SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600

Go down 
+12
BlackMambaLS3
bigsnoop144
03terminator
GT30WRX/BANNED
peacockpirate
kachup
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
STEALTH
bambinov8
Nomad
LethalZ06
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 3:05 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
If you go back to his post he said "you need to RETUNE that shit" not "RETURN that shit".....

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 Gaston_Reads_Hooked_On_Phonics_by_LivingShadowDarkMark

Yeah I think thats the major problem right there. stealth isn't saying return your car/cams he meant re-tune your car.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 3:43 pm

Good run O.P, disregard some of the comments in here, i sometimes can't believe the people that like to throw salt in the wound specially when you admitted the car is on the weak side but working on odds and ends to make it right. In my book its better to be straight up even if your car is "Parked' like some folks say, then to hide mods to make you seem cooler and full of win. Now more pics of girl in avatar please.. lol!
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 3:50 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
If you go back to his post he said "you need to RETUNE that shit" not "RETURN that shit".....

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 Gaston_Reads_Hooked_On_Phonics_by_LivingShadowDarkMark

im not that mean lol! i dont even know the guy
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:17 pm

STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
GET THAT SHIT RETUNED ASAP!!! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU RAN WITH THAT SETUP????
I dont quite follow what you mean by get that shit returned. Could you elaborate? Thanks.

MEANING YOUR CAR IS SLOW FOR THE MODS YOU GOT, SO YOU NEED A RETUNE SINCE YOU ARE SAYING ALL THESE EXCUSES

WHAT OTHER CARS HAVE YOU RACED?????
and what do u drive or raced that night at the meet ??? Not a nice approach to a new member that also gave the bike props at the end of the thread title ..wouldn't this would b nicer to say : OP , good runs...your vette should have pulled stronger for what's is done but heck what do I know ..meaning exactly what he said , his car is not dialed in they way it should ...maybe tuner fault , ect etc ..we all know head / cams c66z's are mid to high 130 car ..that's why he quoted the "but" ..

WHO CARES WHAT I DRIVE!!! IM JUST GIVING MY OPINION ON HIS CAR.

YOU SURE ARE COMING OFF AS HIS PROTECTOR AND SHIT lol!

OH AND I DID SAY GOOD RUN. I GUESS YOU CAN'T MOTHERFUCKING READ THEN lol!
Thanks for the good run props, as for the car I still am having a intricate time trying to figure out how a 500+HP car is slow and how to return a tune, but then again I am new at this so I will take into consideration any and all criticism that is being thrown my way. As I stated before and I will state again, "CAR IS NOT RUNNING LIKE IT SHOULD." Based on the tune and mods car should run better I agree, but thats what money is for and I have some so I will pay again to get her dialed in. I joined this community to have some fun, exchange information, and articulate my passion for cars. Now let me be very clear when I say, "treat me the way I treat you and DON'T take me for a fool." Regards.

you're welcome, just don't get all butthurt because someone online gave you some input!! no need to cry about it like a little bitch online.

im just being real and telling it like it is. if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen lol!

Sk
I HOPE YOU CAN BACK ALL THIS SHIT TALKING UP! NOBODYS CRYING ABOUT SHIT HERE EXCEPT YOU. THE WAY I SEE IT IS THAT YOUR BITCH ASS CAN ONLY COME UP WITH RUDE COMMENTS AND WORDS TO MAKE YOURSELF FELL BETTER. AND ABOUT BEING REAL, REWIND A BIT AND RECOGNIZE THAT I WAS BEING REAL FROM THE START THAT MY CAR IS RUNNING LIKE SHIT, AND YOU JUST KEEP YAPING THOSE LIPS BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMETHING IN THEM. NOW SINCE YOU RUN THOSE LIPS SO DAMN MUCH WHAT DO YOU GOT THATS SOOOOOO SPECIAL AND BADASS? LETS RUN-EM. I JUST GET DONE TALKING AS NICE AS I POSSIBLY CAN TO YOU, AND HERE YOU GO "BITCH, BUTTHURT, HEAT, ETC." BETTER YET, YOUR NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME, YOU CAN TELL INCULT AND ENVIOUS YOUR ARE JUST FROM YOUR POSTS.
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:19 pm

[quote="GT30WRX"]If you go back to his post he said "you need to RETUNE that shit" not "RETURN that shit".....
Yeah your right, I miss read that part. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:23 pm

LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
GET THAT SHIT RETUNED ASAP!!! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU RAN WITH THAT SETUP????
I dont quite follow what you mean by get that shit returned. Could you elaborate? Thanks.

