SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300 Empty
PostSubject: nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300   nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 4:52 pm

kit has been used maybe 3 or 4 times i filled the bottle a few months back and never used it , kit still looks new , fits any fuel injection car with a fuel pressure regulator , comes complete , lines , fogger , switches , jets , relays , safety fuel pressure switch , instructions ,bottle brackets , like i said complete , $300 305 790 0200

Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

PostSubject: Re: nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300   nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 6:19 pm

Price drop $250. Takes it
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

PostSubject: Re: nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300   nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2012, 9:21 am

Kit has been sold , delete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300   nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nitrous oxide kit dry system with full bottle $300
Page 1 of 1