SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig

Go down 
+18
stvdc2
NoPis10
Jspec Mk4
Lottsa boost
SlowTruck
BoostedRSX
boostin b13
peacockpirate
CRUSH
Madfabricator
03terminator
handofdoom11/BANNED
nitrouseclipseGT
MiamiVR6T
richevo
s.e.a.n
bambinov8
V6Chris
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:24 am

good run congrats chris..... i guess its not all shit talking lol!
Back to top Go down
MiamiVR6T

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 10:31 am

V6Chris wrote:
sean listen to this guy...the guy thats never fuckin raced first and second gear for years now Rolling Eyes

Coming from the dickhead that doesn't even have a stick car scratch
Have u ran 10's yet? scratch

Didn't think so. And if you knew anything about listening to what's going on in the video you would understand that he bogs on the 1-2 shift, not at the launch and you would agree with me. I'd put money I'd drive Sean's car (coming from the guy that hasn't shifted first and second gear in a while now) and rip u a new asshole.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 10:38 am

MiamiVR6T wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
sean listen to this guy...the guy thats never fuckin raced first and second gear for years now Rolling Eyes

Coming from the dickhead that doesn't even have a stick car scratch
Have u ran 10's yet? scratch

Didn't think so. And if you knew anything about listening to what's going on in the video you would understand that he bogs on the 1-2 shift, not at the launch and you would agree with me. I'd put money I'd drive Sean's car (coming from the guy that hasn't shifted first and second gear in a while now) and rip u a new asshole.

You're right the car spun like crazy in the first video and I short shifted 1-2. The second video the car fell on it's face, a 8th mile isn't enough to make up the difference when that happens.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 11:10 am

V6BrainClot His to smart to understand physics... lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 2:08 pm

Miami vr6 and frank when yall got something for me ouy the hole let me know. til then i think I'm good on pointers from 60-80roll guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 2:27 pm

V6Cry" Stop leaking all that fuck juice out ur mouth already''' at the end of the day you have the fastest car on side... LOL...
50 to 150 roll should be ok for you. LMK.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 4:32 pm

Frank he isn't talking any shit in this thread to you. This was simply to post of vids of a race he had that he one. He has called you out multiple times to a dig to which you response is always some bs. Enjoy the vids and thats it man.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 5:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Cry" Stop leaking all that fuck juice out ur mouth already''' at the end of the day you have the fastest car on side... LOL...
50 to 150 roll should be ok for you. LMK.

lol na son, i got tires for a reason.
sideline? i aint like you midgey. i run my shit multiple a week....side line nothing

my shit talking and GT is right here 3years strong. lmk when you want that ass whopping. i aint budggin bitch so dig or i dont care to supra roll your benz or gt500
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 5:46 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
Frank he isn't talking any shit in this thread to you. This was simply to post of vids of a race he had that he one. He has called you out multiple times to a dig to which you response is always some bs. Enjoy the vids and thats it man.

thank you! cheers
its nice when people got brains
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 6:17 pm

V6Chris wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:

thank you! cheers

lol! v6chris we have always known that you ain't got one.. lol! You did not develop complete when you were still in ur mother's wound. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 6:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:

thank you! cheers

lol! v6chris we have always known that you ain't got one.. lol! You did not develop complete when you were still in ur mother's wound. LMAO.

must be
better then being cut short with mental issues
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 6:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:

thank you! cheers

Pretty sure Chris wasn't born out of his mothers injuries. Just a friendly tip take it how you wan't, but if your going to say someone was born w/ out a brain you might wanna make sure the rest of that sentence makes since. Just looking out for you man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 6:30 pm

lol i mean womb.... That's whats called a typo u misses:Lady Diana. lol! gotta give you credit for being the smartest hoe on the site. By the way what does since means ? scratch LMAO

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on March 23rd 2012, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 6:33 pm

Why thank you Frank.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 7:40 pm

alternative) A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like Frank.'

Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: 'Frank .. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank every single time.'

Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.'

Cabbie: Not Frank . He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.

Passenger: Sounds likehewassomething reallyspecial.

Cabbie: 'There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not likeme.I changea fuse,and thewhole streetblacksout.ButFrank , could do everything right.'

Passenger: 'Wow, quite a guy!'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in trafficand avoid trafficjams. Notlikeme,I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished, too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank.

Passenger: An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?

Cabbie: 'Well, I never actually met Frank. Last I heard he married married his boyfriend v6chris !
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 10:17 pm

This is funny lol! why don't you guys race both DIG AND ROLL and get it over with cheers
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:04 am

bambinov8 wrote:
alternative) A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like Frank.'

Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: 'Frank .. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank every single time.'

Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.'

Cabbie: Not Frank . He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.

Passenger: Sounds likehewassomething reallyspecial.

Cabbie: 'There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not likeme.I changea fuse,and thewhole streetblacksout.ButFrank , could do everything right.'

Passenger: 'Wow, quite a guy!'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in trafficand avoid trafficjams. Notlikeme,I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished, too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank.

Passenger: An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?

Cabbie: 'Well, I never actually met Frank. Last I heard he married married his boyfriend v6chris !

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 9:39 pm

Love that evo

Last edited by SlowTruck on March 28th 2012, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 9:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
my fault sean. i must have misheard you.

How exactly did you mishear " everything is oem fro mitsubishi" to you hearing " Built transmission"

Not only are you retarded, but deaf also?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 8:01 am

SlowTruck wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

How exactly did you mishear " everything is oem fro mitsubishi" to you hearing " Built transmission"

his transmission has been built or rebuilt several times. lol u clown. where's that parked ass bike bitch
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 9:45 am

It's in front of the house, and yes it's parked as I don't want it falling over.

But " parked ass bike bitch"? One day you will grow up.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 10:24 am

V6Chris wrote:
SlowTruck wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

his transmission has been built or rebuilt several times. lol u clown. where's that parked ass bike bitch

Nothing has been built.

Cwill replaced the syncros twice with OEM PARTS stop hyping stuff up bro
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 12:09 pm

sean shut the fuck up. who cares if it was a built trans, you think you get 50whp from it. i heard from many other people it was built. you say its not, so ok its not, no one is taking it from you

i dont need to hype shit up. i fuckin put 2-3 cars on a 615whp evo out the hole with a stock 100shot GT. theres not much more to say. i was more interested in shutting you up but you still floaded me with excuses.
Sean you wont get another race with me. WEAR THAT LOSS SON

and slow truck when ever your ready, ANY RACE you want $500 my GT vs your bike
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 12:55 pm

V6Chris wrote:
sean shut the fuck up. who cares if it was a built trans, you think you get 50whp from it. i heard from many other people it was built. you say its not, so ok its not, no one is taking it from you

i dont need to hype shit up. i fuckin put 2-3 cars on a 615whp evo out the hole with a stock 100shot GT. theres not much more to say. i was more interested in shutting you up but you still floaded me with excuses.

Honestly, your Shit talk is annoying son , not really funny if u trying to be ...it would save all the members here from having to 1)either put you on their ignore list or 2)shift through your useless amount of shit posts when you clearly can't make a coherent thought to save your life.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 12:58 pm

V6Chris wrote:

I did not want to race you PERIOD!

If you really think I care about running you again think again you're a little internet PUNK even your own friends say it I've always been civil but as soon as you come online you get tough! The next time we see each other you'll see a different side of me. TRUST ME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next