SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.

Go down 
+2
BlackMambaLS3
LethalZ06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-08

C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. Empty
PostSubject: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:45 pm

Here is a little compilation of the Z06 at Sebring International with just intake, tune, and slicks. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 6:40 pm

Pretty nice Lethal u've got the best bang for the buck supercar and ppl can clearly see what the c6 z06 was really made for..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 6:47 pm

Nice video Lethal... cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 10:07 pm

NICE DRIVING... GOT TO LOVE THOSE VETTES Cool
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:30 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy THANKS FOR THE PROPS GUYS. I HAVE A FEW MORE VIDEOS THAT I WILL POST. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE HOMESTEAD INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY, I WILL WORK ON IT AND TRY TO GET IT UP BY THE WEEKEND. IT WILL BE NICE BECAUSE I MOUNTED THE GOPRO RIGHT BEHIND THE FRONT WHEEL, AWESOME SHOT. I ALSO WILL TRY TO DIG FOR MY RALLY VIDEOS FROM EUROPE. I RACED PROFESSIONAL RALLY FOR 2 YEARS IN EUROPE, I HAD A STI. I WILL TRY TO PUT THOSE UP AS WELL. THANKS, AGAIN. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
searayex12

searayex12

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 4:42 pm

You haven't had any oiling issues with running the slicks with the stock dry sump system or are there no real hard extended left handers?
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 3:22 pm

searayex12 wrote:
You haven't had any oiling issues with running the slicks with the stock dry sump system or are there no real hard extended left handers?

There are some pretty hard turns. The only issue that I had before any mods, (i.e.: oil pump, oil coolers, oil grade 15W50), was that toward the end of every session, which normally are 25 minutes, at maybe 21 minutes in the session the car oil temp would hit 260℉. I dont like running anything past that temp because the oil tends to thin out and no produce as much pressure. Other than that the car was fine time and time again at the track. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 9:21 pm

nice nex time i want to go 2 Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.   C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C6 Z06 at Sebring International Raceway, Track event.
Page 1 of 1