SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights

Go down 
+57
Silver Gt
bEATONu
FRESHprinceOFpompano
peacockpirate
Brad2jzis
Desarro
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Orlandos DADDY
spooledcrxb18
Phantom SRT4
mona_acr
USMCWARVET
quikenuf
Del Slow
b18chatch06
fordman
fatboyyyy
FRC
asap1320
glokology
Tim
juissed
dropcivic
Silvers2k
pnut280zturbo
kowboy059
TonyTurbo
2jz240sx
Dain
Nos51
Krusty DSM
MrJimi
89stang
Orange challenger
s.e.a.n
pdv25
Jspec Mk4
SteedaGT
handofdoom11/BANNED
CRUSH
R35 GTR
BerryDees1
Mr37r
S twice
boostin b13
Lottsa boost
b20vtec king
richevo
yellow_bullet_97
V6Chris
kachup
Boost Films
bambinov8
2003styellowsrt
SILVERBEAST
MR.45
2yayc
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:36 pm

MR.45 wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
looks like i might not be ready, im trying though. when i pulled my tranny out i noticed i damaged another turbine wheel...

too much boost for the 6765 Sad

even if its not 100% i can still run some slower cars on low boost for shits

time for garrett?...

garrett wont fit with my ramhorn manifold and im not trying to redo my whole setup...
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:43 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
looks like i might not be ready, im trying though. when i pulled my tranny out i noticed i damaged another turbine wheel...

too much boost for the 6765 Sad

even if its not 100% i can still run some slower cars on low boost for shits

Shane, If you think your tranny will be complete very close around the date thats somewhat has already been set, I'll be willing to hold off the meet a week or 2 longer if needed... I know you've been anticipating this rematch with Kowboy, besides, I want yall 2 to be the featued race of this meet... Let me know "asap" Very Happy , that way I can make the necessary changes with Kowboy if needed...

-STEVE

good shit steve, way to look out.
im not sure when the date (or location) is or exactly when my tranny will be done but its already shipped out, plus now i gotta fix my turbo too. ill keep you posted as parts come together.

and on a side note im pretty sure the rx7 thats coming is faster than kowboy and im pretty sure he wants to run me too
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:
I'll tell ya right now. Me and a rx7 will handle all your big boy business. I have money Orlando guy I'll lock it up when I see the car. And whoever it is I believe v6chris running his trap that I'm scared? You are one dumb mother fucker. You're the one scared to run me hahahahhaah

idk what your car looks nor the driver nor do we know what the rx7 looks like.
if u can't lock it the car stays. this would have to be private from the rest of the meet. honestly probably not on video either

what do u wanna know to lock it? we know u have some chevy with nitrous that's cute and all the rx7 idk what it has

small block Ford, nitrous, 275radials or slicks. ultimate street car. its a stock suspension mustang.

All the full race dragged out cars tha are build are mustang specialties are build with stock OEM factory suspension!! scratch WOW Laughing

it factory mounting point numb nuts. It aint got one part that is factory stamped steel
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:50 pm

dropcivic wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:
I'll tell ya right now. Me and a rx7 will handle all your big boy business. I have money Orlando guy I'll lock it up when I see the car. And whoever it is I believe v6chris running his trap that I'm scared? You are one dumb mother fucker. You're the one scared to run me hahahahhaah

idk what your car looks nor the driver nor do we know what the rx7 looks like.
if u can't lock it the car stays. this would have to be private from the rest of the meet. honestly probably not on video either

what do u wanna know to lock it? we know u have some chevy with nitrous that's cute and all the rx7 idk what it has

small block Ford, nitrous, 275radials or slicks. ultimate street car. its a stock suspension mustang.

All the full race dragged out cars tha are build are mustang specialties are build with stock OEM factory suspension!! scratch WOW Laughing

it factory mounting point numb nuts. It aint got one part that is factory stamped steel

LMAO
Frank still hasnt gotten past that yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:55 pm

kowboy059 wrote:
And how u wanna lock it up over the Internet you dumb ass. Someone gonna make a PayPal we deposit money in there and pray the PayPal guy doesn't fuck us over?

