SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?

Go down 
+22
GIO-305
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
Z061000RR
RAW
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
Blown347Hatch
SlowSilverGTR
osdper0911
Vtom92
alberth@ad-turbo.com
SrtPumpkin
Turbo Regal
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
SRTMIAMI
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
vette
djdgk
redformula88
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:41 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
that is a very old strategy to buy off a race i can clearly tell u right now that i dont have a penny to my name if u want to run for fun count me in if not then i guess u won once again

i cant say that this surprises me. you think that after 2 years of running your mouth im gonna run you for free? im sure your buddies can come up with the money collectively and since you all are so sure of the outcome then there is no risk involved. it will be like money in the bank for you.

How about you guys run for a chance for us all to bitch smack you?

PS If you have all this money to throw around buy yourself a real video camera and get rid of that old beta POS!
que bola when are u running joel
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:45 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
that is a very old strategy to buy off a race i can clearly tell u right now that i dont have a penny to my name if u want to run for fun count me in if not then i guess u won once again

i cant say that this surprises me. you think that after 2 years of running your mouth im gonna run you for free? im sure your buddies can come up with the money collectively and since you all are so sure of the outcome then there is no risk involved. it will be like money in the bank for you.

PS If you have all this money to throw around buy yourself a real video camera and get rid of that old beta POS!

i would love to see you to do that. just tell mw when and where.

what the fuck does a camera have to do with anything you fuckin retard.stop changing the fuckin subject.my offer is on the table. take it or leave it but stop talking shit already
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:50 am

osdper0911 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

Next Thursday is the plan! I don't know what "que bola" means. I don't speak Spanish.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:52 am

the 2 times that ive asked to run i said it was going to be for money.maybe thats why u declined twice. so it should be of no surprise to you that i want to run for money again. stop making excuses
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:54 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

Next Thursday is the plan! I don't know what "que bola" means. I don't speak Spanish.
my bad i though u did it means whats up where is it gonna be at the spot as always or some where else
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:55 am

formula.
Back to top Go down
Blown347Hatch

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 1:47 pm

I got my money on the formula. It's even faster when it's not doing constant wheelies.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 3:03 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

+1 I'm really tempted to be your financial backer on this on Alberth, call me if you want and we can discuss getting you the money.

I've seen so many people talk shit about money and then have nothing when it comes time to put up or shut up. I've never seen Alberth talk shit without being provoked, and he's always been one to say shit straight to your face, not behind your back like a little bitch. So if your going to talk all this shit buddy you better have the cash on you for a third party to hold at the track, that is if Alberth agrees to do it for money.

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 Moneypic

was that fast enough for you? you obviously dont know shit about me because if you did you would know that i dont talk shit. i can back up everything that ive said here and this is just another example of that.

btw im still waiting for you to tell me where and when you want me to meet you so you can "bitch smack" me like you said you pussy
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 3:38 pm

look yo no voy a segir en esta mierda you made a video you talk shit in all of the miami forums i never once reply to any of the things u said and now u are talking a lot of shit in here with out anybody even ask u u where the one that brout up the subject because if u didnt know i dont even post in this forum anymore and everyone here know that so bottom line it just seems to be such of a big deal for u i mean after all it is the only win under your belt so i understand where u comin from, also when u start to drive your own car then talk about having a pair of ball. dude u are still talking about a race that happend two yrs ago let it go. if u want to run ur bike vs my yellow car for no money let me know i race anybody and i mean that anybody if i win i win if i lose i lose
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 3:55 pm

im out u can continue with ur shit talking
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 4:29 pm

look yo no voy a segir en esta mierda you made a video you talk shit in all of the miami forums i never once reply to any of the things u said and now u are talking a lot of shit in here with out anybody even ask u u where the one that brout up the subject because if u didnt know i dont even post in this forum anymore and everyone here know that so bottom line it just seems to be such of a big deal for u i mean after all it is the only win under your belt so i understand where u comin from, also when u start to drive your own car then talk about having a pair of ball. dude u are still talking about a race that happend two yrs ago let it go. if u want to run ur bike vs my yellow car for no money let me know i race anybody and i mean that anybody if i win i win if i lose i lose

its ok buddy,its very obvious that you all know the outcome will be the same as the first time. i do drive my own car, the only time youve seen it at the track was the day it handed you your ass and like you said i was having suspension problems and thats why someone else drove it.so to sum it up you got your ass handed to you by a car that was having suspension problems, 150hp was taken out of it to help it settle down and we let off before the finish.you are right, i wouldnt tell anybody that i was racing either.

