SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]

Go down 
+37
MR.45
Phantom SRT4
USMCWARVET
b20vtec king
BerryDees1
asap1320
CRUSH
2003styellowsrt
Dain
R35 GTR
kachup
MRxSLAYx
S twice
BlackMambaLS3
WhiteTizzle4
peacockpirate
JLexus300
miamimagic
08 killer
nosonyxcts-v
Del Slow
pdv25
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
yellow_bullet_97
boostin b13
racingjason408
handofdoom11/BANNED
richevo
fatboyyyy
bambinov8
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
BrokenCool
antoanS4
black cobra
Boost Films
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 8:50 pm

V6chris I see you know everything, How many cobra motors have you build? how many race cars have you build? ok let me sit down and wait till u come up with a true one single answer! I don't think so u clown""" Build one then come talk to me! BTW that pos u built urself don't count cuz it blew up days later....

I am done trying to smart up ur dumbass.. It seems like u you found another shit talking pussy like yourself to help up keep going with the non sense..

Later bitch"" Franks it's out of this bitch, u can keep going and running ur mouth all u want if you all like. I'll see that pos GT of yours in the streets.
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 9:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris I see you know everything, How many cobra motors have you build? how many race cars have you build? ok let me sit down and wait till u come up with a true one single answer! I don't think so u clown""" Build one then come talk to me! BTW that pos u built urself don't count cuz it blew up days later....

I am done trying to smart up ur dumbass.. It seems like u you found another shit talking pussy like yourself to help up keep going with the non sense..

Later bitch"" Franks it's out of this bitch, u can keep going and running ur mouth all u want if you all like. I'll see that pos GT of yours in the streets.

aww Frank don't b mad i need them free cobra parts. i didn't know you where one of those sensitive girls..
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 9:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
Give him a minute, he's almost done googling it all.....

Rolling Eyes
I guess i am googling this too..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hey guy's i got no dog in this fight at all!but what rpm are you running your motors,and do you have a problem with your cam chain guide's.Running it at high RPM.Just a question?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 1:02 pm

I never had a any issues of any kind with one of previews fully built modular engines, I run them as high as 72-75krpms, On this new build i have cams,springs and retainers, i could go as high as 78krpms, but nothing pass 8krpms it's recommended because the crazy torq and acceleration these modular engines produce.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 1:27 pm

Frank you want pictures of the cars i built or you want me to just tell you?
I build shit every week Frank
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Del Slow
Del Slow

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 8:50 am

I am wondeirng when im gonna read a thread that doesnt involve v6chris and crushercobra going back and forth about the same nonsense as in every other thread.
Back to top Go down
Boost Films
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Boost Films

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 8:54 am

^ Not gunna happen lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]   ***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET   5/29/12 [HD] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***VIDEO*** BOOST FILMS SFL - SOUTHERN KNIGHTS MEET 5/29/12 [HD]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9