SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?

Go down 
+22
GIO-305
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
Z061000RR
RAW
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
Blown347Hatch
SlowSilverGTR
osdper0911
Vtom92
alberth@ad-turbo.com
SrtPumpkin
Turbo Regal
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
SRTMIAMI
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
vette
djdgk
redformula88
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Turbo Regal
Turbo Regal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:05 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Turbo Regal wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Because I don't need to hide what I have! I'm not like most that lie about their shit!

Do you always run for free?

I run for pride. I don't race for money I have plenty of it.
thats what i say no nned to race for money is for fun

Racing for money makes some people not want to race even if they might be a good run. I would rather have fun racing and forget about the money.

either way it's not that fair of a race with (your mustang), the money just makes one side a little richer! two different kind of cars the mustang looks to be more like a street car and the S2K is more like a race car.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:05 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:14 pm

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 Airbor11

FUCK THE WORLD! lol! OUT RUN THIS!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:33 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
I think he was LOL'ing at "Albert gets a full second head start as you did in the video you created" I know I did lol

Correct
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:17 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
this is getting very old albert.its very simple there are 2 options:you
a) get $10k and lets go to the track
b) you and your buddies need to shut the fuck up already

either way is fine by me
you need to shut the fuck u stared this just race pake se te kite la picason qu tienes por dentro

que picason brother, im up 1-0.as a matter of fact lets do something else.since he says he has no money and you guys dont believe enough to spot him the money lets do it old school. lets run for pink slips.he wins and he keeeps my car and vice versa.that way you cant say that im trying to "buy the race".you dont need to show up with any money at all

Seriously what are you trying to prove by beating Albert? That you have the bigger dick? I remember when this all started a year and half ago on FSS give it a rest man Albert said he's done talking and you just keep on going. Here is some evidence of the bragging and the shit talking on your part

im not trying to prove anything because i think i already have. he is the one that is denying what everyone that was there that night saw. like i have said i want to prove him wrong again or then he need to stop lying and making excuses.but i am not going to run him for free. thats been the problem for the past 2 years or so. he knows whats going to happen so all he is willing to lose is a race and nothing else.

all he has to do is either race or shut up.it doesnt matter which one he chooses.ill make it easier, lets do it for $5k.

http://floridastreetscene.net/showthread.php?t=41659
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:22 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Some dumb fuck is still proud of a race he thinks he won two years ago. Even if you did win the race, it was two years ago! Do you have no life bro? Do you stay up at night beating your meat to the thoughts of racing Alberth? I think you just have a thing for him! Oh, and for the record you came on this site talking shit about Alberth, not the other way around! Get a life! No one here cares about you or your POS car!

my problem if any is with albert not anyone else.last time i checked he was a big boy and should be able to defend himself.but maybe im wrong since everyone he has to came to his aid.i do my own talking and dont need anyone to back me up.

so where do you want me to meet you for that "bitch smack" you mentioned earlier? this is only the 3rd time that i ask you. i guess you are one of those pussies that likes to talk and hide behind a keyboard. and if no one cared about my car this mess thats been going on here now and for the past 2 years would of never happened. dont hate just because you have a slow white shelby

Anytime you'd like to come to palm beach to receive that bitch slap I'd be happy to give it to you. My car is slow, what's your point?

ill be at the taco bell on bird rd. tomorrow around 10:30pm in a gray chevy 2500. your buddy albert can point me out to you in case you dont know who i am.dont forget to bring the "bitch smack" with you. i cant wait
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:22 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Some dumb fuck is still proud of a race he thinks he won two years ago. Even if you did win the race, it was two years ago! Do you have no life bro? Do you stay up at night beating your meat to the thoughts of racing Alberth? I think you just have a thing for him! Oh, and for the record you came on this site talking shit about Alberth, not the other way around! Get a life! No one here cares about you or your POS car!

my problem if any is with albert not anyone else.last time i checked he was a big boy and should be able to defend himself.but maybe im wrong since everyone he has to came to his aid.i do my own talking and dont need anyone to back me up.

so where do you want me to meet you for that "bitch smack" you mentioned earlier? this is only the 3rd time that i ask you. i guess you are one of those pussies that likes to talk and hide behind a keyboard. and if no one cared about my car this mess thats been going on here now and for the past 2 years would of never happened. dont hate just because you have a slow white shelby

Anytime you'd like to come to palm beach to receive that bitch slap I'd be happy to give it to you. My car is slow, what's your point?

ill be at the taco bell on bird rd. tomorrow around 10:30pm in a gray chevy 2500. your buddy albert can point me out to you in case you dont know who i am.dont forget to bring the "bitch smack" with you. i cant wait
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:23 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:25 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
How about I race you with my slow car on the street what ever roll you want. If you lose you never bring your sorry ass back to this site again. If you win you can tell everyone for the next two years about it!

