SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yellow GT

Go down 
+13
MrEJay-1
LthlGT500
CRUSH
stikiller2189
BigJayDawg
botldvq35sed
2003styellowsrt
2Face
mach1chris
GDM S2K
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 11:30 pm

We never got a clean run last night
you jumped me so of course it looks like you won.
i jumped you and it looked like i won but no one saw that Rolling Eyes
then the third race i missed and you kept going...despite how i flashed my lights a million times to signal you
then the bikers wouldnt move out so i couldnt even get a re-run

as it is you only went to like 130...70 to 130 isnt really a race nor my race
but i'll do it again if we get a clean run...despite the excessively high roll

im just letting you and all your buddies know before you say you walked me 4 cars...think again

and come on...a V8 built, supercharged, race gas AND on bottle too?
vs a v6 turbo'd and pump gas..

its run what you brung but you lied about the bottle
and come on..spray for me? my cars not that fast.

if you'd like a clean re-run Iam down.
but if your going to do the same as last time save your fuel
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:38 am

V6Chris wrote:
then the third race i missed and you kept going...despite how i flashed my lights a million times to signal you

as it is you only went to like 130...70 to 130 isnt really a race nor my racebut i'll do it again if we get a clean run...despite the excessively high roll

im just letting you and all your buddies know before you say you walked me 4 cars...think again

and come on...a V8 built, supercharged, race gas AND on bottle too?vs a v6 turbo'd and pump gas..

Chris, last night it appears to me that you were a victim to being someones bitch... As I said many times before, this is what happens when your "crewless"... If you continue to jump in these races blindly with no one to back you, you will continue to get burned by Felipe&crew...

I recieved a phone call from Felipe last night minutes prior to you actually running this blowered GT and hes not even a SK member... By the time Felix and I got to the spot, they were all pulling in stating that they pulled you by 4-5cars... If you pulled him we will never know, WHY, because we werent there to witness it!...

Honestly speaking, I take a lost harder then anyone of you guys, but one thing I dont approve of is one trying to justify there lost in what they call an unfair race... This is street racing, so far as you not getting a clean run, him being a built V8,supercharged,race gas,and him lying to you about a bottle, and also, you excepting his 70-130mph that is not even your race,seems to be nothing but excuses!... But my question to you Chris is, why run him then knowing these unfair circumstanses?... scratch

I dont need people to assume that ALL SK members except races, and then once we get beat, we then try to justify the reasons to why we lost!... If you want a rematch to redeem yourself thats one thing, and this time we will be there to show support and make sure that you dont get fucked into racing an unfair race once more... Everything else to me means nothing!...[/quote]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 9:30 am

Chris u got hialeah hunked by flemita the guy that was driving the gt is the biggest looser and cheater racing trust me i tried racing him and would always stop cus he jumps..and dude yes those from felipes crew when they beat u by an inch they say they won by cars so u gotta do what i did to that procharged gt Which is not a gt is got a 351 5.8 liter procharged with spray..i got on i-75 with all his cheerleaders and i was in my vette and i walked him all over 75 after that they never said a plain word..
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
Professional Street Racer
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 9:38 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

as it is you only went to like 130...70 to 130 isnt really a race nor my racebut i'll do it again if we get a clean run...despite the excessively high roll

and come on...a V8 built, supercharged, race gas AND on bottle too?vs a v6 turbo'd and pump gas..

Chris, last night it appears to me that you were a victim to being someones bitch... As I said many times before, this is what happens when your "crewless"... If you continue to jump in these races blindly with no one to back you, you will continue to get burned by Felipe&crew...

I recieved a phone call from Felipe last night minutes prior to you actually running this blowered GT and hes not even a SK member... By the time Felix and I got to the spot, they were all pulling in stating that they pulled you by 4-5cars... If you pulled him we will never know, WHY, because we werent there to witness it!...

Honestly speaking, I take a lost harder then anyone of you guys, but one thing I dont approve of is one trying to justify there lost in what they call an unfair race... This is street racing, so far as you not getting a clean run, him being a built V8,supercharged,race gas,and him lying to you about a bottle, and also, you excepting his 70-130mph that is not even your race,seems to be nothing but excuses!... But my question to you Chris is, why run him then knowing these unfair circumstanses?... scratch

I dont need people to assume that ALL SK members except races, and then once we get beat, we then try to justify the reasons to why we lost!... If you want a rematch to redeem yourself thats one thing, and this time we will be there to show support and make sure that you dont get fucked into racing an unfair race once more... Everything else to me means nothing!...
[/quote]

GREAT POST
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 10:01 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Chris u got hialeah hunked by flemita the guy that was driving the gt is the biggest looser and cheater racing trust me i tried racing him and would always stop cus he jumps..and dude yes those from felipes crew when they beat u by an inch they say they won by cars so u gotta do what i did to that procharged gt Which is not a gt is got a 351 5.8 liter procharged with spray..i got on i-75 with all his cheerleaders and i was in my vette and i walked him all over 75 after that they never said a plain word..

