SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track

Go down 
+24
SN 95
Eric@RaceFittings
kachup
LthlGT500
under-pressure
SILVERBEAST
viper1500rwh
gpr
alberth@ad-turbo.com
boostaddict
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
BlackMambaLS3
FordsRKing
mmdragtruckmm
JLexus300
BoostedRSX
asap1320
V6Chris
pnut280zturbo
Sunkist5.0
shelbygt500
raul_350z
CRUSH
XSPSI
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 12:12 pm

The race will be next week and it will be between me and Pnut. The video will be put up as soon as it is done, thanks SK. I don't need any drama or cheerleaders, no disrespect to anyone.
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 4:04 am

SOUNDS GOOD
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 10:22 am

viper1500rwh wrote:
alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
Rigo if u give a 45roll on the street ill give u your run @ countyline deal
tirso 240 ready 45 roll on the street

40to140 i get the hit we can do this tonight
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 10:27 am

40to140 i get the hit we can do this tonight

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Eric@RaceFittings

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 11:59 am

ASKING FOR THE HIT IS PRETTY GAY... IM JUST SAYING...
Back to top Go down
http://www.anracefittings.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 12:19 pm

Running a 291/2 by 13 inch tire car vs a 26 by 10 its pretty gay
Back to top Go down
Eric@RaceFittings

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 1:41 pm

GET A BIGGER TIRE?
Back to top Go down
http://www.anracefittings.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 2:16 pm

Ok w/e
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 2:48 pm

Hey Pnut, will you give me a race at the track since I'm gving you your race on the street?
Back to top Go down
SN 95

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 5:45 pm

Your car is about 2400/2500 lbs ,Rigos is 3400
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 6:41 pm

First we are not even talking about rigos car and second who told u my car weights 2500 lbs the car weights at 3050 lbs
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 6:43 pm

::CAUTION:: Mr. knowitall as arrived

SN 95 wrote:
Your car is about 2400/2500 lbs ,Rigos is 3400
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 7:25 pm

violin violin violin
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 7:46 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
violin violin violin

You should play the violin and eat popcorn too, LOL. lol!
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 7:50 pm

I respect all you guys for doing what you do and building some badass cars! I don't remember the street scene being so filled with BS! I'm originally from Philly back when we had no internet the races were negotiated on the spot, put up or shut up and if somebody disrespected you they got laid out... period! I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'd love to see you guys leave the noise making to your cars! We don't need the drama! Sure it's fun to read sometimes, but it gets old sifting through multiple pages of crap and then what happens in the end... nobody races! Let's stick to the old school state of mind... Put up or Shut up! Just my .02! No disrespect to anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 8:00 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
I respect all you guys for doing what you do and building some badass cars! I don't remember the street scene being so filled with BS! I'm originally from Philly back when we had no internet the races were negotiated on the spot, put up or shut up and if somebody disrespected you they got laid out... period! I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'd love to see you guys leave the noise making to your cars! We don't need the drama! Sure it's fun to read sometimes, but it gets old sifting through multiple pages of crap and then what happens in the end... nobody races! Let's stick to the old school state of mind... Put up or Shut up! Just my .02! No disrespect to anyone.

You are 100 percent right, that is why I posted here on the track section, because I figured I would try to get a race at the track since all the BS on the street section. So I agreed to his street race, know lets see if he agrees to a track race, only fair. I posted already, I'm tired of this bs back and forth, after this race I'm done with the street racing, anybody wants to race they can come to the track, I'm too old for this crap. Don't get me wrong all you guys can have the street, I have a life and alot more to lose than some of you guys, that is all for me. After the race with Pnut, good luck to evryone and be safe Cool
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 8:58 pm

XSPSI wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:

You are 100 percent right, that is why I posted here on the track section, because I figured I would try to get a race at the track since all the BS on the street section. So I agreed to his street race, know lets see if he agrees to a track race, only fair. I posted already, I'm tired of this bs back and forth, after this race I'm done with the street racing, anybody wants to race they can come to the track, I'm too old for this crap. Don't get me wrong all you guys can have the street, I have a life and alot more to lose than some of you guys, that is all for me. After the race with Pnut, good luck to evryone and be safe Cool
+1
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 9:49 pm

XSPSI wrote:

scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 3:38 am

XSPSI wrote:
Hey Pnut, will you give me a race at the track since I'm gving you your race on the street?

my car runs 8.9 at 160mph in the 1/4 if u run faster then that u won at the track the thing is im not set up yet to come out the line with the lights on time yet it takes me a little to load up but im working on that if u want we can run for the best time while we there
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 7:33 am

XSPSI wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:

you havent even started lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 10:11 am

So....... I guess. No race.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 4:07 pm

pnut280zturbo wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

my car runs 8.9 at 160mph in the 1/4 if u run faster then that u won at the track the thing is im not set up yet to come out the line with the lights on time yet it takes me a little to load up but im working on that if u want we can run for the best time while we there

Car runs pretty fast. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 3:46 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2011, 9:15 pm

pnut280zturbo wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

No problem man, you should really look into mini-tubbing that car, just an idea. Car looks like it really moves out after 100 feet.
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 3:36 am

yea i think im going to have to do something like that or just keep it on the street for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next