MEANING YOUR CAR IS SLOW FOR THE MODS YOU GOT, SO YOU NEED A RETUNE SINCE YOU ARE SAYING ALL THESE EXCUSES

WHAT OTHER CARS HAVE YOU RACED?????
and what do u drive or raced that night at the meet ??? Not a nice approach to a new member that also gave the bike props at the end of the thread title ..wouldn't this would b nicer to say : OP , good runs...your vette should have pulled stronger for what's is done but heck what do I know ..meaning exactly what he said , his car is not dialed in they way it should ...maybe tuner fault , ect etc ..we all know head / cams c66z's are mid to high 130 car ..that's why he quoted the "but" ..

Thanks for the good run props, as for the car I still am having a intricate time trying to figure out how a 500+HP car is slow and how to return a tune, but then again I am new at this so I will take into consideration any and all criticism that is being thrown my way. As I stated before and I will state again, "CAR IS NOT RUNNING LIKE IT SHOULD." Based on the tune and mods car should run better I agree, but thats what money is for and I have some so I will pay again to get her dialed in. I joined this community to have some fun, exchange information, and articulate my passion for cars. Now let me be very clear when I say, "treat me the way I treat you and DON'T take me for a fool." Regards.

you're welcome, just don't get all butthurt because someone online gave you some input!! no need to cry about it like a little bitch online.

im just being real and telling it like it is. if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen lol!

Sk
I HOPE YOU CAN BACK ALL THIS SHIT TALKING UP! NOBODYS CRYING ABOUT SHIT HERE EXCEPT YOU. THE WAY I SEE IT IS THAT YOUR BITCH ASS CAN ONLY COME UP WITH RUDE COMMENTS AND WORDS TO MAKE YOURSELF FELL BETTER. AND ABOUT BEING REAL, REWIND A BIT AND RECOGNIZE THAT I WAS BEING REAL FROM THE START THAT MY CAR IS RUNNING LIKE SHIT, AND YOU JUST KEEP YAPING THOSE LIPS BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMETHING IN THEM. NOW SINCE YOU RUN THOSE LIPS SO DAMN MUCH WHAT DO YOU GOT THATS SOOOOOO SPECIAL AND BADASS? LETS RUN-EM. I JUST GET DONE TALKING AS NICE AS I POSSIBLY CAN TO YOU, AND HERE YOU GO "BITCH, BUTTHURT, HEAT, ETC." BETTER YET, YOUR NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME, YOU CAN TELL INCULT AND ENVIOUS YOUR ARE JUST FROM YOUR POSTS.
that's why people like that , is not even worth quoting them and if u do couple words should b enough : GTFO of my thread ..as is clearly the only reason he's posting is to get u started ..very childish from Mr stealth aka "hater"
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:29 pm

bambinov8 wrote: that's why people like that , is not even worth quoting them and if u do couple words should b enough : GTFO of my thread lol ..not worth the time or finger to quote them

-Yeah I guess your right, thanks. I think I just need to get used to this forum and refrain myself from lowering down to that level. I apologize to the forum for the outburst, but damn you know!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:42 pm

Yea this forum is full of win ... has cool peeps nonetheless , u only gona see 2 or 3 haters or shit talkers but hey this hobby always bring that ..and btw I would love to run you once my car is fix ..should b ready by next month ...are u in svtperformance ?? Think I've seen your car there
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:43 pm

STEALTH wrote:

Talking shit like this around here STEALTH will only get your ass whooped, so you better calm your little ass down before I have to prove it to you when I see you out there!... Lethal has already told us that he needs to retune and work some other shit out with his car, so why the fuck you keep pushing the issue?... I will no longer tolerate another post of your disrespectful remarks TO ANYONE on this forum, so I suggest you start acting right, or you will no longer be a member on this website any longer! Furthermore, they dont know you and you dont know them, therefore you dont have rights to bash on anyone!...

