SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track

Go down 
+24
SN 95
Eric@RaceFittings
kachup
LthlGT500
under-pressure
SILVERBEAST
viper1500rwh
gpr
alberth@ad-turbo.com
boostaddict
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
BlackMambaLS3
FordsRKing
mmdragtruckmm
JLexus300
BoostedRSX
asap1320
V6Chris
pnut280zturbo
Sunkist5.0
shelbygt500
raul_350z
CRUSH
XSPSI
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 8:05 am

what happened to Sandor(the king) and albert s2k....???? are they hibernating???? it is way early for that.(winter not here yet)....are they going to be ready for the call out any time soon???? are they going to run Tirso???????????? WHAT HAPPENED?????
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 12:01 pm

26brx8 wrote:
what happened to Sandor(the king) and albert s2k....???? are they hibernating???? it is way early for that.(winter not here yet)....are they going to be ready for the call out any time soon???? are they going to run Tirso???????????? WHAT HAPPENED?????

At this present moment Sandor Can't drive or leave his house hes got a couple broken bones and burns from a watercraft accident..And as far as Alberth i dont know the dude hes got to answer that by himself.. No No
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 12:05 pm

Damn, sorry to hear that about Sandor, hope he recovers and is in good health.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 1:40 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

At this present moment Sandor Can't drive or leave his house hes got a couple broken bones and burns from a watercraft accident..And as far as Alberth i dont know the dude hes got to answer that by himself.. No No

Oh ...... I hope Sandor gets well soon......you guys are crazy running those fast ass jetsk.....!!!!
albert..... are you going to run Tirso????
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 7:28 pm

26brx8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

Oh ...... I hope Sandor gets well soon......you guys are crazy running those fast ass jetsk.....!!!!

IM HERE AS SOON AS I CAN DRIVE MY CAR I WILL RUN TIRSO AND IF BY THEN YOU HAVE YOURS ON POINT ILL RUN YOU TOO 60-160
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 7:28 pm

XSPSI wrote:

IM GOOD THANKS
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 8:19 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 8:26 pm

Sandor@AD-TurBO.com wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

IM HERE AS SOON AS I CAN DRIVE MY CAR I WILL RUN TIRSO AND IF BY THEN YOU HAVE YOURS ON POINT ILL RUN YOU TOO 60-160
great!!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 9:26 pm

XSPSI wrote:

me too ..damn bro u guys aint joking when you talk about being oldschool ur 47.. lol!
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 11:13 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

me too ..damn bro u guys aint joking when you talk about being oldschool ur 47.. lol!

No need to rub it in man, lol! , but still young at heart but with more sense, lol.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 10:32 am

26brx8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

dude u love to play stupid if u would only read a few pages back YOU would know that i responded to nelson about runin tirsos car and nelsons words where THAT RACE WOULD NEVER HAPPEND
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 11:10 am

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

dude u love to play stupid if u would only read a few pages back YOU would know that i responded to nelson about runin tirsos car and nelsons words where THAT RACE WOULD NEVER HAPPEND

playing stupid???? the only one playing stupid here is you that is asking for a race that will never happend.......Last time I check you guys were the KING!! lol! around here and everyone were out of your league......and then....some one came out kicked you guys in the ass and you disapeared........that is playing stupid..... I remember you saying that you will run anyone at any roll........so man up and do such!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 11:19 am

viper1500rwh wrote:
Rigo if u give a 45roll on the street ill give u your run @ countyline deal
tirso 240 ready 45 roll on the street

40to140 i get the hit we can do this tonight
if this is the race that you are refering to that Nelson declined.......YOU ARE PLAIN AND SIMPLE PLAYING STUPID!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 12:01 pm

i have always run my car at 40 n u most know that cause got ur ass handed at 40 right, and i havent gone anywhere im here and will be here i also have been at countyline for the past 3 weeks and i have also talk to nelson and to tirso and everyone u can think of the difference between u n me is that i dont have to post in here everythin i do or not do winnin or not winnin i dont come in here unlike a bunch of keyboard worriors in this forum.

by the way where is ur junk when are u gonna be ready mr i got money. what happend to ur fuel system and ur tranny and ur tune where are u ....................... i dont see u on the street or the track only here talking shit parquiao perron
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 12:21 pm

i have always run my car at 40 n u most know that cause got ur ass handed at 40 right, and i havent gone anywhere im here and will be here i also have been at countyline for the past 3 weeks and i have also talk to nelson and to tirso and everyone u can think of the difference between u n me is that i dont have to post in here everythin i do or not do winnin or not winnin i dont come in here unlike a bunch of keyboard worriors in this forum.

by the way where is ur junk when are u gonna be ready mr i got money. what happend to ur fuel system and ur tranny and ur tune where are u ....................... i dont see u on the street or the track only here talking shit parquiao perron
Sorry mi socio....
Ive been busy MAKING money.
Car is ready for the nscra
If you want we can run them there... So you do not jump the race or stop at 120 like you did
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 2:03 pm

dont worry im gonna make sure i go in ur class. to rip off the paint out of ur hunk of shit por habla mierda
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 2:34 pm

I hope so
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 3:04 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 5:08 pm

26brx8 wrote:

Sorry mi socio....
Ive been busy MAKING money.Car is ready for the nscra
If you want we can run them there... So you do not jump the race or stop at 120 like you did

Something ppl dont realize can't race without it.. welcome
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 5:09 pm

dont worry im gonna make sure i go in ur class. to rip off the paint out of ur hunk of shit por habla mierda

Tigre te ba a salir una egnia(ur gonna get egnia ) affraid
Back to top Go down
Yosva R32
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yosva R32

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 6:34 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track   Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Yellow S2K, Sandor, Pnut at the track
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4