the only thing you can do is make excuses and change the subject.first you said you werent racing and then you said you stayed at the line because you couldnt build boost.which one is it?

when you blow the doors off of one of the fastest cars like was the case here not many people want to race after. or did you forget that we had a money race with your buddy awd mike and he backed out as well as soon as he found out about the race that "we never had".its on fss if you want to refresh your memory.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 4:34 pm

this is getting very old albert.its very simple there are 2 options:

a) get $10k and lets go to the track
b) you and your buddies need to shut the fuck up already

either way is fine by me
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 5:29 pm

dude lets race i told u i dont have 10k
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 5:30 pm

stop tryin to buy the race
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 5:46 pm

redformula88 wrote:
this is getting very old albert.its very simple there are 2 options:you

either way is fine by me
you need to shut the fuck u stared this just race pake se te kite la picason qu tienes por dentro
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 5:57 pm

Some dumb fuck is still proud of a race he thinks he won two years ago. Even if you did win the race, it was two years ago! Do you have no life bro? Do you stay up at night beating your meat to the thoughts of racing Alberth? I think you just have a thing for him! Oh, and for the record you came on this site talking shit about Alberth, not the other way around! Get a life! No one here cares about you or your POS car!
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 6:00 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Some dumb fuck is still proud of a race he thinks he won two years ago. Even if you did win the race, it was two years ago! Do you have no life bro? Do you stay up at night beating your meat to the thoughts of racing Alberth? I think you just have a thing for him! Oh, and for the record you came on this site talking shit about Alberth, not the other way around! Get a life! No one here cares about you or your POS car!
well said
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 12:31 am

redformula88 wrote:

was that fast enough for you? you obviously dont know shit about me because if you did you would know that i dont talk shit. i can back up everything that ive said here and this is just another example of that.

btw im still waiting for you to tell me where and when you want me to meet you so you can "bitch smack" me like you said you pussy

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 Richnerdpccopy-2
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 3:14 am

chop chop. lol
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:03 am

Felix. Need an assistant lmao
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 1:30 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

either way is fine by me
you need to shut the fuck u stared this just race pake se te kite la picason qu tienes por dentro

que picason brother, im up 1-0.as a matter of fact lets do something else.since he says he has no money and you guys dont believe enough to spot him the money lets do it old school. lets run for pink slips.he wins and he keeeps my car and vice versa.that way you cant say that im trying to "buy the race".you dont need to show up with any money at all
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 1:37 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

my problem if any is with albert not anyone else.last time i checked he was a big boy and should be able to defend himself.but maybe im wrong since everyone he has to came to his aid.i do my own talking and dont need anyone to back me up.

so where do you want me to meet you for that "bitch smack" you mentioned earlier? this is only the 3rd time that i ask you. i guess you are one of those pussies that likes to talk and hide behind a keyboard. and if no one cared about my car this mess thats been going on here now and for the past 2 years would of never happened. dont hate just because you have a slow white shelby
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 1:39 pm

[quote="LthlGT500"]
redformula88 wrote:

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 Richnerdpccopy-2[/quote

the only difference is that my pic is real
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 1:45 pm

albert since you talked about balls earlier, remember you need them to be a little bigger to race bikes than cars. if you ever want to test them, i invite you to jump on a bike and try to keep up with me.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 1:48 pm

redformula88 wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

either way is fine by me

que picason brother, im up 1-0.as a matter of fact lets do something else.since he says he has no money and you guys dont believe enough to spot him the money lets do it old school. lets run for pink slips.he wins and he keeeps my car and vice versa.that way you cant say that im trying to "buy the race".you dont need to show up with any money at all

Seriously what are you trying to prove by beating Albert? That you have the bigger dick? I remember when this all started a year and half ago on FSS give it a rest man Albert said he's done talking and you just keep on going. Here is some evidence of the bragging and the shit talking on your part

http://floridastreetscene.net/showthread.php?t=41659
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next