And as far as your "who cares what car you drive" statement,,,,, I care!... So the first section on our home page of this website is the "new members" section... I'm giving you until Midnight tonight to start on a clean slate by introducing yourself in the proper manner and also include an apology to the few members that you've disrespected on this website....

Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:49 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Yea this forum is full of win ... has cool peeps nonetheless , u only gona see 2 or 3 haters or shit talkers but hey this hobby always bring that ..and btw I would love to run you once my car is fix ..should b ready by next month ...are u in svtperformance ?? Think I've seen your car there
Yeah man no prob we can run, hopefully my car issues will be resolved by the end of the week. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. As for svtperformance, no I'm not on there, so it must be a similar car I guess. What are you running in the car?
Back to top Go down
bigsnoop144

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 5:00 pm

lethal about to start slapping kids haha
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 5:15 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

Talking shit like this around here STEALTH will only get your ass whooped, so you better calm your little ass down before I have to prove it to you when I see you out there!... Lethal has already told us that he needs to retune and work some other shit out with his car, so why the fuck you keep pushing the issue?... I will no longer tolerate another post of your disrespectful remarks TO ANYONE on this forum, so I suggest you start acting right, or you will no longer be a member on this website any longer! Furthermore, they dont know you and you dont know them, therefore you dont have rights to bash on anyone!...

And as far as your "who cares what car you drive" statement,,,,, I care!... So the first section on our home page of this website is the "new members" section... I'm giving you until Midnight tonight to start on a clean slate by introducing yourself in the proper manner and also include an apology to the few members that you've disrespected on this website....

MY BAD SILVERBEAST, I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HAPPENED. I INITALLY GAVE LETHAL PROPS ON THE RUN. ITS JUST THAT HE GOT A LIL SLICK OF THE MOUTH WHEN HE POSTED THIS.......

LethalZ06 wrote:

I WILL LATER ON GIVE MY INTRO THREAD, THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME ON THE SITE Cool
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 5:36 pm

STEALTH wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

MY BAD SILVERBEAST, I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HAPPENED. I INITALLY GAVE LETHAL PROPS ON THE RUN. ITS JUST THAT HE GOT A LIL SLICK OF THE MOUTH WHEN HE POSTED THIS.......

LethalZ06 wrote:

IN ALL HONESTY THAT WAS A LEGITIMATE QUESTION, I HAD MISS READ "RETUNED." ITS ONLY TILL RECENTLY THAT I NOTICED WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WROTE. THATS WHY I ASKED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? LIKE I SAID BEFORE BRO I APPRECIATE THE PROPS BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO TONE IT DOWN A NOTCH, I'M NOT OUT HERE TO HUNT PEOPLE. JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN WITH SOME CARS BRO.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 6:19 pm

LethalZ06 wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
Yeah man no prob we can run, hopefully my car issues will be resolved by the end of the week. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. As for svtperformance, no I'm not on there, so it must be a similar car I guess. What are you running in the car?
kb 2.2 , wish I have a bigger blower though....she's a low 130 car ..well it was ..she's down and hopefully coming out a bit stronger
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 6:31 pm

LethalZ06 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

LethalZ06 wrote:

IN ALL HONESTY THAT WAS A LEGITIMATE QUESTION, I HAD MISS READ "RETUNED." ITS ONLY TILL RECENTLY THAT I NOTICED WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WROTE. THATS WHY I ASKED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? LIKE I SAID BEFORE BRO I APPRECIATE THE PROPS BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO TONE IT DOWN A NOTCH, I'M NOT OUT HERE TO HUNT PEOPLE. JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN WITH SOME CARS BRO.

