SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yellow GT

Go down 
+13
MrEJay-1
LthlGT500
CRUSH
stikiller2189
BigJayDawg
botldvq35sed
2003styellowsrt
2Face
mach1chris
GDM S2K
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 12:19 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
anyway a lighning motor has to better than a gt i guess ,if im not mistaken they're forged

they get blown with stock superchargers so u'll be amased..
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
Professional Street Racer
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 12:24 pm

im making 320 340 and i have 10.5 nitto drags and from a 20 i spin...if he didnt spin then he aint making no 550hp bro... lol!
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:
HOW FAST IS THE CAR IN QUESTION MAYBE i CAN TAKE HIM DOWN FOR THE TEAM

IF ITS A 5.8 LIKE LUIS SAYS.. THEN IT SHOULD MAKE 550-600RWHP ON THE CHARGER ALONE... ON TOP OF THAT THEY PROBABLY SPRAYING A 150SHOT... THAT SAME NIGHT I RACED A BLACK GT WITH A BIG KENNE BELL ON IT (CAR MAKE OVER 550RWHP AND I KNOW CAUSE THE OWNER TOLD ME) AND WALKED HIM FROM A 20MPH ROLL.. (BTW THE GT HAD NICE 10.5 WIDE NITTO DRAGS ON IT SO HE DIDNT SPIN AT ALL)
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 12:28 pm

mach1chris wrote:
im making 320 340 and i have 10.5 nitto drags and from a 20 i spin...if he didnt spin then he aint making no 550hp bro... lol!
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

IF ITS A 5.8 LIKE LUIS SAYS.. THEN IT SHOULD MAKE 550-600RWHP ON THE CHARGER ALONE... ON TOP OF THAT THEY PROBABLY SPRAYING A 150SHOT... THAT SAME NIGHT I RACED A BLACK GT WITH A BIG KENNE BELL ON IT (CAR MAKE OVER 550RWHP AND I KNOW CAUSE THE OWNER TOLD ME) AND WALKED HIM FROM A 20MPH ROLL.. (BTW THE GT HAD NICE 10.5 WIDE NITTO DRAGS ON IT SO HE DIDNT SPIN AT ALL)

owner has no reason to lie... and its a built GT with a KB 2.8 he hit it and i chased... so he didnt spin...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 12:29 pm

no,there not forged...the stock bottom on the 5.4l starts to go out at around 440-450 hp
2003styellowsrt wrote:
anyway a lighning motor has to better than a gt i guess ,if im not mistaken they're forged
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 12:32 pm

i dont kno if he lied to you or not...but everyone lies about there car honestly...but anyways dude from a 20 i spin with the little hp i already have but its kinda like a spinning pull,you get me....but if he didnt spin i dont believe he was making 550...lol
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

owner has no reason to lie... and its a built GT with a KB 2.8 he hit it and i chased... so he didnt spin...
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 2:00 pm

mach1chris wrote:
i dont kno if he lied to you or not...but everyone lies about there car honestly...but anyways dude from a 20 i spin with the little hp i already have but its kinda like a spinning pull,you get me....but if he didnt spin i dont believe he was making 550...lol
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

the car is setup for low rolls... 4.10 gears... suspension... car has money into it not your typical mustang with bald nittos... maybe you should run him?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 2:51 pm

2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

the car is setup for low rolls... 4.10 gears... suspension... car has money into it not your typical mustang with bald nittos... maybe you should run him?
is a 2.2 kenny bell i already know which one it is is the black one that the caveman built..
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 2:53 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

is a 2.2 kenny bell i already know which one it is is the black one that the caveman built..

you gotta be careful with that crew bro...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:15 pm

so now he has 4.10s 550whp and "bald" nittos tires...and he didnt spin at all huh? Jerkit2
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:22 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

but from my understanding the car has nothing left from what caveman did... he redid everything with pinto and kiko... so i think he changed everything
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:22 pm

mach1chris wrote:
so now he has 4.10s 550whp and "bald" nittos tires...and he didnt spin at all huh? Jerkit2
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

re read what i wrote
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:36 pm

what did you beat him by scratch
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:53 pm

2Face wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

but from my understanding the car has nothing left from what caveman did... he redid everything with pinto and kiko... so i think he changed everything
cool how much u beat him by..?
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:56 pm

550 hp 4.10s the mustang should have roasted him
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:00 pm

i beat him by a decent amount up top.... first gear he got out on me... when i finished second i was in front of him.... i think i beat him by maybe 3-4 cars maybe a lil more... but i couldnt tell since i was busy shifting and when i looked in my rear view mirroe he was far behind...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:02 pm

really?...and how much power did you say you have scratch
2Face wrote:
i beat him by a decent amount up top.... first gear he got out on me... when i finished second i was in front of him.... i think i beat him by maybe 3-4 cars maybe a lil more... but i couldnt tell since i was busy shifting and when i looked in my rear view mirroe he was far behind...
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:03 pm

mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:

505whp 450tq
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:09 pm

that sounds more like my kinda race bro...not to bust your bubble but that dude didn't have no 550hp,bro...LOL!! MAYBE...350
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:

505whp 450tq
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:11 pm

mach1chris wrote:
that sounds more like my kinda race bro...not to bust your bubble but that dude didn't have no 550hp,bro...LOL!! MAYBE...350
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
2Face wrote:

505whp 450tq

ok so when do you want to race then...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:11 pm

race what?
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:12 pm

remember im putting my power down to 4 wheels... your putting it down to 2 wheels Cool
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:13 pm

mach1chris wrote:
race what?

me... isnt that what you said?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:43 pm

mach1chris wrote:
really?...and how much power did you say you have
2Face wrote:

As far as the KB fully built GT, it is extremely rare for one to inflat there hp #'s to what there actually making, if anything people may do the complete opposite and claim less hp #'s... It greatly discredits the persons car if he is defeated by a car making way less power then his opponent, so 550hp is definetley believeable.

And Chris, as far as you lining up with this KB built GT, that car is making 200hp more than you. Realistically speaking, with him making 200hp more than you he should be able to pull 10-12cars on you affraid if you guys were same weight, and had the same driving experience... Mad props from me if you were able to pull him...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:48 pm

why would i wanna run something with "505hp"...i only have a stock mach1...i never said i wanted to run you,dude...i said that the mustang you raced dont have no 550hp and that thats more of a race for me....exactly,that guy with 550hp prolly over 600 foot pounds of torque would have handed you your evo's ass on a silver patter cause you have to putt 505 to all 4 wheels losing lots of important top end...
2Face wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
race what?

me... isnt that what you said?
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

its pointless to try and run something like that cause we all know what would happen... Neutral
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
really?...and how much power did you say you have
2Face wrote:

As far as the KB fully built GT, it is extremely rare for one to inflat there hp #'s to what there actually making, if anything people may do the complete opposite and claim less hp #'s... It greatly discredits the persons car if he is defeated by a car making way less power then his opponent, so 550hp is definetley believeable.

And Chris, as far as you lining up with this KB built GT, that car is making 200hp more than you. Realistically speaking, with him making 200hp more than you he should be able to pull 10-12cars on you affraid if you guys were same weight, and had the same driving experience... Mad props from me if you were able to pull him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yellow GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow GT   Yellow GT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow GT
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next