ill take you up on that.what would you like to bet? i already said that i dont race shit talkers for free. come up with a decent figure and we will do it
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:28 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
I don't know the specs on the Formula88 but i'd be down to put some money down on SlowWhiteShelbys car on the street if Chris gets his choice of roll

I already told him I'll give him any roll he wants on the street. After all it's s street car vs his race car!

are we already making excuses before anything has even been agreed upon?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:34 pm

Damn, 6 posts before anyone else even responds... Relax big dog, its not a race to see who can post the most on each page... woooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:38 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I love how cool you think you are. I've got 2 differentpics from when i was 17 thats got me more ballin then you. no one cares about your money.
I'll put $$ on the red s2k vs your SBC. BUT one condition to make things fair. Albert gets a full second head start as you did in the video you created.

redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
that is a very old strategy to buy off a race i can clearly tell u right now that i dont have a penny to my name if u want to run for fun count me in if not then i guess u won once again

+1 I'm really tempted to be your financial backer on this on Alberth, call me if you want and we can discuss getting you the money.

I've seen so many people talk shit about money and then have nothing when it comes time to put up or shut up. I've never seen Alberth talk shit without being provoked, and he's always been one to say shit straight to your face, not behind your back like a little bitch. So if your going to talk all this shit buddy you better have the cash on you for a third party to hold at the track, that is if Alberth agrees to do it for money.

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 Moneypic

was that fast enough for you? you obviously dont know shit about me because if you did you would know that i dont talk shit. i can back up everything that ive said here and this is just another example of that.

btw im still waiting for you to tell me where and when you want me to meet you so you can "bitch smack" me like you said you pussy

first of all i never said that i have money. i asked to race for $10k and some idiot on here said that i better be able to come up with it and i did. if you are gonna give him the money then why isnt this happening? so what else would he need aside from a one second head start? you want the jump as well. maybe have them lay vht on his side only. you are a funny kid
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:41 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Damn, 6 posts before anyone else even responds... Relax big dog, its not a race to see who can post the most on each page... woooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i guess i just type fast lol. just trying to respond to everyone
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 4:58 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I love how cool you think you are. I've got 2 differentpics from when i was 17 thats got me more ballin then you. no one cares about your money.
I'll put $$ on the red s2k vs your SBC. BUT one condition to make things fair. Albert gets a full second head start as you did in the video you created.

redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
that is a very old strategy to buy off a race i can clearly tell u right now that i dont have a penny to my name if u want to run for fun count me in if not then i guess u won once again

+1 I'm really tempted to be your financial backer on this on Alberth, call me if you want and we can discuss getting you the money.

I've seen so many people talk shit about money and then have nothing when it comes time to put up or shut up. I've never seen Alberth talk shit without being provoked, and he's always been one to say shit straight to your face, not behind your back like a little bitch. So if your going to talk all this shit buddy you better have the cash on you for a third party to hold at the track, that is if Alberth agrees to do it for money.

was that fast enough for you? you obviously dont know shit about me because if you did you would know that i dont talk shit. i can back up everything that ive said here and this is just another example of that.

btw im still waiting for you to tell me where and when you want me to meet you so you can "bitch smack" me like you said you pussy

out of curiosity how did we get a one second head start if we didnt red light? oh i remember, its that he wasnt racing. or maybe it was because he wasnt building boost at the line. why dont you tell me which one it was because he used both excuses.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 6:03 pm

Makes perfect sense to me if he used both "excuses", You have never seen someone at the track, NOT racing the other car, but simply testing theirs out, sitting at the light while the other guy takes off, building full boost once they check everything and going anywhere from 1second to maybe even 20 seconds later? Im sure you have since I know your no noob to racing...

BTW I was there that night too and saw all the passes by both cars, and both are fast as fuck. I know this is an old ongoing thing for u, but on here You are coming off as a whiny little girl... He already said he will run you, theres no need for you to post every 5 minutes, if you post once or 100 times, he is going to do the same thing and just respond whenever he comes on.

Patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 6:54 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Makes perfect sense to me if he used both "excuses", You have never seen someone at the track, NOT racing the other car, but simply testing theirs out, sitting at the light while the other guy takes off, building full boost once they check everything and going anywhere from 1second to maybe even 20 seconds later? Im sure you have since I know your no noob to racing...

BTW I was there that night too and saw all the passes by both cars, and both are fast as fuck. I know this is an old ongoing thing for u, but on here You are coming off as a whiny little girl... He already said he will run you, theres no need for you to post every 5 minutes, if you post once or 100 times, he is going to do the same thing and just respond whenever he comes on.

