SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow

Go down 
+18
TonyTurbo
PTN Performance/ BANNED
632cobra
gatoasao
black cobra
BlackMambaLS3
kachup
kleistang/ BANNED
03eatoncobra
JLexus300
CRUSH
alberth@ad-turbo.com
USMCWARVET
blacktimemachines
quikenuf
V6Chris
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Jspec Mk4
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 2:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:

what american motor with a 4 or 6 cylinder under 3.0Ls has gone 7s or 6s

Have you ever heard of the Chevy Eco Tech ? DOHC 4 cyl , GM & Sabb colaboration.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/ecotec-runs-64207mph-14-mile_185524.htm

http://www.dragracingonline.com/features/ecotech_1.html
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 2:10 pm

man just buy a nissan leaf...

lol!
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 6:28 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
632cobra wrote:
stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 Picture077

This is a 540ci 11.1 comp street motor. The block is from a 1970 f series truck. (stock) on a 3100lb mustang went 5.90 all motor. On a 200 shot 5.20. could'nt spray more cause it was a stock block. Not many stock imports (if any) on motor can do that.

If you could double the cubic inches on a 2jz motor, you would'nt do it?

Displacement plays it a big part but you are forgetting 1 thing , volumetric efficiency ! 1 of the main reasons the 2jz needs a shit load of boost to make big power .you can have the biggest engine in the planet and make low HP. I dont know how detuned the LS7 is but for a 7.0L 505 HP is pretty weak . The s62 BMW 5.0L v10 makes 505 hp. That is close to 100% volumetric efficiency. But if im sure he Ls7 has the capability of making close to 800+ hp if changes were made. SO in the end guy with the most money and the right setup will win.

You are right. But the statement was that a big cubic inch motor needs the sane amount of boost and nitorus than an import which is totally a false statement. I'm talking about built race motors not stock style motors. I can build a shit load of small blocks that run 8's naturally aspirated. So, displacement place a big role in your hp #'s, boost or no boost. That is my only argument. I underdtand that technology has allowed small 4 and 6cyl engines to make shit loads of power but dont say that on 30psi of boost the 6cyl will make more than a 427ci v8.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 6:47 pm

I agree .
632cobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
632cobra wrote:
stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 Picture077

This is a 540ci 11.1 comp street motor. The block is from a 1970 f series truck. (stock) on a 3100lb mustang went 5.90 all motor. On a 200 shot 5.20. could'nt spray more cause it was a stock block. Not many stock imports (if any) on motor can do that.

If you could double the cubic inches on a 2jz motor, you would'nt do it?

Displacement plays it a big part but you are forgetting 1 thing , volumetric efficiency ! 1 of the main reasons the 2jz needs a shit load of boost to make big power .you can have the biggest engine in the planet and make low HP. I dont know how detuned the LS7 is but for a 7.0L 505 HP is pretty weak . The s62 BMW 5.0L v10 makes 505 hp. That is close to 100% volumetric efficiency. But if im sure he Ls7 has the capability of making close to 800+ hp if changes were made. SO in the end guy with the most money and the right setup will win.

You are right. But the statement was that a big cubic inch motor needs the sane amount of boost and nitorus than an import which is totally a false statement. I'm talking about built race motors not stock style motors. I can build a shit load of small blocks that run 8's naturally aspirated. So, displacement place a big role in your hp #'s, boost or no boost. That is my only argument. I underdtand that technology has allowed small 4 and 6cyl engines to make shit loads of power but dont say that on 30psi of boost the 6cyl will make more than a 427ci v8.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 8:01 pm

gsr interga wrote:
i see imports break most of the time at the track but idn lol if u got money anything can be fast

fixed it for ya!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 9:55 pm

big motors rule.... boost on a big motor is crazy now make it hook on the streets Cool
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 10:51 pm

SOON...REALLY...SOON/ dig only to 130 Con cualquira afro
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 10:55 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 8:44 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
on the street u mean dig to the 1/4 mark lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 9:36 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
if thats a big motor big boost car
either its terribly slow or setup for 1/8 which means on the street it'll be useless if its making big power and doing 130s in the 1/8
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 10:39 pm

+2000 v6chris my car its terrible slow ... Finish your super fast car and let's race
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 9:06 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Oh and by the way the 2jz engine was finished by a German company.

no it wasnt. the stock turbo system was overviewed and helped in design by a german company and they also helped in making it meet production car homogolation. the heads were done by yamaha and the engine is ALL TOYOTA.
check it out

Wikipedia to the rescue!
----------------------------------

2JZ-GTE

The 2JZGTE, is regarded as Toyota's most famous engine.Development of the 2JZ-GTE was outsourced to German engineering firm, Johann A. Krause Maschinenfabrik GmbH, for refinement to meet production car homogolation requirements set forth by the former All-Japan Grand Touring Car Championship.
The engine's original intended use was to power the Toyota Aristo.

