SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99

Go down 
+11
PhantomMenace
schadenfreude
03terminator
FordsRKing
USMCWARVET
26brx8
EL3MEN2
04_Red_gt
kachup
s.e.a.n
Jspec Mk4
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:00 pm

BoostedRSX wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
They must have done a 2JZ swap to run that time.

LMFAO!!!!!
It would have ran better than a Honda then lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:12 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!

my car has always been a track car since i built it. i have no interest in racing cars on the street, plus i have a 5 gallon fuel cell dont think i would make it too far. and quite frankly arent you a little too old to be street racing??? thats all good for the kids and stuff i did it too in my teens and early to mid 20's, but i believe that the real reason most race on the street is cause they get their asses handed to them at the track. but too each his own, im not knocking street racing just was commenting on a video of a track car in the street racing forum which i did not post. I remember you used to have a vette you were putting a blower on it (we met at Nortrax where i used to work) now your into imports??????
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:13 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!

So true.. lol!
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:22 pm

THE ONE wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
yeah, not bad for a stock block stock head. i still think v8's are a piece of shit though. if it was a v6 or i6 probably wouldve run much faster...even at 3400lbs!!!!

wow man you are just a hater lol!!!

here u go stock block and head inline 6

Had to fix it make sure he sees the vid. lol! lol! lol!

Thanks Joel.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:26 pm

[quote="FordsRKing"]
BABY CRUSH wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!

my car has always been a track car since i built it. i have no interest in racing cars on the street, plus i have a 5 gallon fuel cell dont think i would make it too far. and quite frankly arent you a little too old to be street racing??? thats all good for the kids and stuff i did it too in my teens and early to mid 20's, but i believe that the real reason most race on the street is cause they get their asses handed to them at the track. but too each his own, im not knocking street racing just was commenting on a video of a track car in the street racing forum which i did not post. I remember you used to have a vette you were putting a blower on it (we met at Nortrax where i used to work) now your into imports??????

no not into imports lmao your never too old its a different race each time not the same light same track bullshit i guess not all people can drive on the streets lol! as far as liking imports i have had a couple i had an evo and have always loved the supras,240,gtr, and i even had a tl and a g35 they are also good cars and american cars i had a couple mustangs,viper,2 vettes i love cars period my favorite is the vette its a hell of a machine but for street racing i like a 2jz swaped 240 because i know it can give plenty of people a nasty run and power to weight you cant touch them not even with a vette i like to go to some track events and see others run or maybe test my trap speed but thats about it seconds at the track dont mean shit.....on the street mph is where its at lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:29 pm

BoostedRSX wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!

So true.. lol!

im only playing lol! lol! lol! i have seen a lot of fast hondas
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:31 pm

we cant all like the same shit lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:49 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!

ppl who street race mostly is due to the fact that their car is not a dedicated track car, soooo putting cages and all sorts of shit in their rides just to be up to code is out of the question. just remember MR. TRACK GUY if it wasnt for street racing your track wouldnt exist, street racing is the true roots of how it all started.
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:53 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!

ppl who street race mostly is due to the fact that their car is not a dedicated track car, soooo putting cages and all sorts of shit in their rides just to be up to code is out of the question. just remember MR. TRACK GUY if it wasnt for street racing your track wouldnt exist, street racing is the true roots of how it all started. as for the too old comment... if you havent noticed the cars running the hardest are usually owned by ppl between 25 and 35 and even older soooo im not understanding your comment. in my opinion ppl who dont street race and talk shit about ppl who do is due to the fact they are big FAT PUSSY'S and dont have a big enough sack to go out in the concrete jungle
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 4:25 pm