Patience is a virtue.

if you were at the track then you must of seen what i have been saying all along. my story and his are pretty different. ive never seen paul make someone go to the front of the line like he claimed unless he was asked too.even if that was the case he didnt have to come into the box he could have waited outside untill we had left the line. why would he skip to the front of the line, get in the box and then say it wasnt a race? he makes it seem like paul forced him to do it. all he had to do was take the loss like a man which is what i would of done. but instead he decided to make up stories and thats when all this started getting out of hand. after all there is always going to be someone faster out there. im sure there are many guys out there faster than both of us.

i have always said that his car is fast both in person and online in fss. i just dont think its faster than mine and since he disagrees and has made excuses about the first race not happening then we need to do it again. and since hes been lying all along i want to do it for money.

thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but the only one thats whining and making excuses is him.and if you notice the majority of my comments are responses to the idiots on here which i bet most of them were not even there that night.who knows where they are getting there stories from.

i really have nothing else to say to him and thats why i havent directed anymore comments his way. ive given him 4 options to choose from. its his call
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 7:02 pm

Im going out so im not gonna read your post right now, but from your first sentance about Paul not making people go to the front of the line... The night you guys lined up, if I remember correctly they had a lane for Slick cars, they would run that line seperately, if Albert was in the regular lanes, it makes perfect sense that he would have been told to line up.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 8:07 pm

redformula88 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

first of all i never said that i have money. i asked to race for $10k and some idiot on here said that i better be able to come up with it and i did. if you are gonna give him the money then why isnt this happening? so what else would he need aside from a one second head start? you want the jump as well. maybe have them lay vht on his side only. you are a funny kid

since you are being so generous I'll take your final offer. Albert at PBIR in the red car when its done, video'd gets a full second head start and the hit! $10k, 1 race.
let me know, and do not waste my time. This young asshole punk has the cash to wear better dance shoes then you.
btw remember, albert cant redlight because he gets the hit, you redlight, your $10,000 is mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 11:34 pm

if i talked shit or if i didnt talk shit
if i skipped the 11 cars or not
if i race u or not
if u beat me or not
all i can do is give u a candy and thumbs up for the heroic act that u did that night
it seems like ur life stopped after that race, u are still stuck two yrs ago, get over it dude no one cares, i have raced so many times after that i cant even remember, i dont care if i lose or win its not a big deal. onces again i will run u on the street with my yellow car vs ur bike and on the track with my red car vs ur car no money involved if people want to do side bets thats fine with me.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 12:06 am

V6Chris wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

redformula88 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

since you are being so generous I'll take your final offer. Albert at PBIR in the red car when its done, video'd gets a full second head start and the hit! $10k, 1 race.
let me know, and do not waste my time. This young asshole punk has the cash to wear better dance shoes then you.
btw remember, albert cant redlight because he gets the hit, you redlight, your $10,000 is mine.

i guess i didnt lay the sarcasm on thick enough because you didnt get it.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 12:49 am

if i talked shit or if i didnt talk shit
if i skipped the 11 cars or not
if i race u or not
if u beat me or not
all i can do is give u a candy and thumbs up for the heroic act that u did that night
it seems like ur life stopped after that race, u are still stuck two yrs ago, get over it dude no one cares, i have raced so many times after that i cant even remember, i dont care if i lose or win its not a big deal. onces again i will run u on the street with my yellow car vs ur bike and on the track with my red car vs ur car no money involved if people want to do side bets thats fine with me.

if you hadnt noticed this topic hasnt come up again since it was on fss over a year ago.so what you dont seem to understand is that whenever one of your buddies starts talking and telling your version of what happened this will continue because the two stories are completely different.lets settle this and be done with it.

when do you want to run the yellow car vs the bike for free? i can do it anytime after this tuesday

we can run my car vs your red car for free but lets make it a little interesting.if you lose you need to put a sign at your shop for 1 month that says "redformula is my daddy". i will get you the sign so it doesnt cost you anything. i thought your car was already out since you told my brother in law is was coming out like 2 weeks ago.anyways let me know when it comes out and if you agree with the sign
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 1:02 pm

You guys remember Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynomite?... Remind you of anyone? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 1:53 pm

the car will be out soon it was at the painter i just got it back yesterday so i have to put it back together. the sign sounds good to me but if i win u will have to takethe video off youtube and make another one and apologize sain the red s2k is your daddy. deal

yeah we can run the bike some time next week i guess sunday or something

all i want is no more shit talking no more videos and no more gossip

if u want to make a video just make it simple with out shit talking on it
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next