So it seems to me like you had a history with racing this guy in the past, and if im not mistaken, I think Z51JEOL ran him about a yr. and told me that he was trying to jump him as well!... As soon as your vette is tuned and out the shop Lou, this Procharged yellow GT needs to be punished 1st, anyone else can wait... So Procharged GT, if your reading my post, you better switch that pulley and up that shot of yours, because Lou wont be taking it easy on you, trust me when I say that!... Sk
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 10:04 am

great post steve popcorn
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 10:07 am

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 10:43 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

So it seems to me like you had a history with racing this guy in the past, and if im not mistaken, I think Z51JEOL ran him about a yr. and told me that he was trying to jump him as well!... As soon as your vette is tuned and out the shop Lou, this Procharged yellow GT needs to be punished 1st, anyone else can wait... So Procharged GT, if your reading my post, you better switch that pulley and up that shot of yours, because Lou wont be taking it easy on you, trust me when I say that!... Sk

oh i wont have mercy for them specially cuz they make everything bigger..and yeah he probably pulled chris but the real test is after he finishes racing my vette..i think is time for that "newly built procharged gt"to look like a nocharged gt when im done with it..
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 10:55 am

lol! damm! loe

dont be to hard on him Laughing

we all kno your going to park that shit
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:06 am

HOW FAST IS THE CAR IN QUESTION MAYBE i CAN TAKE HIM DOWN FOR THE TEAM
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:09 am

GDM S2K wrote:

is a procharged gt im sure u'll take him allday..let me handle the light weight u do though lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:12 am

GDM S2K wrote:

IF ITS A 5.8 LIKE LUIS SAYS.. THEN IT SHOULD MAKE 550-600RWHP ON THE CHARGER ALONE... ON TOP OF THAT THEY PROBABLY SPRAYING A 150SHOT... THAT SAME NIGHT I RACED A BLACK GT WITH A BIG KENNE BELL ON IT (CAR MAKE OVER 550RWHP AND I KNOW CAUSE THE OWNER TOLD ME) AND WALKED HIM FROM A 20MPH ROLL.. (BTW THE GT HAD NICE 10.5 WIDE NITTO DRAGS ON IT SO HE DIDNT SPIN AT ALL)
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:18 am

2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

IF ITS A 5.8 LIKE LUIS SAYS.. THEN IT SHOULD MAKE 550-600RWHP ON THE CHARGER ALONE... ON TOP OF THAT THEY PROBABLY SPRAYING A 150SHOT... THAT SAME NIGHT I RACED A BLACK GT WITH A BIG KENNE BELL ON IT (CAR MAKE OVER 550RWHP AND I KNOW CAUSE THE OWNER TOLD ME) AND WALKED HIM FROM A 20MPH ROLL.. (BTW THE GT HAD NICE 10.5 WIDE NITTO DRAGS ON IT SO HE DIDNT SPIN AT ALL)

yep thats what they're saying but somebody close to them told is just the 4.6 built with spray too and the prochargebut still is not as fast as they make it sound..they're jump on the second hunk is faster lol! u should know diango..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:21 am

2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

Did you line up with this yellow Procharged GT as yet?...
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:24 am

2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

hmmm
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:28 am

So GDM S2K, are you ready to jump in the ring with this Procharged GT or do you want Louis to handle the dirty work?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:31 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

yep thats what they're saying but somebody close to them told is just the 4.6 built with spray too and the prochargebut still is not as fast as they make it sound..they're jump on the second hunk is faster lol! u should know diango..

TRUST ME I KNOW... I BEEN RACING THOSE PPL FOR YEARS... YOU NEVER WIN WITH THEM... LOL
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:32 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

Did you line up with this yellow Procharged GT as yet?...

HE WANTS A 70 ROLL SO I TOLD HIM TO SAVE MONEY AND BUY TIRES AND WE CAN DO IT FROM A 20 LIKE I DID WITH THE OTHER GT
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:36 am

as far as i been told its a 4.6 wit cams and vortecx supercharger,wit spray,they say the other motor the 5.4(lightning motor)is gana be on boost wen they put it on,
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:43 am

2003styellowsrt wrote:
as far as i been told its a 4.6 wit cams and vortecx supercharger,wit spray,they say the other motor the 5.4(lightning motor)is gana be on boost wen they put it on,

So hes got to be in the range of 590-620hp and with the spray his tq#'s should be around 600 as well... scratch
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:44 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:

So hes got to be in the range of 590-620hp and with the spray his tq#'s should be around 600 as well... scratch
that sounds about right
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:49 am

LETS SEE HWTA HAPPENS TONIGHT AT THE MEET
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:59 am

2003styellowsrt wrote:

they dont know want to invent anymore and that charger is a procharged not a vortex and they know a lighthing motor wont hold the procharge at the boost level they want and much less the shot of nitrous..
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 12:12 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:

they dont know want to invent anymore and that charger is a procharged not a vortex and they know a lighthing motor wont hold the procharge at the boost level they want and much less the shot of nitrous..

its a built lightning motor not stock,and the charger idk ,i just know it has a small plate in the back that said vortechx
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 12:17 pm

anyway a lighning motor has to better than a gt i guess ,if im not mistaken they're forged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yellow GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow GT
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next