SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]

Go down 
+37
MR.45
Phantom SRT4
USMCWARVET
b20vtec king
BerryDees1
asap1320
CRUSH
2003styellowsrt
Dain
R35 GTR
kachup
MRxSLAYx
S twice
BlackMambaLS3
WhiteTizzle4
peacockpirate
JLexus300
miamimagic
08 killer
nosonyxcts-v
Del Slow
pdv25
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
yellow_bullet_97
boostin b13
racingjason408
handofdoom11/BANNED
richevo
fatboyyyy
bambinov8
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
BrokenCool
antoanS4
black cobra
Boost Films
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:35 pm

Frank that doesnt say much
one evo makes 800whp and ran that time not 2

theres been evos under 800whp that have run mid 9s...much faster then your hunk of shit.

Frank how much are you spending to go 9s? last figure you said was already like $15k more then what a Stock Shelby motor could run 9s with

lets do the math.
Frank talks shit about EVERYONES setup. you would expect a rocket ship?!
no, its a 3800lb train that MIGHT make 1000whp, and MIGHT go 9.6, that you're copying off someone that already did it years ago.

lmao soooo what is impressive about what your doing? You honestly have a bolt on setup.
a crate motor assembled is nothing but a strong piece that still will not hold your nitrous rig system you have. and a bolt in whipple, Franks SPECIAL! a ZEX nitrous kit lmao the most RICER KIT ANYONE COULD BUY
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:

theres been evos under 800whp that have run mid 9s...much faster then your hunk of shit.

Frank how much are you spending to go 9s? last figure you said was already like $15k more then what a Stock Shelby motor could run 9s with

I am not only building a 9's sec rocket, but it's going to be save and reliable as well. Try running 9's back to back on stock long block shelby and lets see what happens.. It's not all about running 9's ! I am also buying the best parts out there cuz they not only are reliable but will also add more value to my car as well. Try buying a motor build buy you or a no name brand shit and see how long it will last you... Not ever had a problem with one of my previously built engines, much less i would have it with this build.

Thank you. Now go back to reinventing the wheel little kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:

lets do the math.
no, its a 3800lb train that MIGHT make 1000whp, and MIGHT go 9.6, that you're copying off someone that already did it years ago.

lmao soooo what is impressive about what your doing? You honestly have a bolt on setup.
a crate motor assembled is nothing but a strong piece that still will not hold your nitrous rig system you have. and a bolt in whipple, Franks SPECIAL! a ZEX nitrous kit lmao the most RICER KIT ANYONE COULD BUY

violin
LEts take a look at your nitrous kit V6chris popcorn can we? The only motors that last forever are the ones you touch and blow up weeks later like the one you last had on your black V6-Mustang.. Do you want to talk about your shit for a bit or should i tell everyone about that hanger wire you had wrapped up around your turbo holding on your exhaust system? and not only that, tha headphones wire core you had duct taped on around your injectors. Should i continue? U know better than anyone that i am not making this up, nothing but solid true facts.. welcome

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on June 1st 2012, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I am not only building a 9's sec rocket, but it's going to be save and reliable as well. Try running 9's back to back on stock long block shelby and lets see what happens.. It's not all about running 9's ! I am also buying the best parts out there cuz they not only are reliable but will also add more value to my car as well. Try buying a motor build buy you or a no name brand shit and see how long it will last you... Not ever had a problem with one of my previously built engines, much less i would have it with this build.

Thank you. Now go back to reinventing the wheel little kids.

Some of those no name parts are better then those big name parts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:00 pm

OK V6chris! lets get to the bottom of this shit! whats holding you on from finishing your build? is it tha $8.00 an hr paying job or what? You know i got love for you, I can help you, lets sign you up for a personal loan! One year to pay it back with no interest only with one condition tho, that u come suck my big fat cock...

lol! bukkae nutswing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lets do the math.

violin
LEts take a look at your nitrous kit V6chris popcorn can we? The only motors that last forever are the ones you touch and blow up weeks later like the one you last had on your black V6-Mustang.. Do you want to talk about your shit for a bit or should i tell everyone about that hanger wire you had wrapped up around your turbo holding on your exhaust system? and not only that, tha headphones wire core you had duct taped on around your injectors. Should i continue? U know better than anyone that i am not making this up, nothing but solid true facts.. welcome

lmao Frank i got the baddest nitrous parts you can get. Wilson Manifolds NITROUS PRO FLOW

check out my work dog

heres the GT500 i did lmao

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh my dyno and his are up there too
mine
Shelby

lol Oil Changes right? lmao FRANK I'M MUCH MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER ADMIT
I will run circles around you in a shop son
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
OK V6chris! lets get to the bottom of this shit! whats holding you on from finishing your build? is it tha $8.00 an hr paying job or what? You know i got love for you, I can help you, lets sign you up for a personal loan! One year to pay it back with no interest only with one condition tho, that u come suck my big fat cock...

lol! bukkae nutswing

What I make is not yours or anyones business. I control what I make, i work flat rate at a VERY GOOD rate.
whats holding me back? you'll find out soon
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:13 pm

[quote="V6Chris"][quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
V6Chris wrote:
lmao Frank i got the baddest nitrous parts you can get. Wilson Manifolds NITROUS PRO FLOW

+1 for the truth there
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:14 pm

[quote="dropcivic"][quote="V6Chris"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

+1 for the truth there

Frank will come back and say ZEX is better lol!

