SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx

Go down 
+5
NismoG
bambinov8
JP GTR R35
s.e.a.n
onestepx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 1:33 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
The first (2) links is the same race just one cut shorter than the other it was a good attempt though.

We raced 3 times not 4. If someone tell me there is cops behind us im not gonna run you're alot older than me so you don't have much to lose.

You're right i did agree I wanted to race so w/e I know for next time but there wont be next time you can go ahead and race someone else old man lol!

Sean it's Old School as Snoop Dog would say lol! I guess you already know what the end result would be the car is running good though for what it has switch up to that FP Black like Nos 51 has then you will know what fast is.Bambino said it best ditch that green
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 1:37 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Sean no offense but the nsx have some MPH on you...car supposedly makes 508whp and you are aroung 430ish 440ish?? And he's lighter...I said ditch that fp green and get that cute black...lol..I think onestep has nothing for u on that set up..I just ran one like yours in boca,with a black,e85 and supporting mods..the car wasn't even tuned and he still pulled 2 cars on me..he's a member here as well but don't post much..car is sonic blue..

I seen that video on SFR.
No offense taken but i would never cheat on my green, it made 435 and 401tq on 26lbs now its on 30lbs so it's probably in the 470-480 range.
Maybe later down the road i'll upgrade but i would like a max out the green before I do that.

onestepx i also auto-x and road race the car so the green is ideal for my liking
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 1:44 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
Sean no offense but the nsx have some MPH on you...car supposedly makes 508whp and you are aroung 430ish 440ish?? And he's lighter...I said ditch that fp green and get that cute black...lol..I think onestep has nothing for u on that set up..I just ran one like yours in boca,with a black,e85 and supporting mods..the car wasn't even tuned and he still pulled 2 cars on me..he's a member here as well but don't post much..car is sonic blue..

No offense taken but i would never cheat on my green, it made 435 and 401tq on 26lbs now its on 30lbs so it's probably in the 470-480 range.
Maybe later down the road i'll upgrade but i would like a max out the green before I do that.

onestepx i also auto-x and road race the car so the green is ideal for my liking

I respect that it s all good I never asked to race you from the beginning you asked me so we obliged .I am also set-up for road racing just never been to the track yet .I have the same love for both sports so have fun & be safe at that event .Maybe I might try to attend that as well if its not to late I would love to see how the Nsx performs at the Road Race Course. Have a Good Day
Back to top Go down
meniceEVO8

meniceEVO8

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 2:04 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

i went to the dyno the day after you went for me to get tuned by lance,,, greg told me an i saw ur dyno sheet you made 420s around there an high 350tq javascript:emoticonp('BS')
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 9:09 am

meniceEVO8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

i went to the dyno the day after you went for me to get tuned by lance,,, greg told me an i saw ur dyno sheet you made 420s around there an high 350tq javascript:emoticonp('BS')

And your point is? That was almost a year ago.
Back to top Go down
meniceEVO8

meniceEVO8

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 9:45 am

not that long ago an my point is if you are making 480ish you should have pulled the nsx by cars thats my point... Laughing bt i highyl doubt ull make that much on that older green on stock block wen cwill tuned my green stock motor i made 451hp an 479tq my car has always been a tq monster ull find out soon enough from the stock turbo.. affraid
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 9:58 am

meniceEVO8 wrote:
not that long ago an my point is if you are making 480ish you should have pulled the nsx by cars thats my point... Laughing bt i highyl doubt ull make that much on that older green on stock block wen cwill tuned my green stock motor i made 451hp an 479tq my car has always been a tq monster ull find out soon enough from the stock turbo.. affraid

How you figure?

Maybe math wasn't a strong subject for you. Power to weight ratio the nsx should be faster, it's lighter and makes more power.

You better pray to GOD that your motor stays together this time, they say the 3rd time is the charm.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 3:58 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
meniceEVO8 wrote:

How you figure?

Maybe math wasn't a strong subject for you. Power to weight ratio the nsx should be faster, it's lighter and makes more power.

You better pray to GOD that your motor stays together this time, they say the 3rd time is the charm.

Good luck!

Damn Sean.. Talk about harsh. I say you and the nsx lock it up for a clean run. Or runs, since he did say he would give you all three runs. Good luck at the event man.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 5:18 pm

holy shit ohthedrama lol!
Back to top Go down
meniceEVO8

meniceEVO8

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2011, 2:38 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
meniceEVO8 wrote:

How you figure?

Good luck!

the nsx weights 3200+ with me an him an half of tank theres no weight diff lol an he has the shitys tq you jus dnt kno how to race only autocross
Back to top Go down
meniceEVO8

meniceEVO8

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2011, 2:39 am

an dnt worry were gunna dig an 15 roll...car should be done next week so look foward to me showing up Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx    Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Evo 9 E85 Boosted Fp Green vs E85 Supercharged Nsx
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2