SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?

Go down 
+22
GIO-305
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
Z061000RR
RAW
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
Blown347Hatch
SlowSilverGTR
osdper0911
Vtom92
alberth@ad-turbo.com
SrtPumpkin
Turbo Regal
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
SRTMIAMI
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
vette
djdgk
redformula88
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-26

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? Empty
PostSubject: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 8:04 pm

whats up everyone, I'm new to this site and wanted to see if I could get some runs with cars against my bike. I can do 50-150 or something similar and would like to make it more interesting by throwing in some $$$$.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 2:10 pm

Ill run you for money lmk pm me your number and we can set something up.
What ever roll you want.
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 5:29 pm

I'll run, friendly. 10R w/ a slip-on.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 6:15 pm

vette wrote:

- Matt

thanks matt but I like to run for $,it makes it more interesting. I dont mean any disrespect but if you only have a slip-on it shouldnt be much of a race
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 6:16 pm

djdgk wrote:
Ill run you for money lmk pm me your number and we can set something up.
What ever roll you want.

pm sent
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 10:50 am

redformula88 wrote:
vette wrote:

- Matt

thanks matt but I like to run for $,it makes it more interesting. I dont mean any disrespect but if you only have a slip-on it shouldnt be much of a race
MY BUDDY HAS A BIKE HE WILL RUN YOU FOR $$$$
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 11:11 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
vette wrote:

- Matt

LAZ MANIA
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 12:10 pm

Are you gonna run me or not?
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 1:47 pm

guys i stated that i wanted to run cars not bikes.ive ran enough bikes already.im looking to run some of the guys that think they can beat bikes with their cars..if there are any people here that think that way then thats who I want to run..for example im waiting on albert to get his red s2000 back but in the mean time is there anyone else?? after i run those cars then ill run some bikes.all races have to be for money of course
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 2:39 pm

redformula88 wrote:
guys i stated that i wanted to run cars not bikes.ive ran enough bikes already.im looking to run some of the guys that think they can beat bikes with their cars..if there are any people here that think that way then thats who I want to run..for example im waiting on albert to get his red s2000 back but in the mean time is there anyone else?? after i run those cars then ill run some bikes.all races have to be for money of course

Lmk when your ready to run bikes. We got the money ready.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 2:49 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
vette wrote:

- Matt

LAZ MANIA
YOU KNOW IT Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 2:50 pm

redformula88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 9:31 pm

djdgk wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

Lmk when your ready to run bikes. We got the money ready.

will do
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 9:33 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

what is there to roll your eyes about?? are you one of these that think you can hang with a bike? if so let me know
Back to top Go down
SRTMIAMI
SRTMIAMI

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:45 am

redformula88 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

what is there to roll your eyes about?? are you one of these that think you can hang with a bike? if so let me know

r u the guy that got pulled last nite by the z51?? affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 2:02 pm

redformula88 wrote:

this thread is null and should almost be voided. What does this bike have? what are you trying to prove? clearly this thread was made for 1 specific intended purpose which is wasteful because you already know the answer and what the cars intended purpose is.

You're interested in kicking puppies, but you dont want to put money against something in your same league such as a bike. So when you wana talk about being fair, I have a car that would be interested in running you for money. to be fair I broke down the math, made a short cut to all this mess.

the fair race for an unknown car vs an unknown bike would be a dig, car gets a 7 car lead and the hit. which still leave the bike with the advantage of being 1/8 the weight.

lmk when you are ready to play ball in a court with people your height.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 9:08 pm

[quote="SRTMIAMI"]
redformula88 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

r u the guy that got pulled last nite by the z51?? affraid[/q
ive never ran a z51 but i doubt that would happen
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 9:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

this thread is null and should almost be voided. What does this bike have? what are you trying to prove? clearly this thread was made for 1 specific intended purpose which is wasteful because you already know the answer and what the cars intended purpose is.

You're interested in kicking puppies, but you dont want to put money against something in your same league such as a bike. So when you wana talk about being fair, I have a car that would be interested in running you for money. to be fair I broke down the math, made a short cut to all this mess.

the fair race for an unknown car vs an unknown bike would be a dig, car gets a 7 car lead and the hit. which still leave the bike with the advantage of being 1/8 the weight.

thanks for "doing all the math" but i dont know where you get your numbers from "7 car lead, the hit,etc".yes a bike may be 1/8 the weight of a car but there are cars that have 10 times the power of a bike so now what.this thread was started because there are several videos online about cars beating bikes in rolling races here in so. fla. I would like to try my luck against some of these cars and see what happens.that is who this thread is directed too and if you are not one of these people then find something better to do and stop posting comments. i already told you that after i run some cars i will run you and your buddies on the bikes, for money of course
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 9:53 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:13 pm

BRB gonna go call out some 11 second cars for money w/ me on the Gixxer 1k. and mannnn am I gonna be proud when I pull trains!
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 8:33 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
BRB gonna go call out some 11 second cars for money w/ me on the Gixxer 1k. and mannnn am I gonna be proud when I pull trains!

i dont remember calling out anyone much less "11 sec cars" like you claim. the only person that i named (not called out) was alberts red s2000 and i dont think thats an 11 sec car. i guess some people on here dont know how to read
Back to top Go down
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 8:41 pm

redformula88 wrote:
whats up everyone, I'm new to this site and wanted to see if I could get some runs with cars against my bike. I can do 50-150 or something similar and would like to make it more interesting by throwing in some $$$$.

is this Jerry?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:16 pm

redformula88 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

thanks for "doing all the math" but i dont know where you get your numbers from "7 car lead, the hit,etc".yes a bike may be 1/8 the weight of a car but there are cars that have 10 times the power of a bike so now what.this thread was started because there are several videos online about cars beating bikes in rolling races here in so. fla. I would like to try my luck against some of these cars and see what happens.that is who this thread is directed too and if you are not one of these people then find something better to do and stop posting comments. i already told you that after i run some cars i will run you and your buddies on the bikes, for money of course

Its clear what you're trying to do. Your previous videos and history is obviously and around. You figure hey, this guy can beat a 1000...let me find something extreme to compete with it. btw what you're talking about doesnt exsist. even if your 1000 made 160hp, you arent going to find a 1600hp car thats going to run you on the street around here.

you'd feel better bringing a modded 1000 to run cars. a rider on a 1000 with any kinda motor work or shot is pretty much going to clear any car on the street. 1,000hp cars lose to 50shot bikes by trains.

yes please continue on your petty callout, obviously you've got tons of people just dying to race you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:16 am

Turbo Regal wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

is this Jerry?

yes it is
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:34 am

V6Chris wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

Its clear what you're trying to do. Your previous videos and history is obviously and around. You figure hey, this guy can beat a 1000...let me find something extreme to compete with it. btw what you're talking about doesnt exsist. even if your 1000 made 160hp, you arent going to find a 1600hp car thats going to run you on the street around here.

you'd feel better bringing a modded 1000 to run cars. a rider on a 1000 with any kinda motor work or shot is pretty much going to clear any car on the street. 1,000hp cars lose to 50shot bikes by trains.

yes please continue on your petty callout, obviously you've got tons of people just dying to race you.

your right about one thing and that is that no one wants to race.i had a couple of races lined up with shit talkers and once i parked alberts red s2000 at county line while tuning my car everyone backed out.now there are tons of videos online with guys running modded 1000's, busa's, busa's on spray and the cars just pull away from them.where are all these guys now with the really fast cars that can pull away from bikes? i guess things never change

do you know or have ever seen my bike to be talking about motor work, 50 shot, etc? do you really think a properly tuned 1000 with a decent rider needs all of that to beat a car?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next