Hi Lethal ,

You need to check out " Chuck Cow" corvette forum he tuned my 08 c6 back then and you can ask around how it ran for a vararam intake no cats and tuned by him.You won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:18 pm

[/quote]

LethalZ06 wrote:

I WILL LATER ON GIVE MY INTRO THREAD, THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME ON THE SITE Cool [/quote]

IN ALL HONESTY THAT WAS A LEGITIMATE QUESTION, I HAD MISS READ "RETUNED." ITS ONLY TILL RECENTLY THAT I NOTICED WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WROTE. THATS WHY I ASKED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? LIKE I SAID BEFORE BRO I APPRECIATE THE PROPS BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO TONE IT DOWN A NOTCH, I'M NOT OUT HERE TO HUNT PEOPLE. JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN WITH SOME CARS BRO.[/quote]

Hi Lethal ,

You need to check out " Chuck Cow" corvette forum he tuned my 08 c6 back then and you can ask around how it ran for a vararam intake no cats and tuned by him.You won't regret it.[/quote]

---------------Thanks for the info, I had a incident this evening that leads me to believe more and more that I have a bad clutch. We will see come this weekend, I am having someone working on it. I will also do some research on "Chuck Cow." Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:19 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
kb 2.2 , wish I have a bigger blower though....she's a low 130 car ..well it was ..she's down and hopefully coming out a bit stronger

Cool bro. Sounds fast, I think it will be a good run overall. Hope it comes out the way you intend it to.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 2:06 pm

Can you do me a favor and please avoid Chuck Cow? Don't take my word for it... please search around. You'll find that the guy leaves a nice trail of engine parts (customers engine parts).
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:32 pm

The guy that should b named here for his car getting dialed in and tuned , should be Jeremy formato
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 7:11 pm

nice run we gotta do 60roll next time bro
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 10:49 pm

08 killer wrote:
nice run we gotta do 60roll next time bro
Yeah bro that was a awesome race, bike is fast and looks clean. We will try the lower roll next time.
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 10:51 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
The guy that should b named here for his car getting dialed in and tuned , should be Jeremy formato
As a matter of fact he is the one taking over the work on my car and is starting tomorrow. I've heard only good things and I am confident that he will exceed my expectations. Very excited!
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:10 pm

GOT SOME GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS. BAD NEWS IS THAT I DONT HAVE ANY HEAD WORK DONE, AT LEAST YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ON THE INTAKE SIDE! I PAID FOR SOMETHING THAT I NEVER GOT AND THE CAR WAS NOT TUNED RIGHT AT ALL. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I GOT HER DIALED IN FOR WHAT SHES WORTH. SO NOW I AM "CAM," HEADERS, INTAKE AND TUNE. CAR RUNS AS STRONG AS SHE WILL TILL I GET THE HEADS DONE. VERY PISSED BUT WHAT CAN I SAY. I WOULD LIKE TO RUN THE NEON AND TITO AGAIN NEXT MEET SO I CAN COMPARE THE NEW TUNE TO THE OLD ONE.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 11:00 am

LethalZ06 wrote:
GOT SOME GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS. BAD NEWS IS THAT I DONT HAVE ANY HEAD WORK DONE, AT LEAST YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ON THE INTAKE SIDE! I PAID FOR SOMETHING THAT I NEVER GOT AND THE CAR WAS NOT TUNED RIGHT AT ALL. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I GOT HER DIALED IN FOR WHAT SHES WORTH. SO NOW I AM "CAM," HEADERS, INTAKE AND TUNE. CAR RUNS AS STRONG AS SHE WILL TILL I GET THE HEADS DONE. VERY PISSED BUT WHAT CAN I SAY. I WOULD LIKE TO RUN THE NEON AND TITO AGAIN NEXT MEET SO I CAN COMPARE THE NEW TUNE TO THE OLD ONE.

Lawsuit FTW!... Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600   C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C6 Z06 vs. GSXR-600
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next