SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?

Go down 
+22
GIO-305
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
Z061000RR
RAW
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
Blown347Hatch
SlowSilverGTR
osdper0911
Vtom92
alberth@ad-turbo.com
SrtPumpkin
Turbo Regal
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
SRTMIAMI
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
vette
djdgk
redformula88
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 1:56 pm

redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Some dumb fuck is still proud of a race he thinks he won two years ago. Even if you did win the race, it was two years ago! Do you have no life bro? Do you stay up at night beating your meat to the thoughts of racing Alberth? I think you just have a thing for him! Oh, and for the record you came on this site talking shit about Alberth, not the other way around! Get a life! No one here cares about you or your POS car!

my problem if any is with albert not anyone else.last time i checked he was a big boy and should be able to defend himself.but maybe im wrong since everyone he has to came to his aid.i do my own talking and dont need anyone to back me up.

so where do you want me to meet you for that "bitch smack" you mentioned earlier? this is only the 3rd time that i ask you. i guess you are one of those pussies that likes to talk and hide behind a keyboard. and if no one cared about my car this mess thats been going on here now and for the past 2 years would of never happened. dont hate just because you have a slow white shelby

Anytime you'd like to come to palm beach to receive that bitch slap I'd be happy to give it to you. My car is slow, what's your point?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:04 pm

Jerkit2 THIS IS ALL BULL SHIT
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:06 pm

How about I race you with my slow car on the street what ever roll you want. If you lose you never bring your sorry ass back to this site again. If you win you can tell everyone for the next two years about it!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:08 pm

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 E-thug10
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:10 pm

[quote="SlowWhiteShelby"]How about I race you with my slow car on the street what ever roll you want. If you lose you never bring your sorry ass back to this site again. If you win you can tell everyone for the next two years about it![/quote] lol! lol! lol! LMFAO
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:21 pm

I don't know the specs on the Formula88 but i'd be down to put some money down on SlowWhiteShelbys car on the street if Chris gets his choice of roll
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:37 pm

slowhiteshelby ftw cheers
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:43 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
I don't know the specs on the Formula88 but i'd be down to put some money down on SlowWhiteShelbys car on the street if Chris gets his choice of roll

I already told him I'll give him any roll he wants on the street. After all it's s street car vs his race car!
Back to top Go down
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:00 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:

I'll take your bet if they race.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:07 pm

Turbo Regal wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

is never gonna happen cuase formula88 is gonna wana race for 10k
Back to top Go down
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:12 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
Turbo Regal wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

is never gonna happen cuase formula88 is gonna wana race for 10k

Maybe not maybe they can come run for a little less?

Would you want a side bet?
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:25 pm

as said before I don't know the setup of the RedFormula all I know is he is probably an 8 second car, I will not be betting 10k, its not my car i'm not the driver or the pit crew of the driver, I will do a small side bet on SlowWhiteShelby whenever he gets his smaller pulley on and gets the car dialed in, once again if the redformula comes out with a tubed car with like a 500ci chevy big block auto + 300 shot then i'd probably keep my money...if not then Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:30 pm

BS

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 C96d01c40d5d24c7c48af41a8cfbe33c
Back to top Go down
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:41 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
as said before I don't know the setup of the RedFormula all I know is he is probably an 8 second car, I will not be betting 10k, its not my car i'm not the driver or the pit crew of the driver, I will do a small side bet on SlowWhiteShelby whenever he gets his smaller pulley on and gets the car dialed in, once again if the redformula comes out with a tubed car with like a 500ci chevy big block auto + 300 shot then i'd probably keep my money...if not then Sk

Ok, I guess if they do end up racing maybe we'll doing a side bet.

One thing I don't understand on these car forums is why would anyone post how fast they are or how much HP they are making if your going to be street racing you keep that under your hat.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:46 pm

Turbo Regal wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

One thing I don't understand on these car forums is why would anyone post how fast they are or how much HP they are making if your going to be street racing you keep that under your hat.

Because I don't need to hide what I have! I'm not like most that lie about their shit!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 5:57 pm

Turbo Regal wrote:

you only hide when your strictly racing for money, who cares if the other guy has a faster setup, just race and if you win you win or lose you lose, at the end of the day its run what you brung.

THe rule of thumb is give bit and piece of how fast you are but keep the final trump card to yourself
Back to top Go down
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:00 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Turbo Regal wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

Because I don't need to hide what I have! I'm not like most that lie about their shit!

Do you always run for free?
Back to top Go down
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:08 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Turbo Regal wrote:

you only hide when your strictly racing for money, who cares if the other guy has a faster setup, just race and if you win you win or lose you lose, at the end of the day its run what you brung.

THe rule of thumb is give bit and piece of how fast you are but keep the final trump card to yourself

Things have changed over the years. It's never a good feeling when you lose.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:26 pm

I love how cool you think you are. I've got 2 differentpics from when i was 17 thats got me more ballin then you. no one cares about your money.
I'll put $$ on the red s2k vs your SBC. BUT one condition to make things fair. Albert gets a full second head start as you did in the video you created.

redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
that is a very old strategy to buy off a race i can clearly tell u right now that i dont have a penny to my name if u want to run for fun count me in if not then i guess u won once again

+1 I'm really tempted to be your financial backer on this on Alberth, call me if you want and we can discuss getting you the money.

I've seen so many people talk shit about money and then have nothing when it comes time to put up or shut up. I've never seen Alberth talk shit without being provoked, and he's always been one to say shit straight to your face, not behind your back like a little bitch. So if your going to talk all this shit buddy you better have the cash on you for a third party to hold at the track, that is if Alberth agrees to do it for money.

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 Moneypic

was that fast enough for you? you obviously dont know shit about me because if you did you would know that i dont talk shit. i can back up everything that ive said here and this is just another example of that.

btw im still waiting for you to tell me where and when you want me to meet you so you can "bitch smack" me like you said you pussy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:27 pm

Turbo Regal wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

I run for pride. I don't race for money I have plenty of it.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:32 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Turbo Regal wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

thats what i say no nned to race for money is for fun
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I love how cool you think you are. I've got 2 differentpics from when i was 17 thats got me more ballin then you. no one cares about your money.
I'll put $$ on the red s2k vs your SBC. BUT one condition to make things fair. Albert gets a full second head start as you did in the video you created.

Hahaha! I love it! can I at least get the hit? After all it is a race car!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:57 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Turbo Regal wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

thats what i say no nned to race for money is for fun

Racing for money makes some people not want to race even if they might be a good run. I would rather have fun racing and forget about the money.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:00 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Hahaha! I love it! can I at least get the hit? After all it is a race car!

im lost? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:01 pm

I think he was LOL'ing at "Albert gets a full second head start as you did in the video you created" I know I did lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next