No dipshit its not about having BALLS...its about having BRAINS. I do not jeopardize my life or that of others when i can do it in a controlled environment (remember my car is faster than anything you will ever have multiplied by 2). One day you might grow up and look back at it and say how ignorant you were. How would you like it if you were a father and some street racing idiot took out your child or another family member of yours...yeah thats what i thought. I see badass street cars at the track every week running hard, then when i leave the track i see nothing but shit boxes running up and down okeechobee, blocking traffic acting like idiots, its all fun and games till something bad happens. i dont care for street racing and dont mind it if its out somewhere in the middle of nowhere where you cant kill somebodies mother or daughter, just commenting on the video so move along E-thug.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 4:42 pm

the street is my game to each his own lol! you can get killed at the track too even pros die also more people die from driving cars down the street and no one here is going to stop driving yes its a risk but in the middle of no where you can only kill yourself or the other guy next to you that willingly took the same chance lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:14 pm

like i said to each his own. but at the track if i wreck i only will injure/kill myself not someone else along with me. like i said if your out in a secluded area is one thing. but these kids are using a main highway with lots of other cars as their own personal racetrack. when i left the track on saturday i almost got blindsided by about 50 ricers running away from the cops, troopers had okee blocked off. i wouldnt want my son racing on the street if he likes cars i will take him to the track, you cant deny that it is safer at the track. ive seen a shitload of cars flip and wreck at the track, very few have even had to go to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:34 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
No dipshit its not about having BALLS...its about having BRAINS. I do not jeopardize my life or that of others when i can do it in a controlled environment (remember my car is faster than anything you will ever have multiplied by 2). One day you might grow up and look back at it and say how ignorant you were. How would you like it if you were a father and some street racing idiot took out your child or another family member of yours...yeah thats what i thought. I see badass street cars at the track every week running hard, then when i leave the track i see nothing but shit boxes running up and down okeechobee, blocking traffic acting like idiots, its all fun and games till something bad happens. i dont care for street racing and dont mind it if its out somewhere in the middle of nowhere where you cant kill somebodies mother or daughter, just commenting on the video so move along E-thug.

dipshit? fuck you cock sucker!!! i dont go to those ridiculous hangouts on okeechobee where the kids are running like idiots.
you old dumb piece of shit take your "race car" and stick it up your ASS!!! all u got to say on here is always some negative comment unless the topic is about a "mighty v8", me grow up? seems like your the one that needs some growing up there douche bag
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:36 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

dipshit? fuck you cock sucker!!! i dont go to those ridiculous hangouts on okeechobee where the kids are running like idiots.
you old dumb piece of shit take your "race car" and stick it up your ASS!!! all u got to say on here is always some negative comment unless the topic is about a "mighty v8", me grow up? seems like your the one that needs some growing up there douche bag, most of the comments ive seen u make here are always passing judgement on ppl, if u dont got anything positive to contribute your better off keeping that big mouth SHUT
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:41 pm

[quote="PhantomMenace"][quote="PhantomMenace"]
FordsRKing wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 9:26 pm

PhantomMenace why you disrespect the man like that he did not say anything wrong to you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 9:52 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
PhantomMenace why you disrespect the man like that he did not say anything wrong to you Evil or Very Mad

ummm.... he called me a dipshit. at no moment did i directly call him anything. was there a need for him to directly call me a dipshit????? dipshit and dick head and sopla tubo along with some other ones are all pretty much the same thing.
I wont disrespect anyone until they say something to me first.
if he wants to keep things civil then i suggest he refrains from calling ppl things like dipshit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 7:00 am

ohthedrama lol! lol! lol! I LOVE THIS SITE
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 7:00 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
who said frank was needed in hea.... lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 6:20 am

03terminator wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Lmao SK is here to stay we don't need nothing from him lol frank is not a bad guy all bullshit aside he just suffers from diarrhea of the mouth other than that he's a pretty cool guy Cool
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 1:32 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
03terminator wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Lmao SK is here to stay we don't need nothing from him lol frank is not a bad guy all bullshit aside he just suffers from diarrhea of the mouth other than that he's a pretty cool guy Cool

lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:21 pm

hey anthoney change the pic of that shit box with the green wheels and your name Wink love the new whip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99    MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMR GT 500 Modular Mustang goes 6.99
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2