Its mechanical basis was the existing 2JZ-GE, but differed in its use of sequential twin turbochargers and an air-to-air side-mounted intercooler. The block, crank, and connecting rods of the 2JZ-GE and 2JZ-GTE are the same with the exception that the 2JZ-GTE has oil squirters installed in the block to aid in cooling the pistons.

The use of sequential twin CT20A turbochargers raised its power output from a mere 166 kW (225 hp DIN) to the industry maximum of 206 kW (280 hp DIN) at 5600 rpm, limited by Japan's (now defunct) "Gentlemen's Agreement" between Japanese automakers, although real output and torque figures were beyond the claimed values.

For the North American and European market, engine power was raised to 229 kW (310 hp DIN) at the same engine speed of 5600 rpm. The export version of the 2JZ-GTE achieved its higher power output due to different turbochargers (stainless steel for export models, ceramic for Japanese models), camshafts, and larger injectors (550 cc/min for export markets, 440 cc/min for Japanese models). Because the primary mechanical differences between the export (CT12B) and Japanese (CT20A) model turbines are the size and material of the exhaust-side shaft (stainless steel exhaust-side shaft for export models vs. ceramic shaft for Japanese models), one can replace the Japanese-specification turbine's ceramic shaft with the steel shaft from CT12B turbines of export models .

In tuning groups, in spite of the lack of actuators for both turbines, the factory turbochargers are often retained after mild engine modification due to the highly durable housings and, for export vehicles, use of stainless steel for the impeller and turbo fins. In light of the above as well as the due to the use of forged crankshaft, connecting rods and cast pistons, the 2JZ-GTE is well-known for requiring no internal modification to major reciprocating engine components to cope with the stress associated with ever-higher boost pressure.

The 2JZ-GTE engine is popularized as the adversary to Nissan's RB26DETT with regards to flexibility, reliability, and aftermarket recognition in the automobile tuning niche.
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 9:55 pm

kachup wrote:
kleistang wrote:
Cobrajet ;P

cheers lol!

you guys know a v8 on boost dont play...neither does a supra but a supra will never do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm5RkeuKC1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lew0nIS2PZk&feature=related

its crazy how much power they put out..go to the gator national and experience it...
i know is diffrent type of category and im not looking for drama...dont get me wrong i love supra, one of the best car out their running the street and track...but when a 2jz-gte could do that (video) ill say is the best car ever made.... popcorn

those motors are 600ci+ on a realllllllllllllyyyyyyy light chasis, probably the lightest type of chassis out there and those engines most likely never made it on a production car. those engine are strictly made for motorsports
check out this 2200hp 2jz scion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9YeS3ExqvQ if i remember correctly that scion was running 6's in 1/4 mile. also look at this 2000hp 2jz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ta6hXZkKIw . while big v8's have the potential to make more power do to their size, not many production v8's can make this type of power with out having to reenforce a shit load of things and then bless them with holy water to make it out of there alive. just imagine this, the 2jz doesnt even make 200ci's and is a 3.0L, can you imagine if they decided to make a 2jz 5.7l with like 350ci's strictly for motorsports like some of these v8 engines,blocks,heads are made for.
shit i think the highest hp lsx ive ever seen is around 2000hp, theyve done more than that on a 2jz and its not even 200ci's.
most of the big boy v8's that go more than 2000hp are usually big block motors pushing more than double the cubes of a 2jz.
if its not the best engine design to ever hit the streets its pretty much at the top of the list

also the supra is pretty much at the top of the list top performing production car to hit the streets. name me one other car where you just drop a turbo kit,fuel system and a clutch and you can make 1000whp, none!! 6 speed tranny has been ran at 1500whp with nothing but a tilton carbon clutch,stock axles at the track can take about 1000whp, stock block internal can 1000whp, block and heads can take 2200hp, stock heads studs 1000whp)reliably, stock 2 bolt mains over 1000whp, stock head gasket has been ran at 1400whp, oem rear end with trd lsd well over a 1000whp
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 3:07 am

i could care less what any car runs or hp...like FRANK SAYS "MONEY TALKS BULL SHIT WALKS" so any car could go fast you just need $$$ lol! put a built boxer motor in a gio metro super sleep...but people dont do it cuz is mucho money...i want to twin turbo my cobra but i dont got the money to make a 1,000 rhp monster...

Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 2:13 pm

kachup wrote:
i could care less what any car runs or hp...like FRANK SAYS "MONEY TALKS BULL SHIT WALKS" so any car could go fast you just need $$$ lol! put a built boxer motor in a gio metro super sleep...but people dont do it cuz is mucho money...i want to twin turbo my cobra but i dont got the money to make a 1,000 rhp monster...

thats my point, not only can a 2jz/supra make crazy power, it can also do it with little money invested cause of how strong other supporting components of the car are in oem form.
think about it almost every car out there you got beef up most of the other components including the engine. you got to reenforce tranny's,axles,diffs, engine internals and head components to make 1000whp. with the supra/2jz you dont. just drop a fuel system,turbo kit and clutch and your done.
when lance from toyomoto tuned my supra i made 958whp on a stock block with a gt4780,dual valve springs, titanium retainers,272 cam, dropped a clutch on the tranny and it never gave me any problems. i never tracked the car, just drove it on the streets with drag radials.
you can twin turbo your cobra to make 1000whp but youll need to upgrade other component aswell, that tranny will not survive without reenforcing it. those 03 cobras are badass, one of my favorite modern american rides, the sound of a small block ford is second to none
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 4:19 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
kachup wrote:

thats my point, not only can a 2jz/supra make crazy power, it can also do it with little money invested cause of how strong other supporting components of the car are in oem form.
think about it almost every car out there you got beef up most of the other components including the engine. you got to reenforce tranny's,axles,diffs, engine internals and head components to make 1000whp. with the supra/2jz you dont. just drop a fuel system,turbo kit and clutch and your done.
when lance from toyomoto tuned my supra i made 958whp on a stock block with a gt4780,dual valve springs, titanium retainers,272 cam, dropped a clutch on the tranny and it never gave me any problems. i never tracked the car, just drove it on the streets with drag radials.
you can twin turbo your cobra to make 1000whp but youll need to upgrade other component aswell, that tranny will not survive without reenforcing it. those 03 cobras are badass, one of my favorite modern american rides, the sound of a small block ford is second to none

I have to disagree slightly with your reply here. you can make a 2003 cobra in stock trim with fuel system, turbo kit, etc... make well over a 1000rwhp, but like with any thing else including the supra....FOR HOW LONG??? the supra came with cast pistons so a SAFE power level was from 800-900hp (crank), like anything, you could make it live with 1000rwhp if you never race it at the track (the track will always bring out the weak links in any car) if you ride on radials everyday on the street and dont really hook or get on it much it might live, like any other car. The v160 trans might hold up a little better than a t56, but then again you cant compare the torque of a v8 to a 6 cyl.
is it a good engine...yes. is it capable of making more power than a v8...no. you also have to look at cost, in todays time the 1998 supra would be selling for the same price as a GTR, it was taken out of production because it was almost gaining supercar status then, and it could not meet emission standards. if and when toyota brings it back out, watch the price tag it will carry, it will probably even carry the lexus badge to justify the price, and im 100% sure it will be a v8 (toyota is not stupid) it will have to compete with the likes of the coyote (2011 mustang) with only a blower it will make 800rwhp at 18lbs of boost for half the price.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 5:01 pm

anyone selling a supra lmk
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 5:27 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
kachup wrote:

I have to disagree slightly with your reply here. you can make a 2003 cobra in stock trim with fuel system, turbo kit, etc... make well over a 1000rwhp, but like with any thing else including the supra....FOR HOW LONG??? the supra came with cast pistons so a SAFE power level was from 800-900hp (crank), like anything, you could make it live with 1000rwhp if you never race it at the track (the track will always bring out the weak links in any car) if you ride on radials everyday on the street and dont really hook or get on it much it might live, like any other car. The v160 trans might hold up a little better than a t56, but then again you cant compare the torque of a v8 to a 6 cyl.
is it a good engine...yes. is it capable of making more power than a v8...no. you also have to look at cost, in todays time the 1998 supra would be selling for the same price as a GTR, it was taken out of production because it was almost gaining supercar status then, and it could not meet emission standards. if and when toyota brings it back out, watch the price tag it will carry, it will probably even carry the lexus badge to justify the price, and im 100% sure it will be a v8 (toyota is not stupid) it will have to compete with the likes of the coyote (2011 mustang) with only a blower it will make 800rwhp at 18lbs of boost for half the price.

