SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?

Go down 
+22
GIO-305
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
Z061000RR
RAW
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
Blown347Hatch
SlowSilverGTR
osdper0911
Vtom92
alberth@ad-turbo.com
SrtPumpkin
Turbo Regal
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
SRTMIAMI
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
vette
djdgk
redformula88
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-26

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:40 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
red formula in ur dreams you can beat the red s2k just my though

the outcome will be the same except hopefully this time with no shit talking afterwards
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:50 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
SrtPumpkin wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
thanks for the change in direction srt
no problem. What kind of car you got by the way? It sounds nasty.

its an 88' pontiac formula.thanks for the compliment. this was the race that was spoken of earlier so you can have a better understanding of what you were reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XVJ2zS3DfU
affraid THAT SHIT IS MOVING Cool

thanks joel. old school chevy's can still make some power
Back to top Go down
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:23 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
red formula in ur dreams you can beat the red s2k just my though

I'll make you a side bet if he races his car redformula vs reds2k. Laughing
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 10:43 pm

what ever u say jerry u won again i really dont want to talk about something that happend almost two yrs ago but to tell u the truth i dont remember telling anyone that i wanted to race u when i knew u where havin problem with ur suspension but whatever i guess it was more inportant to listen to the messingers or cheerleader like u said i think u should of have called me and ask me about who was talking shit but ohh well i really hate excuses and thats why when u beat me i took it like a man and didnt even bother to fight about it. obviously that video made u feel very good about ur self just like what happend with me and the batmobile. so i ask my self if i am gonna make a video putting down every single time i race and beat somebody i think youtube would of have run out of memory by now. every one here knows im not one to do that or talk shit about people behinde there back. jerry u are very wrong buddy u should of have contacted me before takin any kind of actions ohh well take care man. if u need help with anything let me know or pass by the shop i still have the same number. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 10:58 pm

redformula88 wrote:
alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
listen jerry i have had it with u talking shit about me and the so called race. if i remember u and i where kool before and specially me and ur brother inlaw but well i guess that dosent metter anymore. it happends when people try to help other people. or u forgot when u needed a trailler to bring ur car and when i told u that i would help u in anything u needed with the car. but like i said does are things from the past. also i want to point out that what ever happend in countyline that night was bullshit cause the only reason why i lined up next to u was cause i was in the wrong lane and paul one of the track staff made me pass in front into the correct lane but well once again that still dosent matter at this point. i have loose many many races but i have also won some so this is no biggie for me. if i didnt reply and fight back at all the shiy u guys where talking about back then was only out of respect for ur brother inlaw i have knowen him for a long time and what a sad way of ending a friendship. ohh well i guess shit happends. anyways back to the trhead i am not scared to run anyone so we can try your bike with my yellow car and we can also try ur formula with my red car this time for real with both parties aweard of the fact that is a race not some shit to make a video and make ur self look like the hero so........

well well you finally decided to speak to me directly instead of talking shit behind my back or having kids speak on your behalf. its about time you started acting like a man. you were right about us being cool and i did appreciate the fact that you helped me out with the trailer that day but the problems between you and i started the night when you raced randy on the 1000. do you remember what you said? let me refresh your memory. for whatever reason that night someone asked you to race my car and you said "tell him to bring it whenever he wants for whatever amount of money" does that ring a bell? that was the second time that i was told you were talking shit.the first time i asked you and you brushed it off as gossip.

albert with the amount of times that you have been to county line you still dont know what lane to be in? and paul chose YOU out of everybody that was there that night to come from the back of the line all the way to the front? i remember seeing your car while i was pushing mine up to the line and there were at least 10-12 cars between us. i think you can come up with a better excuse than that.

i did at one point consider you a friend thats why i never asked you to race because i knew what the outcome would be and im not the type of person to make myself look good while making a friend look bad.

that night after the race you were saying that if it would of been a 1/4 mile you would of won. do you remember that? if it wasnt a race why would you say that? after hearing this i went up to you while you were talking to 2 females and asked you to line up and run for money and you said no.i guess you dont remember that either.

