SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig

Go down 
+18
stvdc2
NoPis10
Jspec Mk4
Lottsa boost
SlowTruck
BoostedRSX
boostin b13
peacockpirate
CRUSH
Madfabricator
03terminator
handofdoom11/BANNED
nitrouseclipseGT
MiamiVR6T
richevo
s.e.a.n
bambinov8
V6Chris
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 9:42 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
i will put you in ur place faster than a cat could climb a tree.

E-thug
Back to top Go down
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 9:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Good for you... I fight for my respect anyday, U mess with me i sure will mess with you no doubt about that... By the way i don't think you know me that way and you don't want to either just saying. Keep driving ur slow tin can and i keep coming in here and make fun of few of you. If you want to continue to talk shit then you are welcome to do so i have no problem with that, but make sure you don't cross the line with me Mr or i will put you in ur place faster than a cat could climb a tree.

Later.
. Damn it feels good to be a gangster. Everyone is a G on this forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:00 am

Rolling Eyes Coming from the guy that wanted to take over south Florida by pure force. LMAO You and v6chris for some reason i don't know why, but you two both are very similar. Get in my face and i will bounce your 140LBS ass back and forth like ragdoll. This is real e-thuggin right here my nigga. :lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:03 am

From what I hear Frank is scared of gringos.

the past says that much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:10 am

I am a G with all kinds of size calibers in my trunk... Wanna gotta war? no worries my nigga i gotya. lol think your tough bring it we roll, you think u can swing? bring it i gotya, wanna wrestle? bring it we get down on the floor. what G? you know nothing about being gangstar yet.. lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:16 am

..what..the...fuck..did...i...just...read?
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:24 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:29 am

FRANK PLEASE TRANSLATE FOR ALL TO READ lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:29 am

Slowtruck! shut up punk boy. Last time i saw a picture of you i was taking a shit in your face, Cracker you got nothing for me, stop doing that gay ass liquid anorexic diet ur on u puss, Now ur on a bike? in no time the bike will be riding solo cuz the wing will get you flying you bitch. LMAO How the fuck are you even able to move or wake up in the mornings being a damn sack of bones with a 0.1% muscle mass like yourself? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 10:41 am

Its like (boys in da hood) in this bitch .
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 11:47 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slowtruck! shut up punk boy. Last time i saw a picture of you i was taking a shit in your face, Cracker you got nothing for me, stop doing that gay ass liquid anorexic diet ur on u puss, Now ur on a bike? in no time the bike will be riding solo cuz the wing will get you flying you bitch. LMAO How the fuck are you even able to move or wake up in the mornings being a damn sack of bones with a 0.1% muscle mass like yourself? lol!

Wait..how is the last time you saw a picture, it was you shitting on my face? Who took the picture?

The wing will get me flying? What the hell wing are you talking about?

And uh..I'm just saying wouldn't it be easier for me to get out of bed being skinny, instead of a fat ass like yourself who has to roll out?

now, come back with another "insult" ( if you can call it that) that makes no sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 12:48 pm

My English skills are to great for you to understand!! but i'll be nice enough to translate it for you>>> You so skinny that when you get on your bike and start to go really fast you will fly off like a Saturday night gay boy buying underwear at Victoria secret. LMAO u Bitch. And in regards to the picture, a gay paparazzi like you took the picture! again it was me on tha picture taking a heavy shit on your face. Hang tha picture as a poster on your dormroom door lol! that way you'll always remember that Frank took a shit on your face. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:00 pm

Why does slowtruck come on this site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:04 pm

^^ Thats the 200 million dollars question that i have been trying to figure out for the past 4 years or so.. scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Good for you... I fight for my respect anyday, U mess with me i sure will mess with you no doubt about that... By the way i don't think you know me that way and you don't want to either just saying. Keep driving ur slow tin can and i keep coming in here and make fun of few of you. If you want to continue to talk shit then you are welcome to do so i have no problem with that, but make sure you don't cross the line with me Mr or i will put you in ur place faster than a cat could climb a tree.

Later.

I already told you once I don't drive the neon (tin can) right now there is no motor in it I have the srt motor sitting on the side waiting to drop in. You drive a tin can during the day don't you? If you look at all my comments towards you all they have been is redirecting what you say back at you never being mean or anything crossing the line. I saw the fight between you and the GTR guy I think his name was Chris. I was right there front row watching the whole thing start to finish. Your right frank I don't want those problems lol. Honestly your egging you on is a good way to help the work day go by. Nothing personal towards you at all buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
^^ Thats the 200 million dollars question that i have been trying to figure out for the past 4 years or so.. scratch Laughing

4 years?

You really are that stupid?

My registration date was in 2010...we are now in 2012..

You really are THAT bad at math? My God I pity anybody that is actually involved in your life.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:41 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]I am a G with all kinds of size calibers in my trunk... Wanna gotta war? no worries my nigga i gotya. lol think your tough bring it we roll, you think u can swing? bring it i gotya, wanna wrestle? bring it we get down on the floor. what G? you know nothing about being gangstar yet.. lol! [/quote

lol if you have to go to your trunk your doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 2:03 pm

Slowtruck"" Do you even know the meaning of sarcasm? I don't think you know it, ur brain does not have the ability to figure it out, nor to understand it nor it functions at that high scale of intelligence to do so. U damn Retard. lol!
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 3:41 pm

this thread is funny. some cliff notes for anyone who doesnt want to read through it haha

1. sean lost to a car making 200 less hp from a race that he requested.

2. sean loves to cry and is mad he can't hide this thread like he did on his forum

3. crushercobra wants to be a g so bad but it just won't ever work.

Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 3:51 pm

frank ur an mma fighter now??? lol
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 5:15 pm

he does it all, just ask him, or wait around long enough he'll tell you all about it either way.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 6:57 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
this thread is funny. some cliff notes for anyone who doesnt want to read through it haha

2. sean loves to cry and is mad he can't hide this thread like he did on his forum

THANK YOU...

I got lost with ALL the proper grammer we have in here....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 7:20 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:

THANK YOU...

I got lost with ALL the proper grammer we have in here....

propper
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 9:20 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:

. I would say that's about right
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 9:25 am

4. We all know V6thug has about 44-50 HP to max his rotating assemby and say LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig   V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V6Chris vs s.e.a.n Dig
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next