SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette

Go down 
+12
quikenuf
antoanS4
Alex99
bambinov8
2fat4u
b20vtec king
V6Chris
BerryDees1
shelbygt500
black cobra
fatboyyyy
Silver Gt
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette   In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 11:14 am

V6Chris wrote:
Im honestly surprised that Shelby hung like that

Rolling Eyes Pussy weren't you calling out Tito any race he wanted VS tha god 125 shot of nitrous Shelby u put together?
you were going to get ur ass split and handed to you for sure. U only rely on handicap races beneficial to you to pull off a win, but there fore u go around disrespecting the owner and a much faster car than the one you own and the one you cock ride> tha" RED SHELBY" u don't even own.
Jerkit2 PUSSY.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette   In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 12:36 pm

So digs are handicap races and 70 rolls are the real deal... aahhhhh okay, im learning little by little here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette   In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 1:49 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
So digs are handicap races and 70 rolls are the real deal... aahhhhh okay, im learning little by little here.

Again technically you are relying on the much faster car to have traction issues to pull off the win! this post right here of urs does not make u any less of a loser as V6chris is. If you do not have an equal or faster car as the one in question, then don't race against it nor disrespect the owner nor his car......... Save your money and buy or build something better or in the range of it's caliber........

This is coming from always your daddy "FRANK"

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette   In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 2:25 pm

So since the much faster car has traction issues, it needs a high roll to race/beat the much slower car. Ok cool, noted...

Wait a minute, maybe I typed that wrong or im just misunderstanding, because when I read that back to myself it sounds like the much faster car needs the handicap in that situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette   In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 3:22 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
So since the much faster car has traction issues, it needs a high roll to race/beat the much slower car. Ok cool, noted...

Wait a minute, maybe I typed that wrong or im just misunderstanding, because when I read that back to myself it sounds like the much faster car needs the handicap in that situation.

U are a rebuttal presumption bitch... In this case you have no concrete facts that are valid on this argument,becuase the owner with the faster car in question "his not calling out the much slower car to a race" nor he is disrespecting anyone or talking shit about the slower turd,unlike v6chris, tha loves to do so, such as to talk shit about a much faster and better car than the one he owns.

There is no question nor denial from your part tha you're just another hiding hater lurking in the shadows.
Jerkit2

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette   In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 9:31 pm

Frank, is anyone talking about your car?
A handicapped race is a roll race.
Basically any handicapped person can start the race at a mph the car doesnt spin, punch the gas and shift into 4th.
thats gotta be the gayest fuckin thing known to man, how do people honestly enjoy racing like that?

Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette   In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In car view of Blue Shelby vs Slow vette
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2