you are the one that started all this shit and maybe if you would of spoken up earlier it wouldnt of gotten to where it did but like you said shit happens. if you want to run the bike let me know. whether its the yellow or red car it doesnt matter. lets do it for $5000 so we can settle this. agreed?
ohthedrama ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 7:45 am

what ever u say jerry u won again i really dont want to talk about something that happend almost two yrs ago but to tell u the truth i dont remember telling anyone that i wanted to race u when i knew u where havin problem with ur suspension but whatever i guess it was more inportant to listen to the messingers or cheerleader like u said i think u should of have called me and ask me about who was talking shit but ohh well i really hate excuses and thats why when u beat me i took it like a man and didnt even bother to fight about it. obviously that video made u feel very good about ur self just like what happend with me and the batmobile. so i ask my self if i am gonna make a video putting down every single time i race and beat somebody i think youtube would of have run out of memory by now. every one here knows im not one to do that or talk shit about people behinde there back. jerry u are very wrong buddy u should of have contacted me before takin any kind of actions ohh well take care man. if u need help with anything let me know or pass by the shop i still have the same number. Very Happy

the only reason that video went up was to shut you up with all the shit talking you had done up to that point. if you had taken the loss like a man you would of stayed quiet instead of lying and talking more shit.

wow you dont remember any of the shit talking you did,or what happened at the track, or the conversation we had when i went up to you? talk about selective memory

but more importantly you did not respond to my proposal about racing the bike. which one will it be the yellow or red car, you decide
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 8:43 am

That video doesn't prove shit. You can't even see both cars at the start. It looks to me like you treed him but that's about it. If you want to prove something post the time slips from that run, let's see whose time was better on that pass. I run test and tune all the time and don't give a shit about what kinda light I cut. That's the whole idea of "test and tune".
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 9:30 am

you just proved my point crhis he ran me i didnt run him like u said test and tune i can show u my t4 gasket was burned that night and i was breaking my head why was the car not buildin boos on the transbrake thats why i stayid it a lot longer on the light but i said i wasent gonna put up any excuses. look jerry i really dont have the need to be waisting time arguing about something that is not worth it. anyways i have already done more that enought talking here YES I WILL RUN UR BIKE WITH THE YELLOW CAR AND YOUR CAR WITH THE RED CAR IN THE TRACK PBIR
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 9:48 am

you just proved my point crhis he ran me i didnt run him like u said test and tune i can show u my t4 gasket was burned that night and i was breaking my head why was the car not buildin boos on the transbrake thats why i stayid it a lot longer on the light but i said i wasent gonna put up any excuses. look jerry i really dont have the need to be waisting time arguing about something that is not worth it. anyways i have already done more that enought talking here YES I WILL RUN UR BIKE WITH THE YELLOW CAR AND YOUR CAR WITH THE RED CAR IN THE TRACK PBIR
albert acere no cojas lucha con el loco este is not worth it
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:12 am

you are so full of shit. YOU told my brother in law last week that you wanted to roll at 70mph with the bike. did you forget that as well? i guess since its for money now you want to change your mind and do it at the track. it figures thats just like you, always lying and changing shit around.

PBIR it is. your car against mine for $10k. youve been talking shit for about 2 years now and i think its time to put your money where your mouth is. im waiting on a new converter so ill let you know when its in. no more excuses and if you dont show up you lose the $10k. agreed?
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:17 am

osdper0911 wrote:

acere el no tiene que cojer lucha, lo unico que tiene que hacer es correr el carro para poder serarla la boca grande que tiene.its very simple
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:23 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
That video doesn't prove shit. You can't even see both cars at the start. It looks to me like you treed him but that's about it. If you want to prove something post the time slips from that run, let's see whose time was better on that pass. I run test and tune all the time and don't give a shit about what kinda light I cut. That's the whole idea of "test and tune".

