doesn't drink the same koolaid everyone jumps on them...perfect example is the cro-mangon MiaVetteLs3 saying don't talk about moms...and then goes and insults mine scratch

I agree but certain people out of this group like to take things to the extreme I came on here talking the way I did because I don't fuck around ask anyone who's met me in person I don't internet keyboard I've been going to this same spot (that now is garbage) for 4 years never had an issue with anyone till now. I was the only guy from sfr that came down when the whole joel drama was going on between him and Brian

this doesn't make racing fun btw...

Chad
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2009, 12:12 am

Nimitz87 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
Cone Sweeper wrote:

you guys don't own the internet just because someone signs up on your boards and doesn't drink the same koolaid everyone jumps on them...perfect example is the cro-mangon MiaVetteLs3 saying don't talk about moms...and then goes and insults mine scratch

I agree but certain people out of this group like to take things to the extreme I came on here talking the way I did because I don't fuck around ask anyone who's met me in person I don't internet keyboard I've been going to this same spot (that now is garbage) for 4 years never had an issue with anyone till now. I was the only guy from sfr that came down when the whole joel drama was going on between him and Brian

Chad

its natural for men to be super macho in front of others.

Thats just the way it is psych-wise.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2009, 12:31 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
Cone Sweeper wrote:

Chad
the reason i insulted u was because u said u didnt give a fuck if anybody got offended by u insulting chris mom thats all no drama here..i was actually gona ask u to tell brian if he wants to run me again since im banned in sfr..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2009, 12:41 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Nimitz87 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
Cone Sweeper wrote:

Chad
the reason i insulted u was because u said u didnt give a fuck if anybody got offended by u insulting chris mom thats all no drama here..i was actually gona ask u to tell brian if he wants to run me again since im banned in sfr..

and tell hans im stilling waiting on my ROLL since HE called ME out!! those are the rules
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2009, 1:16 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
[and tell hans im stilling waiting on my ROLL since HE called ME out!! those are the rules

Doesnt he own a bike(1000), you must've strapped the bottle back on without telling me anything.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out Nimitz   calling out Nimitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out Nimitz
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next