See how many ZEX kits you find in a lights out event lol
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:16 pm

[quote="V6Chris"][quote="dropcivic"]
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

+1 for the truth there

they are on the scooters running around in the pits
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:17 pm

[quote="dropcivic"][quote="V6Chris"]
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

+1 for the truth there

LMAO!!! lol! lol! lol!

this guy LOVES ZEX, you would think he's sponsored.
his C6 Z06 had, it, C5 z06, both cobras and probably his shelby now lol.....works so good he sprayed his shelby one time and it popped
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:19 pm

[quote="V6Chris"][quote="dropcivic"]
V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

+1 for the truth there

LMAO!!! lol! lol! lol!

this guy LOVES ZEX, you would think he's sponsored.
his C6 Z06 had, it, C5 z06, both cobras and probably his shelby now lol.....works so good he sprayed his shelby one time and it popped

ZEX kits are for people that have no idea how to use nitrous. They are entry level simple for a reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:24 pm

That 03/04 cobra u talk so much about that first made 648whp on a kenne bell 2.8L i did all the work upgrades and installation all by myself with no help whatsoever! then I fully built it long block to a 3.4L whipple! again did it all torq specs,pistons,crank,main and rod bearings installation, the whole long block I fucking put it together, 703 mustang dyno 716 torq all done by Frank! except the tuning. welcome

This new 08 shelby full bolt-ons i did all the bolt-ons myself in my garage and it went 10.2s, This is the only and the first time that i usually didn't put my hands on a engine, cuz thats why i paid $4,500 dollars for it, so i don't have to fucking do it, and btw" it was purchased with a full 2 years warranty just in case. But yea everything else I'm doing on that car, Head, cams installation and everything else, except the transmission that i paid to get it build.

I have nothing to prove to you V6chris, I been around racing and building cars way longer that you have ever been.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on June 1st 2012, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
That 03/04 cobra u talk so much about that first made 648whp on a kenne bell 2.8L i did all the work upgrades and installation all by myself with no help whatsoever! then I fully built it long block to 3.4L again did it all torq specs,pistons,crank,main and rod bearings, cams installation, the whole long block I fucking put it together, 703 mustang dyno 716 torq all done by Frank! except the tuning. welcome

This new 08 shelby full bolt-ons i did all the bolt-ons, This is the only and first time that i don't usually dont put my hands on a built short block, cuz thats why i paid $4,500 dollars for it, i don't have to do it, and it's purchased with a full 2 years warranty just in case. Then everything else I'm doing on that car, Head, cams installation and everything else, except the transmission that i paid to get it build.

I have nothing to prove to you V6chris, I been around racing and building cars way longer that you have ever been.

really?
what was the ring gap set at?
crank end play?
bearing clearance?
PTV clearance?
How do you time a 4v?
How many bolts in the main frank?

lmao LET ME KNOW I DOUBT YOU KNOW ANY OF THAT
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:48 pm

Give him a minute, he's almost done googling it all.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:52 pm

lol! lol! lol! I'll get the copy paste dictionary version....if i go a full sentence and understand it....i know he cheated lol

S twice wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:58 pm

I don't know it all by memory cuz i only did it one time and i followed the factory specs tha come with the factory owners manual!! lol... But i remember few thing of the top of my head V6chris...

Top ring was .21 gap for nitrous and boost
2nd ring .19 gap

Cam sprocket and crank Driver side cam shaft sprocket dot's and crank dot with the timing chain gold slinks upper and lower aligned.. So easy a clown like you could do it.

crank dead center clearance for valves so they don't hit the pistons..

1-36lbs
2-90 degs
3- lose the bolts
4- 36lbs
5-90 degs marked
6-90 degs.

.. SO v6chris, did i have any issues with my build engine that you can remember off? popcorn btw i sprayed that shit on the dyno one time on 100shot and it made 834whp, i just never told anyone about it cuz i only did it once.. LMAO.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:03 pm

S twice wrote:

Rolling Eyes
I guess i am googling this too..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Rolling Eyes
I guess i am googling this too..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bro go back to making cookies n tell the Keebler elf no more breaks for you..... Shhhhh
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't know it all by memory cuz i only did it one time and i followed the factory specs tha come with the factory owners manual!! lol... But i remember few thing of the top of my head V6chris...

Top ring was .21 gap for nitrous and boost
2nd ring .19 gap

Cam sprocket and crank Driver side cam shaft sprocket dot's and crank dot with the timing chain gold slinks upper and lower aligned.. So easy a clown like you could do it.

crank dead center clearance for valves so they don't hit the pistons..

1-36lbs
2-90 degs
3- lose the bolts
4- 36lbs
5-90 degs marked
6-90 degs.

.. SO v6chris, did i have any issues with my build engine that you can remember off? popcorn btw i sprayed that shit on the dyno one time on 100shot and it made 834whp, i just never told anyone about it cuz i only did it once.. LMAO.
lol the crank had dead center clearance? Frank what the fuck is that? is needs play you dumbass
and what the fuck does the crank have to do with Piston to valve clearance? did you cut n weld it to lower it? wtf?

non of that was what i asked..congrats you looked up head bolt torque specs...not what i asked

how many main bolts does that motor have PER CAP
what is PTV clearance frank?

you make me laugh alll day frank lol

btw your ring gap is way off too Wink

posting a pic of your current motor means nothing lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:14 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

are you kidding me Frank, you sprayed a 100shot and gained 130whp...
you're a clown
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:17 pm

One day in band camp i fought Chuck Norris n won... But never told anyone
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:18 pm

i knew that was you, i was spying in the bushes while i was in Boy scouts
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:30 pm

Trying b like frank n tell stories.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:53 pm

BerryDees1 wrote:
Trying b like frank n tell stories.
lol i could sit you down for a full day n tell u stories about Frank and run out of time. all true too lol Frank is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next