i agree a v8 has more potential to make more power than a 4 or 6 cylinder, i mentioned that previously. there are a crap load of 2jz's 800 to 900whp not crank holding it reliably, its all in the tune. as for the v160 holding only a little better than a t56... c'mon your not serious are u? there are 6 speed 2j's pushing over 1000lbs torque through a stock v160. the 2jz may not be a v8 but its a torquey 6cyl and with some making over 1000lbs torque on boost alone id say that torque is at v8 level. have you seen the internals to a v160 compared to a t56? the syncros on the v160 are wayyyy beefier.
like mentioned previously there a few motors out there that can push 1000whp with boost but not many have other supporting oem parts that will take that kind of power like supra's, the car has a little 8inch diff for gods sake and it still take the abuse without an issue. when last supra came in the u.s.a , sticker price was $38,000, not bad for super car status. that car had it all from brakes to engine to drivetrain to handling and not to mention a beautiful look, 03 cobras had a $35,000 sticker price on them and fell short against the supra in every aspect except for power by 60hp and the supra was 10years older than an 03 cobra.
is it the greatest car ever made? nope but its right up there with them
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 12:41 am

PhantomMenace wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
kachup wrote:

i agree a v8 has more potential to make more power than a 4 or 6 cylinder, i mentioned that previously. there are a crap load of 2jz's 800 to 900whp not crank holding it reliably, its all in the tune. as for the v160 holding only a little better than a t56... c'mon your not serious are u? there are 6 speed 2j's pushing over 1000lbs torque through a stock v160. the 2jz may not be a v8 but its a torquey 6cyl and with some making over 1000lbs torque on boost alone id say that torque is at v8 level. have you seen the internals to a v160 compared to a t56? the syncros on the v160 are wayyyy beefier.
like mentioned previously there a few motors out there that can push 1000whp with boost but not many have other supporting oem parts that will take that kind of power like supra's, the car has a little 8inch diff for gods sake and it still take the abuse without an issue. when last supra came in the u.s.a , sticker price was $38,000, not bad for super car status. that car had it all from brakes to engine to drivetrain to handling and not to mention a beautiful look, 03 cobras had a $35,000 sticker price on them and fell short against the supra in every aspect except for power by 60hp and the supra was 10years older than an 03 cobra.
is it the greatest car ever made? nope but its right up there with them
still it all comes down to the money factor as how fast, reliable, and how well a car can perform. how many fast cobras do you think there are per fast supras?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 10:15 am

BIG MOTOR AND LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$ THATS ALL FOLKS AND A LOT OF IT TO RIDE NEXT TO A 6 CYLINDER lol! I STILL LOVE MY AMERICAN CARS THE TORQUE IS AMAZING AND THE SOUND IS A TRUE POWERFUL SOUND NOT A TIN CAN RATTLE
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 3:44 pm

there are probably more fast cobras than supras cause those things are a dime a dozen and its a domestic car.

yes big motor and lots of $$$$$$$ but my argument is you dont need big money to make a supra fast now a days and supras dont sound like tin cans at all. a supra sound at full throttle and wastegate dumping is pureeeee sexxx lol! ive never liked chevy's sound, dodge is ok and fords sound is just badass, second to none. you can pretty much just put an exhaust on a mustang and it sounds sickkkkkk.
chevy while they perform great, they sound like they have a loose can in the exhaust.
as for dodge their modern hemi sounds pretty nice, i love the way mines sounds.
i hope to own an 03 cobra one day but they still are pretty pricey but well worth it
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 4:29 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
BIG MOTOR AND LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$ THATS ALL FOLKS AND A LOT OF IT TO RIDE NEXT TO A 6 CYLINDER lol! I STILL LOVE MY AMERICAN CARS THE TORQUE IS AMAZING AND THE SOUND IS A TRUE POWERFUL SOUND NOT A TIN CAN RATTLE

what is your 2jz in?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 9:57 am

Is this kid living inside a fish tank?? SO you dont need big $$$ if you have a supra to be fast Jerkit2 Joel is going by $15,000 and the motor is not even in..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 3:09 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

what is your 2jz in?
IN A GOOD LOOKING TIN CAN lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 3:10 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Is this kid living inside a fish tank?? SO you dont need big $$$ if you have a supra to be fast Jerkit2 Joel is going by $15,000 and the motor is not even in..
CORRECTION $18K CAR INCLUDED lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow   stock pistons and factory mains.  running 8.40 wow - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stock pistons and factory mains. running 8.40 wow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next