Yes exactly, paypal Steve.
the orlandos daddy account is fake. I'am now setting up the race with you. My car will be there as well to race you. but this is a second car for money only. kinda Ford > Chevy deal.
Find out how badass your shit stands in its class, cause i'll bet $2k that shit cant see your 'almost did it' style car.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:57 pm

wait, a ford running a ford engine in US? That is about as a rare as a unicorn
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 6:22 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:09 pm

I know, it sure is a unicorn I'll agree.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I know, it sure is a unicorn I'll agree.

I picked a lq9 block brand new from GM bored .030" already for 300. Looking at swapping that into one of my mustang shells if my girl doesnt steal it first for her camaro
Back to top Go down
kowboy059

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:54 pm

Uhmmmm what's ultimate street guys? Is that class or something? Uhmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 8:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bEATONu wrote:
man serial bidness up in here. Wheres the ass crusher and his 560856095695hp mmr shortblock? i wanna know how the bet went......

I am right here! whats up nigg? who are you a car thief? LMK my car it's setup for those too? Jerkit PUSSY ASS NIGGA.

So the state is allowing the mentally handicapped to possess a license now.....damn scary. So retardthecrusher are you going to bring your shelby f150 out to run or what? I'll try and have my translator out for youre response i'm not sure if theres a moron to english translator out but i'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
Del Slow
Del Slow

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 9:24 am

^ZING
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 11:01 am

bEATONu wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bEATONu wrote:
man serial bidness up in here. Wheres the ass crusher and his 560856095695hp mmr shortblock? i wanna know how the bet went......

I am right here! whats up nigg? who are you a car thief? LMK my car it's setup for those too? Jerkit PUSSY ASS NIGGA.

So the state is allowing the mentally handicapped to possess a license now.....damn scary. So retardthecrusher are you going to bring your shelby f150 out to run or what? I'll try and have my translator out for youre response i'm not sure if theres a moron to english translator out but i'll do my best.
So you're calling out somebody on their intellect but yet your grammar is worst than a schoolyard level class ... Maybe u meant "YOUR RESPONSE" NOT YOURE.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 2:12 pm

^^^ Good one!! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:26 pm

kowboy059 wrote:

its a class
you cannot be so clueless. just scared. its cool you couldnt handle something in your own league

wanna race like a bone stock IROC? im sure that'll make you more pleased. that puppy kick easy kill shit
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:29 pm

V6Chris wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

its a class
you cannot be so clueless. just scared. its cool you couldnt handle something in your own league

wanna race like a bone stock IROC? im sure that'll make you more pleased. that puppy kick easy kill shit

kinda like racing you?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:32 pm

dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

its a class

kinda like racing you?

lol Im bringing my own car to race his car from a dig...lol if you wanna join I can walk you in either car I have
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:38 pm

V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

its a class

kinda like racing you?

lol Im bringing my own car to race his car from a dig...lol if you wanna join I can walk you in either car I have

i most likely wont be able to make the event but when i work down there, i will more then glady drag your ass down the road
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:40 pm

arent you the one with the s/c setup? lmao you cant be serious? I'd be worried if you had a big block and a blower...but a fuckin slocharger? or slotech?
bitch please....hope you have the cash
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
arent you the one with the s/c setup? lmao you cant be serious? I'd be worried if you had a big block and a blower...but a fuckin slocharger? or slotech?

Yes, thats on the stang im getting ready to sell. The other one is a simple sbf with spray.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:06 pm

dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Yes, thats on the stang im getting ready to sell. The other one is a simple sbf with spray.

thats better
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:11 pm

V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

thats better

Depends on which one gets done first the SBF with spray or the lq9 with spray. Most likely it will be the SBF
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:13 pm

SBF > *
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
SBF > *

Too many toys. I got my procharged stang, my sbf with spray stang(shell is set to go, just got to finish the engine), lq9 stang(nothing really done on it yet, still gutting it), and my girls 97 camaro with ls1 swap and spray
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:15 pm

dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
SBF > *

Too many toys. I got my procharged stang, my sbf with spray stang(shell is set to go, just got to finish the engine), lq9 stang(nothing really done on it yet, still gutting it), and my girls 97 camaro with ls1 swap and spray

My good friend said, once you go to a Duck event, you will find out and see why 1 car is all ya need
Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next