SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600

Go down 
+12
BlackMambaLS3
bigsnoop144
03terminator
GT30WRX/BANNED
peacockpirate
kachup
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
STEALTH
bambinov8
Nomad
LethalZ06
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-08

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 Empty
PostSubject: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 10:33 pm

Really bad start for me, but you can see outcome. Awesome race though, that bike is fast.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Professional Street Racer
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:36 am

good run non the less what does corvette have done?
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:41 am

Nice run and loving your avatar !!!!
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:45 am

Nomad wrote:
Well heres the thing. The car has headers, intake, head and cam BUT, and I do emphasize the word BUT, the car is FAR from tuned right. I'm am taking the heads off in the near future to see if they were actually worked on or not and changing the cam along with a new tune. It will run ALOT stronger once its done.
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:47 am

bambinov8 wrote:
Nice run and loving your avatar !!!!
Thanks, and yeah I love the avatar also. I think it has a lasting impression. lol!
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:04 am

GOOD RUN, LOVING THE AVATAR AS WELL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:06 am

LethalZ06 wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Well heres the thing. The car has headers, intake, head and cam BUT, and I do emphasize the word BUT, the car is FAR from tuned right. I'm am taking the heads off in the near future to see if they were actually worked on or not and changing the cam along with a new tune. It will run ALOT stronger once its done.

LOOKS LIKE ITS THE TUNE CUZ ITS A LITTLE SLOW FOR IT TO BE A HEADS/CAM Z06 IF YOU CAN BARELY BEAT A 600
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:29 am

STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
Nomad wrote:

LOOKS LIKE ITS THE TUNE CUZ ITS A LITTLE SLOW FOR IT TO BE A HEADS/CAM Z06 IF YOU CAN BARELY BEAT A 600
Its not that it barely beat the 600, you have to look at the start also. I started at 3800 RPM the car redline is at 7000RPM, Thats half of my power ban meaning I start racing with somewhere around the 300 HP range, I guarantee that the same race with my roll, the bike will not be in front at all. But yes the car needs to be retuned anyway, I have taken it to 2 places so far and will be taking it to the third then I will make my decision.
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:34 am

STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Also I think you can see that once it got in its range the bike was just getting walked. Nonetheless I agree that my car should be a little faster, but also keep in mind that my cam specs are really low so I think the cars runs really good respectively to the cam that it has installed. Once I get the bigger cam then it should be alot better.
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:44 am

GET THAT SHIT RETUNED ASAP!!! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU RAN WITH THAT SETUP????
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:52 am

STEALTH wrote:
I dont quite follow what you mean by get that shit returned. Could you elaborate? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 10:02 am

LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
I dont quite follow what you mean by get that shit returned. Could you elaborate? Thanks.

MEANING YOUR CAR IS SLOW FOR THE MODS YOU GOT, SO YOU NEED A RETUNE SINCE YOU ARE SAYING ALL THESE EXCUSES

WHAT OTHER CARS HAVE YOU RACED?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 10:03 am

STEALTH wrote:

ohthedrama

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 9th 2011, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 10:04 am

STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

MEANING YOUR CAR IS SLOW FOR THE MODS YOU GOT, SO YOU NEED A RETUNE SINCE YOU ARE SAYING ALL THESE EXCUSES

Oh more of this>>>> ohthedrama wtf popcorn lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 10:47 am

Good run.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:03 am

STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

and what do u drive or raced that night at the meet ??? Not a nice approach to a new member that also gave the bike props at the end of the thread title ..wouldn't this would b nicer to say : OP , good runs...your vette should have pulled stronger for what's is done but heck what do I know ..meaning exactly what he said , his car is not dialed in they way it should ...maybe tuner fault , ect etc ..we all know head / cams c66z's are mid to high 130 car ..that's why he quoted the "but" ..
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:11 am

Op , what size cam ?? Punisher ? Your car does run a lil weak for what is done based on the race w slowvette , but then again I'm sure u will get her dialed in and running better ...I had a buddy w your car , he had intake , full exhaust ,tuned , punisher cam .he went 135 ..made 550whp ..before he got rid of it ..car ran really healthy ..he tuned the car in Tampa ..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:12 am

bambinov8 wrote:
Op , what size cam ?? Punisher ? Your car does run a lil weak for what is done based on the race w slowvette , but then again I'm sure u will get her dialed in and running better ...I had a buddy w your car , he had intake , full exhaust ,tuned , punisher cam .he went 135 ..made 550whp ..before he got rid of it ..car ran really healthy ..he tuned the car in Tampa ..

Who was the tuner?.... scratch
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:15 am

Jeremy formato
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:25 am

bambinov8 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

and what do u drive or raced that night at the meet ??? Not a nice approach to a new member that also gave the bike props at the end of the thread title ..wouldn't this would b nicer to say : OP , good runs...your vette should have pulled stronger for what's is done but heck what do I know ..meaning exactly what he said , his car is not dialed in they way it should ...maybe tuner fault , ect etc ..we all know head / cams c66z's are mid to high 130 car ..that's why he quoted the "but" ..

WHO CARES WHAT I DRIVE!!! IM JUST GIVING MY OPINION ON HIS CAR.

YOU SURE ARE COMING OFF AS HIS PROTECTOR AND SHIT lol!

OH AND I DID SAY GOOD RUN. I GUESS YOU CAN'T MOTHERFUCKING READ THEN lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:28 am

Aight ja rule ...u sound cool and fast
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:38 am

bambinov8 wrote:
Aight ja rule ...u sound cool and fast

lol!
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:00 pm

STEALTH wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

Thanks for the good run props, as for the car I still am having a intricate time trying to figure out how a 500+HP car is slow and how to return a tune, but then again I am new at this so I will take into consideration any and all criticism that is being thrown my way. As I stated before and I will state again, "CAR IS NOT RUNNING LIKE IT SHOULD." Based on the tune and mods car should run better I agree, but thats what money is for and I have some so I will pay again to get her dialed in. I joined this community to have some fun, exchange information, and articulate my passion for cars. Now let me be very clear when I say, "treat me the way I treat you and DON'T take me for a fool." Regards.
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:56 pm

LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

Thanks for the good run props, as for the car I still am having a intricate time trying to figure out how a 500+HP car is slow and how to return a tune, but then again I am new at this so I will take into consideration any and all criticism that is being thrown my way. As I stated before and I will state again, "CAR IS NOT RUNNING LIKE IT SHOULD." Based on the tune and mods car should run better I agree, but thats what money is for and I have some so I will pay again to get her dialed in. I joined this community to have some fun, exchange information, and articulate my passion for cars. Now let me be very clear when I say, "treat me the way I treat you and DON'T take me for a fool." Regards.

you're welcome, just don't get all butthurt because someone online gave you some input!! no need to cry about it like a little bitch online.

im just being real and telling it like it is. if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen lol!

Sk
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:15 pm

STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

you're welcome, just don't get all butthurt because someone online gave you some input!! no need to cry about it like a little bitch online.

im just being real and telling it like it is. if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen lol!

Sk

it's not a matter of being a bitch about it. he was very respectful and to the point, how it should be done. your the one who has called names and cursed in multiple posts already. the way your acting is what causes so much sand to get thrown around in here.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next