thats exactly why ive been trying to get him to run for the past 2 years but when i have asked him he has always said no. yet he kept running his mouth behind my back. it seems he finally grew a pair and is going to step up. lets see
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:23 am

redformula88 wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:

acere el no tiene que cojer lucha, lo unico que tiene que hacer es correr el carro para poder serarla la boca grande que tiene.its very simple
then run it hats it pero si te callan la boca ati no hables mas mierda
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:43 am

dude relax first of all u need to learn how to read i just said i will run ur bike with my yellow car yes a 70 roll on the street and i will run ur car with my red car on the track. whats so hard about that get off ur hight horse cause no one here is talking shit but u come down and learn how to enjoy a good race with out talking so much i have nuttin else to say i see u some time next week to run the bike
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:46 am

osdper0911 wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:

then run it hats it pero si te callan la boca ati no hables mas mierda

all i have been trying to do for 2 years is run it but he hasnt wanted too. maybe if he kept his mouth shut i would of dropped it but he didnt. he decided to make up all these excuses about track officials and gaskets etc instead of running. ive asked him twice to run pesonally and he refused.once at the track and once on the phone. i can back up everything ive said since day one. he can only make excuses and doesnt remember anything so lets settle it.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:54 am

he already said yes so lock it up and see if ur car can back up ur mouth
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:59 am

dude relax first of all u need to learn how to read i just said i will run ur bike with my yellow car yes a 70 roll on the street and i will run ur car with my red car on the track. whats so hard about that get off ur hight horse cause no one here is talking shit but u come down and learn how to enjoy a good race with out talking so much i have nuttin else to say i see u some time next week to run the bike

this was your comment, "YES I WILL RUN UR BIKE WITH THE YELLOW CAR AND YOUR CAR WITH THE RED CAR IN THE TRACK PBIR".

so where is the word STREET in that phrase? that sounded like you wanted to run both at the track. maybe i misunderstood.

there is no high horse buddy. in case you havent noticed yet i hate shit talkers. again if you would of kept your mouth shut none of this would of happend.oh and i didnt see you mention the $5k. i hope you bring it with you and dont use that as an excuse too. let me know when and where you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:02 am

osdper0911 wrote:
he already said yes so lock it up and see if ur car can back up ur mouth

he said he would run but did not mention anything about the $10k. untill he agrees to the terms it cant be locked up. in case you didnt know thats how you set up a race
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:06 am

that is a very old strategy to buy off a race i can clearly tell u right now that i dont have a penny to my name if u want to run for fun count me in if not then i guess u won once again
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:19 am

theres no need for money if ur sure u can beat him doit for fun thats whats is all about
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:33 am

that is a very old strategy to buy off a race i can clearly tell u right now that i dont have a penny to my name if u want to run for fun count me in if not then i guess u won once again

i cant say that this surprises me. you think that after 2 years of running your mouth im gonna run you for free? im sure your buddies can come up with the money collectively and since you all are so sure of the outcome then there is no risk involved. it will be like money in the bank for you.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:37 am

+1 I'm really tempted to be your financial backer on this on Alberth, call me if you want and we can discuss getting you the money.

I've seen so many people talk shit about money and then have nothing when it comes time to put up or shut up. I've never seen Alberth talk shit without being provoked, and he's always been one to say shit straight to your face, not behind your back like a little bitch. So if your going to talk all this shit buddy you better have the cash on you for a third party to hold at the track, that is if Alberth agrees to do it for money.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:39 am

redformula88 wrote:

i cant say that this surprises me. you think that after 2 years of running your mouth im gonna run you for free? im sure your buddies can come up with the money collectively and since you all are so sure of the outcome then there is no risk involved. it will be like money in the bank for you.

How about you guys run for a chance for us all to bitch smack you?

PS If you have all this money to throw around buy yourself a real video camera and get rid of that old beta POS!

1975 called and said they wanted their camera back!

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 WpeC5

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on June 4th 2010, 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:39 am

osdper0911 wrote:
theres no need for money if ur sure u can beat him doit for fun thats whats is all about

its alot more fun when you shut someone up AND take their money. what happened to your buddy? did he just come up with another excuse not to run? since you are so sure based on what you said earlier then why dont you spot him the money? that way you can leave with $20k.

i normally run just for fun or maybe a few bucks but not when a shit talkers is invovlved.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:41 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

+1 I'm really tempted to be your financial backer on this on Alberth, call me if you want and we can discuss getting you the money.

I've seen so many people talk shit about money and then have nothing when it comes time to put up or shut up. I've never seen Alberth talk shit without being provoked, and he's always been one to say shit straight to your face, not behind your back like a little bitch. So if your going to talk all this shit buddy you better have the cash on you for a third party to hold at the track, that is if Alberth agrees to do it for money.

ive been waiting for 2 years so lets stop talking and do it already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next